Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The thoughts that make me feel bad (Read 709 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

The thoughts that make me feel bad
Sep 26th, 2008 at 3:55pm

Hi,

Sometimes, I still do not feel good.

I am probably being anoying, but I cannot shake the subject away.

I so much need to get verifyable proof the afterlife and its order. I believe doubt disrupts my natural harmony.

Also, I am afraid. I made mistakes in the past (meaning I hurt people's feelings), not because I wanted it, but because I lacked knowledge on emotional matters (which I probably still do).

Having the idea, that I will see that again in some life overview makes me feel terrible, especially because I did not experience forgiveness after I asked it. (Nobody ever asked forgiveness for the bad they did to me, which I don't think is very fair). I am very much afraid, to do something that will cause hurt again, and at the same time, I don't want to live in fear, because I want to learn.

I don't know what to think. I hear many versions of the afterlife, and I would finally like to know, if I am gonna get punished for that or not.

I would so much like to know it through experience. I would like to know it deep down, and not just mentally.

I am not sure what to do about this, but it keeps bothering me.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: The thoughts that make me feel bad
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 7:12pm

Sonia Dear,

There is a beautiful afterlife or heaven waiting for you, but you will live on this earth for another sixty years. So don’t fret about it

You do not get a plane ticket 60 years before you board the plane. Just before the flight you get your ticket and the travel agent gives you all the facts you need for your trip.

God works this way also you will live to be a sweet old lady of 80+ then God will come  quietly at night and tell you exactly how your journey into heaven is going to happen . Not now when you are young and your life is before you!!

How do I know all this? I died and came back and now my life is reaching its end and I don’t fear death but wait to be embraced in the sweet loving arms of God

What I have had to do in life is finished and I am ready to go. You are not going for many many years so just banish the concept of death and punishment from your lovely mind.

There is no punishment waiting for you just welcoming love joy and everlasting peace

God Bless

Uncle Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.