Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The last words of criminals just before execution (Read 8106 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
The last words of criminals just before execution
Sep 26th, 2008 at 7:51am

Forum

Does the below indicate that the death penalty is injust or even murder

The last words spoken by criminals before execution  [:-'(]

Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.
Executed in electric chair in New York.
~~ George Appel, d. 1928

You are going to hurt me, please don't hurt me, just one more moment, I beg you!
Guillotined.
~~ Madame du Barry, mistress of Louis XV, d. 1793

I am going to be face to face with Jesus now. . . . I love you all very much. I will see you all when you get there. . . . I will wait for you.
Executed by injection, Texas.
~~ Karla Faye Tucker Brown, d. February 3, 1998

Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way.
Executed by firing squad.
~~ Erskine Childers, Irish patriot, d. November 24, 1922

Thank you for the change in my life you have given me, the love and closeness of my family and my beautiful daughter. Thank you for using me...
~~ John Cockrum, d. September 30, 1997

You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother.
Executed in electric chair.
~~ Francis "Two Gun" Crowley, d. 1931

They butchered me back there, I was in a lot of pain. They cut me in the groin; they cut me in the leg. I was bleeding profusely. This is not an execution, it is murder.
Executed by injection, Florida
~~ Bennie Demps, d. June 8, 2000
( It took execution technicians 33 minutes to find suitable veins for the execution. The executioners had no unusual problems finding one vein, but because Florida protocol requires a second alternate intravenous drip, they continued to work to insert another needle, finally abandoning the effort after their prolonged failures.)

I'm going home, babe.
Executed by injection, Delaware.
~~ James Allen Red Dog, d. March 3, 1993

Remember, the death penalty is murder.
~~ Robert Drew, d. August 2, 1994

Hurrah for anarchy! This is the happiest moment of my life.
Last words on the gallows.
~~ George Engel
(He was one of four executed after the 1886 Haymarket bombing in Chicago)

I love you.
Spoken to the executioner.
Executed by injection, New York.
~~ Sean Flannagan, d. June 23, 1989

How about this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? French fries.
Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.
~~ James French, d. 1966

I'd like to thank my family for loving me and taking care of me. And the rest of the world can kiss my ass.
~~ Johnny Frank Garrett, Sr., d. February 11, 1992

Let's do it!
Executed by firing squad, Utah.
~~ Gary Gilmore, d. January 17, 1977

I'd rather be fishing.
Executed in electric chair, Louisiana.
~~ Jimmy Glass, d. June 12, 1987

Good people are always so sure they're right.
Executed at San Quentin.
~~ Barbara Graham, d. June 3, 1955

I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995

Lock and load. Let's do it.
~~ G. W. Green, d. November 12, 1991

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.
Executed in California's gas chamber.
~~ Robert Alton Harris, d. April 21, 1992

It is the duty of every good officer to obey any orders given him by his commander-in-chief.
(Actual)
Shot by British as a spy.
~~ Nathan Hale, American hero, d. 1776

I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
(Attributed)
~~ Nathan Hale

I am innocent, innocent, innocent. Make no mistake about this. I owe society nothing. I am an innocent man and something very wrong is taking place tonight.
~~ Lionel Herrera d. May 12, 1993

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is God's messenger.
Executed by hanging, at Camp Justice in the Baghdad suburb of Khadimiya
~~ Saddam Hussein d. December 30, 2006

I don't hold any grudges. This is my doing. Sorry it happened.
Executed in electric chair, Indiana.
~~ Steven Judy, d. March 9, 1981

Such is Life
Executed by hanging.
~~ Ned Kelly, Australian bushranger, d. 1880

I love you, mom.
~~ Clarence Lackey, d. May 20, 1997

I die innocent of all the crimes laid to my charge; I Pardon those who have occasioned my death; and I pray to God that the blood you are going to shed may never be visited on France.
Executed by guillotine
~~ Louis XVI of France, d. January 21, 1793

My dear Melinée, my beloved little orphan,
In a few hours I will no longer be of this world. We are going to be executed today at 3:00. This is happening to me like an accident in my life; I don’t believe it, but I nevertheless know that I will never see you again.
Executed by firing squad
~~ Missak Manouchian, d. February 21, 1944
(Leader of the Parisian section of a Communist Resistance movement, the Francs Tireurs et Partisans - Main - d'oeuvre immigrée (FTP-MOI). See his entire letter & those of others of this group also executed, at: The Last Letters.

Farewell, my children, forever. I go to your Father.
Executed by guillotine.
Monsieur, I beg your pardon.
Spoken to the executioner, after she stepped on his foot.
~~ Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, d. October 16, 1793

Today is a good day to die. I forgive all of you. I hope God does too.
Executed by injection, Virginia.
~~ Mario Benjamin Murphy, d. September 17, 1997

Shoot me in the chest!
To his executioners.
~~Benito Mussolini, Italian dictator, d.1945

Shoot straight you bastards and don't make a mess of it!
Executed by firing squad.
~~ Harry Harbord "Breaker" Morant, Australian poet & national hero, d. 1902

Hurry it up you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you're screwing around.
Executed by hanging Leavenworth, Kansas.
~~ Carl Panzram, d. September 5, 1930

So the heart be right, it is no matter which way the head lieth.
Executed by beheading.
~~ Sir Walter Raleigh, d. October 29, 1618

Well, the Lord is going to get another one.
Executed in electric chair, Georgia.
~~ John Eldon Smith, d. December 15, 1983

Capital punishment: them without the capital get the punishment.
Executed in electric chair, Florida.
~~ John Spenkelink, d. May 25, 1979

Adios.
Executed by injection in Maryland.
~~ John Thanos, d. May 16, 1994

Any comments?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Re: The last words of criminals just before execution
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 8:12am

There seem to be many people who think of love in their last moments, even crimininals.

Other seem to have a great sense of humor, even in their last moment.

This is the one I preferred:
I love you.
Spoken to the executioner.
Executed by injection, New York.
~~ Sean Flannagan, d. June 23, 1989

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:29am

Alan-

My comment is that although some of these last words are touching, we also should be aware of the suffering they caused to others.

We seldom hear about what they did to their victims. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 12:41pm

Rondele

Alan-

Quote:
My comment is that although some of these last words are touching, we also should be aware of the suffering they caused to others.

We seldom hear about what they did to their victims.

My reason for posting these comments was not really about how touching they were  but how these criminals do not feel remorse even at the point of death.

Did anyone ask for forgiveness Heck!! I must reread them again and see

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 3:43pm

Greetings,

Thank you, Alan!  Your collections are very thought-provoking !

I think there was alot of ego in many of these.  I mean they knew ahead that they were going to be on-stage and many of them prepared ahead of time for their moment of fame.  Wink
But we can't really know how they felt the hours previous to their executions. Maybe their prayers were said in private --??

???   Sad  One fellow spoke as though he had already crossed over -- he said that 'back there', meaning during his execution, he was poked with needles too much. -- Wink Are we allowed to submit complaints during our past-life review ?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 6:30pm

Greeting;
Didn't seem like remorse to me.
Interesting tho.

R.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 6:55pm

I looked at my post again

None of those reprobates showed any remorse for their depraved acts against their innocent victims.

They seem to think the whole thing is funny. Man they were going to get a shock and a very nasty suprise

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

AboveTheWeepingWorld

Wakefield, England
Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 7:55pm

Every word uttered by these people, regardless of their crimes, however abhorrent, and their guilt, however true, shows that we are all, at the end of all things, distinctly human.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 9:25pm

Quote:
Every word uttered by these people, regardless of their crimes, however abhorrent, and their guilt, however true, shows that we are all, at the end of all things, distinctly human

The one thing for sure is that "they are not is distinctly human", there is no such creature in my backyard (I hope) if there were I would shoot it

If they truly are distinctly human as you stated then I must seek out the best lawyer to get a divorcé from the human race.

Distinctly humans are decent not depraved reprobates. Would you let Ted Bundy baby sit your children? After all according to you he is your equal and distinctly human

Unspeakable recessives, they are not even animals eat their own kind to have sex with their dead bodies like Dharma and Bundy. Come and live were I have to live, they rape babies less than three months old, this is a cure for aids so the were just medicating themselves

Please admit someone!!!!! there is good and there is evil and existence is a duality and we can choose the dark or we can choose the light.

I have lived for nearly seventy years and have not even harmed a little bird. The thought of what these?? Non- human mistakes of nature makes my heart run cold with chills when I think about my children grandchildren. They roam in the dark like their master seeking who they can kill mutilate and destroy.

A gorilla is a much nicer creation of God than these?? I have no words to describe them. You simply never find this kind of evil behavior in gorilla society and we are supposed to be higher on the evolutionary ladder than them

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

AboveTheWeepingWorld

Wakefield, England
Reply #9 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 8:43am

Grin If I had children, I would most certainly not let Ted Bundy babysit them.

And it would appear that I phrased my post somewhat badly for which I apoligise...

What I was trying to say was that these last words prove the (in my opinion) amazing contrasts that exist within our species:

For example, whilst many of these men and women died defiant, it is also fascinating that some of the most evil, despicable characters are still reduced to a quivering wreck, pining for their mothers during their final moments.

Yet these people are, however deranged, however evil, still members of the human race- a species which is capable of both great achievements and great atrocities.
They are most definitely not, as you stated Alan, our equals, but are nevertheless of the same race as you or I, a fact which we cannot escape.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:31am

AboveTheweepingWorld.

Quote:
Yet these people are, however deranged, however evil, still members of the human race- a species which is capable of both great achievements and great atrocities.

Your avatar title reveals to me that you are a sensitive loving person, weeping for humanity. And I really meant no disrespect in my post; it was not directed at you but  at all of decent human beings

I agree unfortunately that they are members of the human species, but if I could disown them from this right I would

Take care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 10:06am

Greetings  Smiley

If you all are going to be so tough on these people, please take out Nathan Hale, the American patriot and hero, and all the other heros to causes that are not currently politically correct to current governments---also  Cry  Cry  all the women whose main sin was loving the wrong man.

Betson  Wink

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:26pm

What I read was a number of comments, made before death occurred. There is nothing here that shows what came about once body death happens. Not any of us know what they learned upon their death. I felt a bit of remorse for them. (Where does this whole "feeling what you have done to others" come from.) I went to a classroom, did a short review. Was asked what I wanted to do. Live or die. I said there was some things I would like to compleat first. Family things. Bamm!! Back into my body. Note: I was given a book to review before returning. But nothing about how I effected others and pain or hurt or any of that stuff that I am pretty sure I may have caused over my lifetime. The rest of the people mentioned in the post..I give them a little love. When they died, they were most likely met by people they new. Were offered love and forgiveness if it was necessary for them. And probably, have moved on to better things. Many people here just are not ready to let their hate, or fear, or whatever it is, let go, when it comes to killers and murderers, etc. Hate is a horrible thing to carry into the afterlife. I would think that love and forgiveness may just take you a little further.
Joe

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:20pm

Hi allan Marie Antionette ,i seem to have an affinity with her,i feel when i read her name that i was her once in a former life,but i could be wrong but i just feel this.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:45pm

Quote:
Hi allan Marie Antionette ,i seem to have an affinity with her,i feel when i read her name that i was her once in a former life,but i could be wrong but i just feel this.

Love and God bless   love juditha

see if you can gather more info on this Juditha. I know you have a feeling, but can you see any other details, maybe later it will come to you, such as what your bedroom looked like, or where u walked, just any little detail might confirm to you what u suspect. maybe you can tap into the records...

or even she could have been close to you, like a disc member. or you could have been in her family here on earth at the time. you need to see if you can get more details as you may some of her traits to work out this time, some of her problems she incurred, such as getting herself wiped out...why? maybe she designed her life. just searching for answers like yourself. u could even have been her mother.

I got the name Vera Miles as myself being associated with her in some way. I have never discovered what the association is, as she's still alive, and I don't plan on going to meet her. not that curious about her, except if I had become an actress, I think my style would resemble hers on the stage. maybe that's all it means? like a disc member. somehow there has to be reason why we get messages like this related to famous people, but what people think is that we're just making it up.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.