Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Thoughts that matter (Read 4276 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Thoughts that matter
Reply #15 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 11:11pm

The photo shows Ian McKellen as Gandalf in "The Lord Of The Rings". You people don't watch movies?
So maybe Alan should change his bottom line from "Take Care" into "Fly, you fools!"  Cheesy (You'll understand when you've watched the movie).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 12:30am

Heck!

Saints, maybe I AM God and you are just a figment of my colorful imagination, No this must be wrong you are the collective of God and I am just a construct of your imagination.

You can not be reading this because nobody wrote it.

and to make the whole enigma EVEN more difficult there are no letters on the page and you also don’t exist

We are all God and we are all not God at the same time

Who knows for sure

blue

red

green

Have you ever had the experience while sleeping of jerking awake. I have this often some times almost leaving the bed. I have heard it is your soul reentering your body after going walkabout in the universe. The other the Hebrew message I posted just flashed into my mind, like on a huge movie screen. As I have a somewhat remarkable memory I wrote it down, I must find out what it means.

I can memorizes long strings of random numbers, recall nearly any biblical verse without having to open the bible , so if someone quoted incorrectly alarm bells ring

I can also calculate the square of any numbers faster than most people can do with a calculator. It has nothing to do with intelligence it is just an innate ability like being born a good swimmer. I was not a good student indeed I was a rebel with a cause

Take care,

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 12:51am

Here is the translation

Spooky is right that old wizard is not me, but I lke him and will leave him there a little longer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Creation

6 Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. 8 God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.

9 Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into
one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so.

12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 13 There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;

Why this would pop into my mind is a mystery

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.