Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Man sent to Hell by mistake after dying (Read 1792 times)
Nokiraga

Man sent to Hell by mistake after dying
Oct 19th, 2008 at 4:19pm

I found this website that claims a man was sent to Hell by mistake and needs help getting out.  I though I'd post it here to see what you guys think.

http://rescuemygrandpa.com/

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Man sent to Hell by mistake after dying
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 7:43pm

Hmm-mmmm-mm !
If this is true, then I suspect that this fellow is there in order to teach him about beliefs about hell or will power or some other lesson he needs.
However,
We won't be allowed to do a retrieval if it's not appropriate to do so.
So it wouldn't hurt to try.
Also, since both his face and name are known, Higher Self can go ahead first and see if there's a match there, before making a wasteful attempt.
I'll let you know.
Roll Eyes
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 10:37pm

This story perpetuates the myth that a person is sent to an afterlife level of consciousness by some outside source.  My take on this would be that the person led the life of a good person, attending church, but whose consciousness, for whatever reason was not in sync with the outward picture of a church going person.

We may live and not break the law, attend church or temple, and give to Goodwill, but that doesn't guarantee a good afterlife.  How loving was he in life?  What were his interactions with others?  How egocentric were his actions?  Those who look for personal gain at the expense at others, those who delight in the misfortune of others may go to church every Sunday, but awake on an afterlife plane that suits their truest inclinations.

On earth, we can put up a front of civility.  In spirit, we are what we truly are.  How often do we hear about the capture of a serial killer or rapist, and the neighbors say "he was such a good man in the community"? 

Since I did not know the grandfather, I could not say if his own situation was such - but it appears that our consciousness vibrates wherever it should - so our mind is open or closed to love however it is when we shed our bodies.  And thus, we find ourselves where we belong - with likeminded individuals.

Some people in hells may be quite upset.  "but I went to church every Sunday...."  Yes, but did you follow the teachings of the church, and take them in to your own heart?  Or did you merely show up in your Sunday best, and then close yourself off to PUL?

In the end, we are our thoughts, both in the earth plane, and in the planes of consciousness of the afterlife.  If we find ourselves where we don't want to be, wishing we were out, is not enough.  We have to learn to experience and express love, and in doing so, transcend egoistic thought and actions.  That is the only path off the karmic wheel of pain, heaven, hell and rebirth.

M

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:49am

Is he stuck in one of the belief system territories -Focus 23-26?
In some ways it makes for funny reading (sorry Sad): the fact that 'God doesn't make a mistake' and has done, the devil (supposed to be the most terrible thing you can think of) gives up after ten minutes of ear bashing and complaining and looks up his records.
It sounds more like a typical day in a government department.
(U.K. government departments are notorious for losing data)
Maybe hell is like that after all....... Grin
And it definitely brings to mind the film 'Dogma' which is very good at poking fun at Catholic Dogma, as well as being very thought provoking..

So basically the solution to this poor guy's problem is for a retrieval team to go in there and get him out of his fake hell?

Best wishes,
David.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:11am

Guess I'd be with Doc on this one D - there's lots of reasons to think that what happens (whether in life, or in the afterlife) reflects only our own beliefs. (these being in turn a reflection of some mix of experience, how we (ego) with the help of Spirit (which may play a very large part in how we 'see' things, or may be ignored, or in between) interprets it to create them)

We may arrive at the belief that there's an independently existing devil around, but my sense too is that if there's a devil or a hell or a traditional style heaven around it's of our own making. (and consequently real only for the person concerned, and those sharing his/her beliefs)

There's reason to think all right based on Buddhist teaching that it's possible to get cross threaded in the afterlife (the bardos) if out of not having developed equanimity in life we get panicked out of fear into making bad choices for our next life. But that too is straight cause and consequence - what happens reflects how our actions/beliefs in life have contributed to our state of mind...

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:47am

I believe there are no accidents. What has happened is what has happened for this man to find his way Home. It is his process, and he was drawn to that area (by his own choice) for that purpose. There are no mistakes, IMO. But the target is just too big to miss, and even Grandpa will make it according to his plan.

His guides are still working with him, drawing him onward, and my opinion (unlike Bruce's) is that NO ONE gets lost or left behind. It is in every one of us, not just some of us.

Thomas

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 3:16pm

I also don't believe in people being "sent" to hell. It could only be a creation of his own beliefs. The only possibility of him still being there, as contact has already been made with him by his son and/or the medium , is that he is not ready to move on. No one can force him to move on out to wherever he thinks he should be next. He will have to be ready to do that himself. Perhaps making contact with the son, via the website and having him look into retrievals, or suggesting he read Bruce's or Bobs book could be of assistance. There is some great reading about the BST's in "Ultimate Journey" that tell about Bob's experience in having idents just drop of into BST's while doing retrievals. We cannot control they choose to go. Only facilitate, sometimes, in getting them on their way. The movement itself could only be from one area of his hell to another, in some cases. Or to a Catholic area of the BST as that is where he could have further/other beliefs. Sometimes I think that small steps are necessary in order to have bigger gains later. One area of hell to the next. Then up to The Catholic area. Finally out of the lower focus levels to the "Park" for some healing and choice making. Then who knows, try again, hang out, or move on. The choice would be up to him. But being in Hell...thats his own choice.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.