Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My name called almost every night (Read 2129 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

My name called almost every night
Oct 4th, 2008 at 5:43pm

A voice called me and woke me up.this has happened to me often.Any one have there voice called?I say what do you want,but get no answer.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: My name called almost every night
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2008 at 12:55am

George

This happens to me as well.  It usually occurs before falling asleep, as I am slipping through trance states.  On occasions I have heard not only my name, but whole sentences. 

I believe it is most likely another aspect of my higher being recognizing that I am in an opportune state to make contact and trying to reach out.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2008 at 9:36pm

I have that too occasionally, as well between waking and sleeping. In rare cases, it has been meaningful, but mostly I cannot make any sense of it. Once I go deeper into sleep, or into the waking state, no calling voices anymore (fortunately).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Sheila

Toronto
Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:59pm

George:

I used to have this happen to me as well.  This was happening during a time when I believe my house was inhabited by some entities.  I believe they were attempting to speak with me, and the state  I was in as I was falling asleep was the only time I was able to hear them.  All of this stopped when my good friend Gordon cleared the entities from my home.

I don't discount other possibilities for what is happening to you and the others who have posted, but this was my experience.

Sheila

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:03pm

George,

Does the voice sound like your wife?

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 1:26pm

No allan,its not my wifes voice.sometimes it is a males voice.Then there are other things,like something grabing my feet and poking my back,than theres smoking and perfume in my bedroom.George

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 1:55pm

Okay---you're twistin my arm!  I hear the "voice" call my name often--usually it's to warn me of something about to happen.  I also hear whole sentences.  I was in my car one winter, on the highway going at a steady pace. I heard "my guide's voice" say--- you're going off the road.  I quckly said ---Okay-- then in the lane I was in, my wheels hit a patch of ice, my car went sideways down the highway, then backwards into a ditch.  I let the wheel go and trusted my guide to protect me. I wasn't scared as I was forwarned. When the car came to rest in the medium strip before the on ramp--- I noticed there were no other cars near me (else I could have cause a major accident going sideways down the highway) , I missed several road signs and the car rested easyly in the snow.  I wasn't hurt.  I trusted the voice who warned me.

Other times, I will answer out loud "what?" and then realize that it's just my guide or overself whispering my name.  Sometimes I can even feel the hugs IT gives me. Sometimes, I even hear IT laughing with me or at me when I do something funny.  We have whole conversations "in my mind" about deceased persons. 

I'll give you another one.  I had an old car and it wasn't running quite right. Again, I was on the way home from work on the highway, and I said out loud "Joe (this is my deceased father-in-law who loved cars) -- please get me home safely.  I don't know what's wrong, but I can feel that I have something really wrong with my car. Please get me home safely, then I don't care what happens once I'm there. "

when I got home, I left the car running in the driveway so my husband could go out and listen to the sound I heard coming from the front of the car.  We both forgot about it, as it was suppertime, and a half hour later, my neighbor came knowcking at the door to tell us my car was still running.   My husband got up and went outside with the neighbor, looked under the hood and there ON THE GROUND was the serpentine belt!  I came out to see what was up, and when they told me, I felt weak--- I said "Oh my God, Joe".  My husband look at me quizical. All of a sudden I feld my father-in-laws arms caress me and hod me tight to reassure me that I was alright.  I started to cry. I explained to my husband, then he started to fill up with tears, too.

So--- accept the voices that call out your name.  Maybe they want to welcome you into your dream world and have a message for you while you are there.  Answer them back with "I welcome you" and you will receive so much more.

Hugs --Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 2:02pm

My wife and myself have gone through that sort of thing at our old house. We smelled cigarette smoke and baking. Aftershave too. Also my wife felt a very hot feeling on her legs. We went over to a neighbor's house who had lived in our small town for many years and mentioned it to her. She told us that one of the previous owners had lost her husband while he was attempting to save lives during one of the many ship wrecks we have had over the years. He never came home one trip. She explained to us that when he went missing, the woman had started to smoke one after the other and to bake all the time. Goodies, like she had packed in his lunch. She started to drink aftershave all the time as she couldn't afford booze and of course at the time, there was prohibition. The thing that really hit home was when she explained that this lady introduced all the women in town to leg waxing. It all connected. She was continuing to exist in the house. Perhaps waiting for her husband to eventually come home. When I mentioned it to one of the trainers at TMI who specializes in that area of expertise, he told me to attempt to make contact and see if she wanted to move over, or to be "recovered'. He said perhaps she was happy just being where she was. I did my contact during a meditation hemi sync tape, and what I got back was that she was prepared to hang on and continue living at her house. She is still there today. Now I never discount when people say they smell things or feel things. You may have somebody, or someones emotion attached to your home or even to you. I suggest an attempt at medatation and asking who they are and what they would like of you. Even if they would like some help in moving on. It could be one of your own disk group looking to make contact. Can you recognise the perfume?
Joe

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 2:16pm

George

Quote:
No allan,its not my wifes voice.sometimes it is a males voice.Then there are other things,like something grabing my feet and poking my back,than theres smoking and perfume in my bedroom.George

George it is important you take control of these entities. Tell them in a firm voice to leave your home immediately.

I have come across this type of entity and expelled it from a home

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.