Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spirit beings (Read 903 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Spirit beings
Oct 22nd, 2008 at 10:40pm

I was just thinking.if we are spirits,why cant we see spirits.George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Spirit beings
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 1:15am

We can!

We can see spirits while out of body, and during other altered states of consciousness, such as in meditative trance.  We may see spirits in the dream state as well.

I believe it is also possible to see some spirits while in normal physical consciousness if the spirit being is close enough to the physical dimension.  Think about all of the ghost sightings there have been throughout history.  I'm sure they're not all bogus. 

The idea is that spirits are not generally seen because they are not generally here.  Most spirits rise onto higher dimensions of existence after physical death.  We may get glimpses of those who linger around the near-physical planes, but perceiving into higher dimensions while physically awake is no easy task, especially when many of us are so fixated in this one dimension.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Spirit beings
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 3:30pm

Hi dude we cant see them but we can sure smell them.For the past few days ive been smelling smoke in my bedroom.spirirts smoking.I told them to get out,but that never helped.so last night I called on my angels to get them out.It worked,but im sure they will be back.George

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.