Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What is Unconsciousness?? (Read 5033 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: What is Unconsciousness??
Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 11:25pm

Nothing is real, I've seen it with my own eyes.   

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #16 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 12:44am

Alan McDougall wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 at 11:06am:
Your eyes are deceiving you there are no letters on the monitor I do not exist and neither do you, so it is impossibly for you to read what you think you are reading

To progress “we must know what we don’t know” and teach ourselves the hidden wisdom

To describe unconsciousness oblivion, forgetfulness coma, one must be able to describe exactly what consciousness is, awareness, wakefulness is and nobody knows what that really is

It is the flow of memes in the physical brain, but what the heck it is in the soul I just like everyone else have absolutely no idea.

Maybe I am just a figment or thought in the mind of god, or maybe I am just a figment in the group mind of the forum.

Maybe if you stop thinking about me I will cease to exist and vanish. Maybe when I am no thinking about you vanish and don’t exist

I am not aware of you how can I be sure you a real and concrete and visa versa

If I die and you think about me do I still exist?

Nobody wrote this post so there are no words in it and you did not read what is not there.

If you can read it you are hallucinating, blue is really red and white is black. You cannot perceive me or any of my actions as I have never existed. Prove that I exist then you will know what consciousness is.

When you try to observe me I’m not there, when you turn your head I impact on reality. What is real? The body is nothing but seething emptiness and you try to attribute to this mist consciousness. How much less can this empty mist achieve unconsciousness. There is no such state in non reality

When you look for me I vanish , when you stop looking for me I stand in front of you

Everything is a great mystery impossible to understand but simple and easy

I am only a phantom of your mind

Or maybe I am a sleeping god and as I begin to wake up the universe which is just my dream will begin to dissipate and the stars begin to go out one by one until there is nothing but abysmal nothingness as I retract into myself in to the nothingness of the original singularity.

I am everything, infinitely huge embracing all but I am also just a dimensionless singularity point particle infinitly small and of infinite intelligent energy .

Who the heck am I? say to myself as soon as I find the words

Oh!! Now I remember!!

Oh!! Yes!! I AM WHO I SAY I AM

"I am a devotee to no one but myself"

"I think therefore, I am"

"Nothing ever happened"   Osho.

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 12:45am

Alan McDougall wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 at 11:25pm:
Nothing is real, I've seen it with my own eyes.  

Alan

The higher realms feel more real than this one inspite of its mass.

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.