Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The last words of criminals just before execution (Read 8131 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: The last words of criminals just before execution
Reply #15 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:58pm

I think maybe Allen, when you transition you will be working with these sort of people, as a guide or instructor. it's because you are a justice seeker in your soul. but they will send you to a classroom before you take on your work, to understand, and to have compassion when you start your work. it's your fervor. your passion for justice is causing your future arrangements, and you do have the ability to teach.

and you missed one that said they were sorry. being sorry is the start of repenting. repenting transforms the wayward soul. sorry itself is a leavener for all of humanity.

The atrocity you spoke of, the babies..I hope this was an isolated event...I may be joining you in that classroom in the sky if not..
we do what we can Alan, in the place we stand in, ask God to guide your grief process so you can teach well. so we can protect the babies of the future.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:00pm

Member unknown wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 8:12am:
There seem to be many people who think of love in their last moments, even crimininals.

Other seem to have a great sense of humor, even in their last moment.

This is the one I preferred:
I love you.
Spoken to the executioner.
Executed by injection, New York.
~~ Sean Flannagan, d. June 23, 1989

Sonia

I liked that one too Sonia. it's similar to what JC said before crucifixion "forgive them father for they know not what they are doing."

IP Logged

Mr Jonnethon

Brown Town
Reply #17 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 9:34pm

Wow... im not sleeping tonight.

WWW djgrimm7  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 8:05am

hawkeye wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:26pm:
Many people here just are not ready to let their hate, or fear, or whatever it is, let go, when it comes to killers and murderers, etc. Hate is a horrible thing to carry into the afterlife. I would think that love and forgiveness may just take you a little further.

As a person, I can honestly say that I lived in hate for about 15 years.

It is not that I wanted it, it is just that I had no knowledge to know anything better. My hate came from fear not to be lovable enough and I hated anything that would cause me not to have love, because I feared lack of love most of all.

One day, I hated somebody so much it erased any other feeling. I decided it was not what I wanted, but the major problem remains that you are trapped in ignorance. Because ignorance is the real trap.

I tried to find somebody who would love me and understand me enough, to see the real me through that hate and help me get rid of the hate, BUT I was excluded because of my attitude (due to hate). The more I got excluded, the less love I physically saw and the less love I saw, the more I hated. It became a vicious circle.

I decided one day, since nobody wanted to help me out of hate, that nobody loved me sufficiently AND that I would do the work myself of destroying the hate.

Everyday I kept thinking why I hated, drilling in my thoughts, trying to destroy the root of the hate. I tried to stop existing, tried to control my thoughts, etc... I tried everything to the point of despair.

I tried everything for 10 years, to testify what it is like, for others who cannot testify.

I was called evil, bad...by the people who I wanted love from and I called them evil and bad for not loving me enough to help me, for letting me down (and ignorant) while I was trying so hard not to be hateful. I did not understand how they wanted me to act with knowledge of love, since I had none. I had the feeling I was asked to do an inhuman effort, to give something -- a feeling -- I could not create and did not possess sufficiently for them to judge me worthy of their help.

It costed me more than 10 years to vanquish hate on my own. Nobody told me to do it. Nobody helped me and somehow I pitty the one who excluded me, because I know that they want understanding when they are in trouble, just as I wanted it back then.

Now, I want to give love to those who excluded me, because I don't want to act like them. I asked for their forgiveness, and was NOT given it.

This is my testimony to you.

This is why I want to learn, because I need to fight ignorance.
This is why I write to you.

I'ld even beg you to help me out of ignorance if that is what it takes.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 10:08am

Dear Sonia and all,

Although I don't see it in these last words, I think that we all need to appeal to our Highest Source, particularly when in crisis.

Although when in crisis it's most difficult to do that, to set aside the anger and guilt that social customs build up in the soul, and open ourselves to [the possibility of?] Higher Help. Even doing it on a pretend basis opens channels that we need opened.
That's what I did and it has led to amazing change! 

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #20 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 1:37pm

Sonia,

That is a lot to soak in. You must have had a deep reason for hating so much

You were deeply hurt by a person or persons, even scarred in your soul.

Finding it impossible to forgive lead you hate them and hate yourself

One you hate yourself, you simply can not love anyone else.

So the road back is first forgive yourself, love yourself you are absolutely unique and a beautiful creative act of God, To believe otherwise is to hurt the Father.

God does not sit and count our sins; he is love and is not judgmental. The only judge you have is yourself

Start this exercise to free yourself from self hate Get pen and paper. You must see yourself as God sees you

If you have being saying (just a example) Use the I am statement

You think             To God you are                 So in reality you are

I am ugly                  beautiful                                 beautiful

Doing this you clear out all the negative horrible untrue thought and images from your mind

Your mind has a filing system in the temporal lobe of your brain. Take pen and paper and thing of all the negative files in your brain and replace them with positive I am (something good, lovely beautifulness etc) By doing this you actually erase these files and replace them with positivity

This really works, how do I know I brought myself out of the black horror of self hate I even despised myself

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 3:39pm

Hi allan  Is your picture a moving picture as i see him moving and is he the one thats in harry potter,i cant think of his name is it baldamor.

I liked what Catherine Howard said just before she had her head cut off"I die a Queen,but i would rather die the simple wife of Tom Coalpepper" I admired her for that because Tom was her true love but she was forced to be Queen to Henry VIII and she was only 18 yrs old.

Aylsia This medium told me that in a past life i was a french girl called Mari'e and i was part of the aristocrosy and i was beheaded at the french revolution,before a medium told me this i remember watching that film about the french revolution and i really felt the pain of the french and i was calling the English everything and i always feel sad when i see any pictures of France as i feel i belong there,i have always felt like this about France and i have had dreams where i am talking in french and i dont know any french language,but i'm going to reasearch about Mari'e Antionette as not so long ago she did come to me and asked me if i would paint a portrait of her and her husband King Louis VI.

Love and God bless love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 5:48pm

thank you Juditha for more info. I too have research on other lives to undertake, but have been procrastinating on that.

I guess I'm having too much fun concentrating on this creature who is alysia. I'm having fun, I must admit, but the growth gets pretty intensive sometimes...for all of us. I can feel other people's emotions. I have to make sure it's mine, or another persons.

Bets, I thought that was good advice for S. and u reminded me how important it is to pretend.

I remember many jobs I undertook, with no experience and how I just plunged into it thinking well, they said fake it until you make it.
that's like pretending you actually know what you're doing.

somehow just that little bit of courage, to pretend I could do the job, whatever it's requirements, and with no particular training, I learned fast, due to necessity. and I was just pretending at first I could do it.
We are able to learn whatever we need to learn by just going ahead and doing it.

And when I was young, I needed to believe in God. I was all alone with no one in my family who I could talk to. Mother did not bond with me. I was an unwanted child. so I needed God. some children pick an imaginary playmate. I picked an imaginary God.

I told him all my problems. God said I would grow up, this too would pass. God always had the right thing to say.
but it really wasn't pretending. I just knew someone or something was listening to me, and loved me also.

Pretending is very important as it takes us beyond doubts into something we need very much. to know that we can persevere despite all odds to the contrary. or appearances to the contrary, because most of what we see on the outside of us, is simply an appearance, an image, perhaps even a lie, or an illusion.

we all know, you can't believe everything you're told. Yet if it comes from within what you are told, as a knowing, then we can fly on that inspiration.
I have another definition for ignorance. it comes from the word to ignore.
the opposite of ignoring is focusing.

ignorance is also like apathy. the opposite of apathy is enthusiasm.

at this time of the century, I am enthused, as those energies are upon the planet as we will see many changes shortly, and perhaps in the blink of an eye.

There is no need to be angry with others who ignore that there is pain and suffering, and lack of love around this planet. it is that their focus is not on oneness, nor love.

they are focusing in another direction and ignoring perhaps your own focus point. It does not mean they wish to oppose you personally. they are only interested in their own focus point.
None of us have reached the apex of our loving capabilities,

but we can get an idea what that apex looks like, by not looking so much as ones like Hitler, or saddam, but looking to those who have left their legacy on the earth planes that others have benefitted by.
because in every case, these were enthused, inspired, and loved what they doing.

then I assume the act of loving what you are doing is satisfying enough that there is no time to be thinking or feeling hateful thoughts.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 7:29pm

I am innocent, innocent, innocent. Make no mistake about this. I owe society nothing. I am an innocent man and something very wrong is taking place tonight.
Executed by injection, Texas.
~~ Lionel Herrera d. May 12, 1993

If there is the chance that even one man or woman is innocent, we must protest.

Was there a time when each of us was innocent? It's not up to me to judge these people or to take a stand on where they should find themselves after death.

I refuse to even think about it. If there is a God, surely that is his/her job.

All I know is, if I'm doing a retrieval, I don't get to decide "where to" at all. It just happens.

That's fine with me. You go your way, I'll go mine. If we meet again someday, will we even recognize each other?

Sometimes I wonder.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #24 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:08am

Yes people

I agree with all the thoughtful comments before this post. And it strangely

A very long long line up of dominoes appeared in my mind.

One little push of love on the first domino can result in a million dominoes falling over or being effected by that love given to the first domino.

This lead me to googol dominoes and the longest line of dominoes lined up and made to fall over with the initial light push on the first is nearly 4 000 000  4 million. It makes one think how one good act of love and kindness can have the domino affect, unfortunately so does an act of hate

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:16am

thats not true (according to my studies and readings) Alan, that hate can make all those dominos fall over the same as love.

a light thought touches more people and multiplies many more times over a hate thought.
and it only takes one person to change the world.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #26 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 7:21am

Alysia.

Maybe you are right; love is passed to person to person. But what about the hateful ideas in despots like Stalin, were his ideas not pushed into the Russian peoples?, for instance when normal innocent Russian people were arrested for noting and transported like cattle to work as slaves until they died in he Siberian gulags

Of course we must not bring up that ultimate egotistical despot Hitler again I think we have devoted enough to him on the forum already.

A person like Jesus did push over the domino of love and his truth about love reverberated down the ages (with much self interpretation leading to appalling atrocities.

Love

Alan

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2008 at 11:45am by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #27 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 10:21am

Hi

I wonder if there are many souls called by a High Power to accomplish an amazing feat--say stopping or diverting a powerful force on Earth. Maybe that powerful force isn't metal tanks and guns, but an attitude that is destructive to souls if they would catch it. Let's say an art student  Wink was called and was expected to use their art to convince other souls.*

But then something happens and the soul called upon to help gets too excited by the task at hand and reacts using the most extreme measures possible -- rather than gently convincing souls through the 'soul-ful means' he was capable of using.  It seems like such a person would still feel justified because they'd rely upon the original call from Higher. They might wonder to their dying day and beyond why they are the criminal.

I wonder how often that happens in families, between lovers, not even to mention the political and royal leaders. --??  Shocked

Bets

* Could the artwork like that of Kathe Kollewitz have been a call to conscience that would have replaaced Hitler's methods if only known a few years sooner?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 6:17pm

I don't have answers for you Alan, not on a forum where we mostly keep it short and to the point (yea right!) cough.

all I know is my own path. In my path, anger is never justified. self responsibility for what we feel is totally ours.
In my path it is not the world I seek to change, but my opinion of it. when I change, then the world changes.
it's up to the individual to create a peaceful, live and let live world.
because the individual is the whole, and the whole is the individual.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #29 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 4:34am

Alysia dear,

Quote:
all I know is my own path. In my path, anger is never justified. self responsibility for what we feel is totally ours.
In my path it is not the world I seek to change, but my opinion of it. when I change, then the world changes.

Unfortunately not all people intrinsically love like you; if all people were then we would be living in a much nicer world than we are without having to look back at horrific history.

Just like you Alysia I don’t have the answers that prevent humanity from hurting themselves. But surely given the long history of our civilization, humanity should have learned some truths by now and adopted moral absolutes.

The abuse of babies in South Africa was sadly not an isolated event but happened many times until the perpetrators realized that they could not cure themselves by this hideous method. Thank God this awful practice has stopped as far as I can tell

Bets,

You are also correct it all boils down to attitude and honesty and loves in the end will conquer evil.

It is a fact that not all people have the sweet loving natures of  Alysia and you and this is saddening to me.

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.