Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do any of you recognise this message from spirit (Read 797 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Do any of you recognise this message from spirit
Oct 23rd, 2008 at 4:39pm

Hi I've been given this message from spirit ,i'm not sure who i'm with'i wonder if any of you recognise thiis message.

I had a spirit come to me giving the name of Harold,he served in the RAF,he passed to spirit in 1965 and he was 45yrs old when he passed,he showed me a plane that looked like a spitfire,he was singing the hymn to me called"The old rugged cross and then he showed me the white crosses in France and lots of poppie feilds,he also gave me the names Gibralter, Kansas and also Hawai,he give me the names of Arthur, Scott, John and Simon,he then showed me him standing in a field of buttercups with his RAF uniform on in the spiritworld,also showing me Red Carnations,then gave me the name of Richard and also showing me an alsation dog,he then showed white and blue pearls.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Do any of you recognise this message from spirit
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 5:50pm

Hi Juditha,

I don't want to interrupt the amazing amount of information that these images carry. However, if you don't get other possibilities,  one thing I noticed was our friend Spitfire.  Cry  I believe you may have been given that message, about his previous life and current being.  Smiley

Was the pilot happy?  Do you think he wants a retrieval ?!

Betson
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2008 at 3:28pm by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: Do any of you recognise this message from spirit
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 7:39pm

It sounds like he has a lot invested in the WW2 scenario J, maybe some unfinished business. Maybe the friends are significant, maybe he's held back by something he feels he owes to them...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.