Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Talking to ET (Read 5625 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Talking to ET
Oct 14th, 2008 at 4:49pm

When I am meditating, often times using my HemiSync tapes, I have communication with others not of this world or of the physical universe. I consider many of these to be of an extraterrestrial type. This being the case, I am in communication with people from other places quite often. I think there are others here who also communicate with or receive communication from them. If any body would have told me ten years ago that I talk to these ET's I would have thought them crazy. Am I? Is there others who also feel the same as I do? Do you also talk to ET? This is where I question the communication I hear about when it comes to Christ or God. Are people talking back and forth with God or Christ? Or is it some other being? What do you think? Who are we communicating with?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Talking to ET
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 5:28pm

Hawkeye:

I believe it's a mixture in terms of who I communicate with.  There have been times where it was made clear that I was communicating with Christ. There have been times where it was made clear that I communicate to my higher self.  One time I asked about the energy I feel at the back of my head, and I was shown the words: "Albert's connection to God." Perhaps other spirits who are a part of my disk are involved.  One time I asked and I was shown an image that can be seen by clicking on the below link.   There have been clues about being in contact with aliens. See below, as I posted on Out of Body Dude's thread.  I believe there are many beings who are a part of the light, and as long as they live according to love, in a way, it doesn't matter who they are. Regarding the attached image, in addition to the word "friends" the first two letters of Chick Corea translate to CC for Christ consciousness, which is a code thing my guidance and I have figured out.

http://www.cduniverse.com/images.asp?pid=1760014&cart=785881318&style=music&imag...

-Went out of body with all the effects, flew around clusters of stars that seemed to be clusters of spirit beings, found myself on alien planet by a beautiful lagoon, there were creatures in this lagoon that were similar to jellyfish, except that they weren't transparent and were different bright colors, but only one color at a time. I understood that these creatures had something to do with my past, but I don't know how.

-One morning I had a lucid dream and three large orbs came down from space and struck me.  Each time I tried to get away but failed. Each time one struck me I had a lucid OBE (OBEs within a lucid dream). When I woke up I heard a lady screem, "Don't think about it!" Next, I was shown two visual symbols that also made the point that it was important for me to not think about it at the time. I guess the day of knowing what the above is about will come eventually.

-One evening I woke up and felt a presence. I asked, "Who's there?" I heard, "It's us." I looked at the ceiling of my room and within a glassy area I could see about five aliens looking at me.

-One night I was meditating and I saw an alien looking at me.  Not only did I see him, I could feel him looking at me. It felt like he was far away. It was as if we were looking at each other through a telescope.  I had a negative thought about how he looked, eventhough he didn't have a negative vibe, and I stopped meditating. I felt really bad about judging him according to how he looked. I saw a little white star flash in front of my heart chakra.  This wasn't the first time I've seen such a star in front of my heart chakra. Occasionally this will take place when a light being wants to express love towards me.

-I had a night where I made contact with an unfriendly spirit, and the next night I didn't feel like making contact with spirits again.  As I lay in bed, while fully awake, I heard what sounded like a radio message coming from the back of my head.  I could hear the voice real clearly.  The voice stated the reasons I've been selected. It seemed clear that the source was alien. After the communication was over, I felt really good about who I was in contact with.  Regarding the radio sound, I don't believe a radio receiver is in my head.  If you think about it, we can hear what sounds like a radio when we listen to a radio, even though we don't have a radio in our head. It is a matter of how our nerves get activated.

-One more experience that is more humerous than bonafied.  I was reading a Robert Monroe book and even though I don't doubt the possibility of Aliens being in contact with the human race,  for some reason I had doubt while reading a particular passage about aliens. Suddenly in front of me I heard a crackle. I saw a large and comical looking alien swoop down towards me and then go away. I believe my spirit guidance did this as a joke.  I believe this was a way of asking: "Do you really think we're alone?"  

« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2008 at 7:45pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 6:03pm

Hawkeye, there's billions and billions of stars out there. If we're the only ones we're talking to...well, let's not go there.

There are definitely some beings out there which do not look like Ken and Barbie. That's all I'm gonna say. It takes all kinds....

Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 8:01pm

Cool Must say that how i feel about it too, not to mention I'm a little jealous of such experiences.

One perspective I can't help thinking about (which we've had before) in all of this is that it's possible or even likely that the beings we perceive as manifesting are drawn into our awareness by our beliefs or expectations - some of these may be unique to the individual, and some may represent  shared beliefs. e.g. contact with Christ, Buddha, a deva, Quetzacoatl, Mary, Krishna, demons, whatever.

Should this be the case it's perhaps not so important that we assign absolute literal and objective existence to such beings. Perhaps the big question is the meaning of such manifestations - be it symbolic, figurative, intended for the individual, for larger groups and so on.

I guess it's tough to decode sometimes....

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 2:47pm

Hi hawkeye (Joe) I beleive there is life on all planets but that the earth is the only physical planet of physical beings,and the rest of inhabitants on the planets are spirits,that is why the probes dont see any aleins because there not physical,i'm probably wrong but thats what i think aliens are non physical beings just spirits on other planets.

love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2008 at 11:45am

Hawkeye,

I have had this inner strange alien voices and visions often. I see strange vision appearing as if projected onto my eye lids.

There are beings and entities so strange and distant from humanity that they simply do not consider us as sentient beings. Others exist in a much slower of faster time frame.

There are great beings who roam the physical universe on huge million mile gossamer wings, like great ships sailing the great ocean voids of space-time, on the solar winds of stars and whole galaxies

The universe is not only stranger than we think, “It is stranger than we can think”

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.