Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Linda the medium was so genuine (Read 944 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Linda the medium was so genuine
Sep 29th, 2008 at 4:54pm

Hi I and Dianna went to see this medium and she was fantastic, really genuine,when she did her address,she was not doing the talking,this spirit had emtered her and he was saying ,(because it was a mans voice) that where the spirits are it is so beautiful and full of peace and love.

This spirit said that they do try to help us but sometimes they have to stand back from helping with some of our problems because we all have to go through these emotions,so our spirits can progress and that we are a spirit with a body and not a body with a spirit.

She was spot on with everyone when she did her clairvoyance and i really wish you could have all been there with me and watched this medium working because you would all have heard so much evidence from Linda that life exists after death.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Linda the medium was so genuine
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 9:00pm

Quote:
watched this medium working because you would all have heard so much evidence from Linda that life exists after death.

Love and God bless   love juditha

Juditha; after reading your posts here for a few years now; i don't think YOU needed to be told the life exists after death; YOU already knew that... Wink
Blessing Juddita.
R.

IP Logged

Mr Jonnethon

Brown Town
Re: Linda the medium was so genuine
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 9:32pm

Dont mediums just guess on very vague questions? like... "your grandma dead? yea? well check it out she loves you..." or "you lost someone and you want to reconnect. Describe her personality and ill call her." Is that not just wasting faith in an actor? Our emotions can fool us into thinking the impossible...

How was she genuine? What logic barrier did she break? Are you certain she knew things that are ABSOLUTELY impossible to know? Did she know you were coming? Did she look you up and read about the things you post on this forum? I am very curious. People will go to great lengths to make a buck...

WWW djgrimm7  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.