Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Not a Religion, a state of consciousness (Read 1648 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Not a Religion, a state of consciousness
Oct 23rd, 2008 at 6:58pm

This I quote is from Disappearance of the Universe, a 9-year work (one man's entire lifetime to this point) based mostly on ACIM (a course in miracles, which mostly the whole world does not believe it could be the voice of Jesus, which due to personal experiences, I feel it is. and I might add it did take me courage to say that. I mean it takes courage to say anything forthright, that you believe in your heart. and to my way of thinking, that's what life is about, having courage and taking a risk. I was probably stoned once. I survived and I'm back!
____

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Disappearance_of_the_Universe/

Regarding Sex: hi ho all you wonderful people out there, married with a mate, or single and looking, take heart if you're getting none. I have hopeful news for you. I in no way declare sex bad in any way. I make absolutely no judgment on the human race one way or the other. I simply declare my right to be considered of sound mind and healthy status to say I am now celibate and it is entirely my own path, due to a  most enjoyable time spent partaking of sexual encounter within both loving measure as well as just functional natural process of what bodies do here on ELS. I procreated and begot, and enjoyed myself, of which was produced  marvelous offspring, of which I should not even be here without my children to encourage me. so leave off with the wrong ideas and I thank you for reading me.

________
quote pg 356 of Disappearance:
All experiences, including sex, are mental states, even if the illusion is that they take place in the body. I remember visiting a church in Boston to hear a lecture by two Buddhists monks who grew up near the border of India and Tebet. After the lecture was a question and answer session. the usual nice spiritual questions were asked. One woman (probably one of my kin) asked the monks how they could go so long without sex, in one case 30 years.
The monk who had been celibate the longest, and who spoke English as well as the Dalai Lama, thought for a minute and then surprised the audience with his reply: "When you're coming all the time, it doesn't make any difference."
________

ah, from alysia, yes, I realized at last, I have been coming all the time due to the light and love which has descended upon me.
I tried to explain. none seem to hear me. one man did, yet even he does not really understand and tends to think it's repression of human nature. there is another place in us, where this need to be exchanging polarity energy, as in sex, even in passionate loving sex, it is bypassed by the crown chakra energy descending, so that indeed, all needs are satisfied with this illumination.

I hope this letter redeems me as what me daughters call me is the river ho. lol. another thinks I'm a sexually repressed nun.

hey, no matter what they say, no matter what they do, no matter what they teach us,
what we believe is true

song: no matter what. singer: laffing rain, the river ho.
chica cha ha ha  chica cha ha ha (not kidding the song starts out this way!

hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.