Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Last Day (Read 2721 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
The Last Day
Oct 6th, 2008 at 12:19pm

THE LAST DAY

“The Human”; the day started just like a thousand days before. The morning was beautiful, flowers bright, blazing with every color of the spectrum and beyond. Sweet fragrance, like incense filled the whole atmosphere and the warm sun rippled across the lazy world.

“The Human”; It was peaceful and one was content to sit quietly and embrace the glory of this wonder of creation this beautiful water world like a priceless jewel a gem floating in the vastness of the void. Bathed in the warmth of the gold red dwarf sun, who was only in its middle age and could supply the world with ceaseless energy for another four billion years

Sol the Sun; She sang and sent the sweetest music across the universe, to fellow stars even more beautiful than her. A note of distress was in her music as it vibrated far into the cosmos, deep within the bowls of her blessed water world planet, the most beautiful daughter in all the great cosmos and said to them something unusual was beginning to stir within her.

My lovely daughter still in the prime of her beauty is in deep pain and I sing this song requesting help from the greater wisdom of the universe.

What can be wrong with the blazing child of my youth?

“The Earth”, My children who walk crawl, swim and fly across the surface of my skin and the waters of my oceans are dying. I have spent four billion revolutions around my great mother Sol, experimenting, directing and all life living on my surface but something is very wrong now. Deep within the bowels of my being my great metal core has began to expand pushing upward in huge flows unlike any since my violent youth the distress of observing my long efforts I despair that loneness will embrace me again and I shall become barren and dead like my red bother

Are all my efforts of creation in vain and futile?

“The Sun Sol”; My daughter I observe that there are great cracks beginning to form deep within your surface, your lungs are blackening and your blood is polluted are the air that life must breath is poison

“The Human”; during the day that started so beautiful the birds have ceased to sing, the water ripples for an unknown reason, instead of the sounds and songs of animal life there is silence. Strangle even the wind has stopped and the only sound is the cacophony made by the devices of humans. Deep in the Amazon rain forest the Indians listen with utter unbelief the forest is silent, the trees don’t move in the wind and the greatest of all rivers have stopped. This great artery of life is clogged up and because it does not flow winter arrived elsewhere in the minds of summer.

On the great ocean floor an abyss suddenly appears and two huge continental plates collide with a force so unimaginable and colossal that the sea rises up thirty five thousand feet and fire comes out racing across the ocean to burn up the land in “The Day"

Maybe this day is 2012/12/22who knows for sure not me

The story will continue if interest is shown

By Alan McDougall (yes me)

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: The Last Day
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 12:36pm

Mother Earth " IS" in big trouble Alan and it's happening now.
When are we going to wake up.
R.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:23pm

Alan, --- just make sure you include the help we will receive because the higher selves don't want our planet destroyed completely.  I found the "tale" intriguing. But just as in Lord of the Rings, there was no happy ending, just many sad goodbyes.  Let "pray" or hope for a happier ending for our Mother Earth.

Love to you-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 5:25am

Quote:
Alan, --- just make sure you include the help we will receive because the higher selves don't want our planet destroyed completely.  I found the "tale" intriguing. But just as in Lord of the Rings, there was no happy ending, just many sad goodbyes.  Let "pray" or hope for a happier ending for our Mother Earth.

Love to you-- Carol Ann

Quote:
Mother Earth " IS" in big trouble Alan and it's happening now.
When are we going to wake up.
R

Yes what comes after "The Last Day" is important and recides as a meme in my subconscious mind

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 1:49pm

Hi alan We have not had many summer days at all in England this year,mostly it has been cold and we have had so much rain much more than we used to have,we have noticed whats happening to this planet because of climate change in england,when i looked in my garden ,nothing is thriving well becaus of all the wheather changes,this planet is in trouble and i hope it can be reversed but i dont hold out much hope of that happening.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 2:28pm

Juditha,

From your post
H Quote:
i alan We have not had many summer days at all in England this year,mostly it has been cold and we have had so much rain much more than we

Quote from the Last Day
This great artery of life is clogged up and because it does not flow winter arrived elsewhere in the midst of summer

Maybe this might get people thinking of the source of my story

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 2:33pm

am I missing a connection to the "afterlife"? Is this a book outline? Or is this your vision of what is to become?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 2:52pm

Hawkeye,

Quote:
am I missing a connection to the "afterlife"? Is this a book outline? Or is this your vision of what is to become?

Oh!! Man now I have gone and offended the sensitivities of Hawkeye, It has a message in it cant you read, If what I think is going to happen does happen it will accord with your delicate soul as million and millions will enter the afterlife in one huge rush.

That should please you.

What is that saying "You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time"

I read into your psychi as if it were an open book. I know what generated this reponse
Do you want me to remove it?[

I will  do that especially for, you like it is no sweat off by back

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:11pm

Little sensitive?. Just wondering where it was heading. A story, a dream, a new best seller. I don't care if you leave it here or put it somewhere more perhaps appropriate. Like the 2012 area. The question stands....story? ...vision? I presume a vision as you say,
"what I think is going to happen" in one of your statements. At the end of your first post you call it a "story". Just wondering what it is, that's all. Why would you think that I want to see millions and millions enter the afterlife in one huge rush?
(I highly doubt you can read my phychi, but if you have that ability, enjoy the read, you might find some interesting fodder Cheesy )  

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 5:48pm

Just as with any "story", it had to be gathered from the mind first before it is set to the typewritter/computer.  The idea came from a higher source.  Perhaps it came to you in dream, or lucid dreaming, or while you were listening to the trees rustle in the wind. Or, perhaps in a meditation.  No matter--- what do you perceive the future of planet to be?  My hopes and dreams are to unite the peons with the politicians and force the multi-millionaires  who run the country to stop stuffing their pockets and start cleaning up Mother Earth and stop the bombings, etc. that destroy her. It is only a handful of humans that destroy the earth out of the 6 billion humans on this planet.  We need to unit in clean, positive, pure loving thoughts and send those thoughts out for the well being of our planet. 

What is your vision of the future for the planet?  Mine is for pure unconditional love where there is no hunger for anyone or no shortage of housing for anyone.  Perhaps as it was before Mu and LaMU RaMu and Atlantis fell into disgrace???   Huh

Now the thread will become even more interesting!!  cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 12:25am

identicat

Quote:
Just as with any "story", it had to be gathered from the mind first before it is set to the typewritter/computer.  The idea came from a higher source.  Perhaps it came to you in dream, or lucid dreaming, or while you were listening to the trees rustle in the wind. Or, perhaps in a meditation

The whole story just popped into my mind complete. I just sat back and watched my fingers key in the words.

The story, which is a metaphor is incomplete and I await what comes next

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.