Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tools of the Earth-Life System (Read 2704 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Tools of the Earth-Life System
Sep 26th, 2008 at 3:45pm

Dear all,

A basic rule for the growth of the soul is knowledge.

But knowledge is not available for everytbody: I mean that a child born in the middle of the Amazon forest, does not have the same tools as eg. a child born in a King's family in Europe. This changes accessibility.
One child will have the choice to informe itself = more knowledge, the other will have less choice = less knowledge.

Also, there are families with or without morals. A child born in the midst of thieves, will have much more chances to become a thief itself. Is there any justice in this?
I mean, if you end up being a thief, you go to thiefs-hell. You would end up having much more difficulties to cut off the strings of these bad habits (especially if you love your family), than other child, born with loving, moral parents.

Is there a real justice.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Tools of the Earth-Life System
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 4:06pm

Dear Sonya/Sonia,

Many people believe that the soul chooses the family it's born in,
in order to learn its lessons.

Since that's my belief, I would answer that some of the justice comes in the original choice of the life and how that fits the soul. A soul born into a den of thieves must surely have had less extreme lessons before that didn't work, before it took on such a hard one.

So we end up back with the idea that we cannot judge.

You are still picking at this afterlife experience bit by bit, piece by piece. When you get more experience with it, you'll see how it all fits together.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 5:00pm

"
But knowledge is not available for everytbody: I mean that a child born in the middle of the Amazon forest, does not have the same tools as eg. a child born in a King's family in Europe. This changes accessibility.
One child will have the choice to informe itself = more knowledge, the other will have less choice = less knowledge
."

yes but which child has the more important knowledge? Maybe the child born in the rain forest has more important knowledge. I've heard of some shaman with pretty strong personal powers, but I've only heard of kings with political power, and I consider personal power more advanced.

Also, there are families with or without morals

yes but morals are man-made, and while I prefer it when people observe the same ones I do, I can't say for 100% certain what meaning that has.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 6:39pm

We all have an inner light, an inner knowledge. It does not matter where we are or who we are. There is no other power worth knowing. That is where I stand.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 8:03pm

Sonia, you asked:

A child born in the midst of thieves, will have much more chances to become a thief itself. Is there any justice in this?
--------------------------

Here is an old riddle for you.

"What is the first thing a thief does when he enters a house?

Answer: He looks for a way out."

Wu-tsu Fa-yen

--------------------

Here is a story I just read, from this same author Fa-yen:

There is a zen story about the son of a thief who asks his father to initiate him into the secrets of the trade. The old thief takes the young man to a big house and while the family is asleep leads the boy quietly to a room which contains a large clothes closet. The father tells his son to go into the closet and pick out some clothing. When the boy is inside, the father closes the closet door and locks it. The father then goes outside and knocks loudly on the front door of the house, waking the residents. Before anyone in the house has a chance to see him, the wily old thief slips quietly away from the scene. The young man in the closet has to summon all his ingenuity to escape from his predicament without getting caught. When he finally manages to reach home safely, the boy begins to berate his father for betraying him; but the old thief interrupts his son, asking him how he managed to get out of the trap. When the son tells his father the details of the escape, the father says, "There you are, you have learned the art."

from The Zen Environment, Marian Mountain, p 183, published 1982

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 10:51pm

There's always something to learn, no matter where you are. The things we learn on soul level might be not in the same way obvious as a diploma though.

Spooky

P.S. Blink, if you would teach me to swim, you'd just push me into the water, right?  Smiley

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 6:56am

Thank you all for your responses.

One of the thoughts that also came through me is that:
what you learn can bring you closer to knowledge of PUL
or further away, can't it?

If the goal is to get closer to PUL, than some lives might be badly chosen if they get you off track.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 6:28pm

Sonia,

It is said the rain falls on the rich, the poor, great and small the good and bad, it does not discriminate that is just a fact of life

By the way is your home language French?

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:08pm

yes, my home language is French.

Sonia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:35pm

Sonia asked Is there a real justice
___

short or long answer?  Smiley

the short answer is yes. there is real justice. however we may not see it be aware of it until the life review, after transition. sometimes we can do a review before death of the body.
this I think is ego death.

the long answer is about another life I lived among these that you are considering underprivileged natives with no access to knowledge.

as this other person I interfered with their life plan to foist upon them the tenements of salvation's plan, thereby saving their souls.
upon death I was informed by JC himself I had it all wrong.
these natives had never intended to be living any differently than their tribal customs. They were innocent already. they therefore were saved already, they did not want my civilization and I was too forceful to be saving them in my error.
blessed are these, the meek ones, for they enter the heavens directly and without aid of religious head dunking. and it's quite all right, I might add, for natives in the jungle not to wear a suit and tie.

naked with loin cloth is ok. I should have known. there are 9 root races, each in their perfect stages of development of their soul's intentions. we are not all at the same place of soul development on this earth.
from this life, I learned compassion. that life is a come as you are party, be who you are, as long as you are not injuring another person with dogma, or your own beliefs to force on others.

love is the answer, and there can be no other answer.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 12:39am

I do not see God as  a Judge or God is Good or Bad

GOD SIMPLY  "IS:"

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.