Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Life , The Universe and Everything else. (Read 663 times)
rNick

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Joburg / South Africa
Life , The Universe and Everything else.
Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:43pm

Life , The Universe and Everything else. If anyone ever watched The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and wasn't has confused has me I applaud you.

We have all had those lazy strolls in the evenings were we can take it all in , we look up and glanced at the heavens. I know I have and have been blown away by the shear magnitude of it all and how small we are in the grand scale of things. I mean the size of the universe is rather large , the nearest Star our Sun is 93 million miles away and our nearest neighbouring star is 4 light years away ( Speed of light Life , 186,282.397 miles per second.) that's far and that's our neigbour forget about those stars and galaxies that are millions of light years away not to mention the ones that are billions of light years away. And this is the physical universe forget that they could be parallel , multiple universes , not to mention the inner worlds. Its mind blowing and like the film "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" confuses me.

The more I read , chat , discuss the more confused I become , how I try to find what my Life Purpose is and when its all done and dusted do I turn to dust and have a little hole in the ground for me to be forgotten in time or do I continue do I get to see my loved ones again , would they get to see me again. Do I get another chance to experience what I missed this time around. Do we continue after our last physical breath has been taken. The answer is of coarse we do , even if like me your confused about the answers that you have received. Just have a look into the Heavens.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Life , The Universe and Everything else.
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 3:05pm

You know for countless years I have wanted to know exactly the meaning of existence, why I exist and the meaning of life indeed the answer to the ultimate question, whatever that is

And God told me what that was last night, It is all about the color blue in relation to infinity contained with an imaginary number of 54 times 2 minus 3 when it does not equal to my ancestors .

Heck!!!!!!! it is really so simple when you think about

Wink Only kidding
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2008 at 4:30pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.