Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An interesting account of  OOBE by  a Earl Wienke (Read 1010 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
An interesting account of  OOBE by  a Earl Wienke
Oct 11th, 2008 at 1:12pm

I post this here for the interest of the forum

By Earl Wienke
Date: 2008-09-15
State: Wisconsin
Category: Out of Body / Near Death Experiences

http://www.spiritual-experiences.com/real-spiritual-story.php?story=198

I am a 50 year old christian man. I was raised as a baptist, and am now non-denominational/evangelical. I have a general IQ of about 127. I am very literate, and scientific. I believe in creation.

My 1st memories begin at about age 4-1/2 yrs. My 1st remembered conscious sleep, was at age 5. My 1st astral projection happened in a dream that repeated exactly, over and over the same, for 5 repeats, during a period of about 3 months. The 1st occurrence was a normal dream (it seemed) that was of EXTRAORDINARY CLARITY, and terrifying. I died in the end of the dream!

The second time, It continued the same, but I was remembering parts of the 1st, and realized I was thinking about it. By the 4th repeat, I was aware that the dream was making me think clearly while sleeping.

I could dream the dream, and stand aside, while experiencing it, and consider things consciously, yet hearing myself snore, and definitely be fully in a REM sleep.

The 5th dream, I became totally conscious, and I realized that I could change the dream so I did not die, which meant that I also was going to hell (in the dream). So I quite religiously coached the dreamer/self to alter the dream into a living end. (after dying, and going back). In the sixth dream I was in total awareness, and I had some kind of need to run through the dream again without dying, and did so.

The dream never came back again, but I retained the mental awareness, and clarity, to remain conscious during sleep, fly, and float my spirit body at will with conscious control, aware of my sleeping body, and see my cord.

I know my diet affects my ability to have a conscious dream, and to be able to project. They are definitely 2 different things. It is one thing to be able to have a conscious rem state, and quite another to be able to project yourself with deliberation. You cannot have the 2nd without the 1st.

I can never seem to be able to deliberately reach the projection state. It just happens on its own, when I am in a deep sleep, and aware (thinking). I have often deliberately reached sleeping thought state at will.

I have attained astral projection hundreds of times in 45 years, and conscious sleep thousands of times. It happens for nights in a row often. I have been out into deep space so far that the sun is a pinpoint.

Sometimes I feel a need to let myself dream and let go of the consciousness.

I need some kind of guidance with my projections. While I am projected, I am very limited in my ability to go places. I can pass through the roof, and walls. I can go into space. I can fly around the globe. I can never get near another living body. I can never approach another spirit. Which I do see, but don't know what they are. I see different colored auras. There seems to be invisible barriers everywhere, that won't let me into many places.

Whenever I try to force myself somewhere, I seem to attract unwelcome notice. Dark scary auras., come towards me, seeming to want to get at my cord. Then I have to touch my cord or touch my body, which always makes me wake up in an instant with my heart racing, like a lightning jolt.

Otherwise I simply float down easily into my body to return. I feel like I have some kind of gift, but it seems impractical, even useless. Well its not like I can tell you what's in your safe.

What is a good spirit to do?

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: An interesting account of  OOBE by  a Earl Wienke
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 6:55pm

Greetings Alan and all,

Wienke's description that you've posted here is a very good one --

isn't it wonderful that these classic experiences are so much the same ?!  There has to be a Higher Consciousness at work here, helping us to see the Light. 
If these were random lucid dreams made up by our individual brains, how could they be so similiar !?

I would like to write him to answer his ending question about what a good spirit can do --he can get involved in retrievals, etc.!  Cheesy
But my searches havn't given me much info, other than that he probably haas relatives around Burlington WI, USA. If anyone knows how to get more info than that, I'd appreciate knowing so we can invite him over here to learn about retrievals!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: An interesting account of  OOBE by  a Earl Wienke
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 6:51am

Hi Bets,

I will try to locate him also

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.