Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone know why there are children ghosts? (Read 2791 times)
hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Anyone know why there are children ghosts?
Sep 22nd, 2008 at 7:42pm

Does anyone have any knowledge as to why a child would require retrieval?  I can understand the belief systems of an adult causing them to become "stuck" on a certain level.  But why would a child become stuck?   Children stuck as ghosts always has bothered me...

IP Logged

Cricket

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Anyone know why there are children ghosts?
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 8:52pm

From what I know of children, their belief systems are twice as iron-clad against observed differences than those of adults (like the kid who thought they were singing hymns to "Gladly, the Cross-eyed Bear").  I would expect any kids over three or so to be more attached to their interpretation of "my soul to keep" than most adults.

On the other hand, given the child-like tendency to believe what adults tell them without  critical evaluation, I'd think they'd be fairly easy to retrieve.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:36pm

There are probably endless reasons why anyone would become stuck.  But I would think a child could just as easily be stuck somewhere as an adult would. 

I once retrieved a 3-year-old ghost who felt she had to stay put until her parents came to get her.  She didn't know how to find them and wondered if they were looking for her.  She wanted to know that they wanted to find her.  That was the only thing on her mind.  Since I had no way to find her parents or find out who they were, I told her I'd find them and let them know where she was.  She believed and trusted me, and that's all she needed to make things ok for her.  In her mind, it was like playing hide-and-seek.  At first it was fun to be "hiding" where no one can find you, but after a while she wanted to come out and be found because she felt that no one would ever find her.  I loved how she was able to convey that analogy to me. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Also I think that children tend to believe what their parents and other influencing people tell them. To a child, if you are told that you will go to hell because you do or say something , it becomes a reality as your current life experience may not have given you the ability to discern what is truth and what is fiction. The unfortunate problem is that some people never grow up and continue to believe the stories there are told as children. Wink

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 7:52pm

All excellent answers. 

Let's say a spirit comes into the physical for the first time.  The physical is now a first time experience for the higher self, and for some agreement made before reaching earth, the spirit agreed to pass on from this "body" at a young age. For a time, the spirit becomes confused and disoriented because it just experiences what is was like to be human.  Now his/her memory is blocked because this new physical self became such a shock to the spirit system.  Help!!!!!!  But, because the spirit is not in pure spirit form at this moment, it needs a physical being shape to recognize to help it remember to move on.

Now let's say spirit 2 was an animal spirit in the past on this planet, and enjoyed its life so much and had such wonderful owners, that it asked if it could evolve and become a human himself/herself.  That spirit will be confused from conception of physical soul because it is evolving to a higher self in the physical.  The trauma may be so difficult that the "child" becomes ill in the physical and dies at a very early age. Once again, this spirit may need the aid of an animal being or human being here on earth to guide it to the next dimension.

Or, through no fault of the child's own, somehow the agreement that the child was to live a ripe old age now changes (we always have choices even in the spirit world) and the child is "asked" while in the dream state if he/she will agree to come home sooner because of a certain circumstance.  The "child" agrees, and dies either because of illness or accident.  This may become traumatic to the higher self and becomes confused as it says "Hey, I thought my agreement was to get married, have kids, etc. Now I'm stuck here and can't find which way is up???"  Spirit Mom or Dad comes along and gently coaxes child spirit  along showing him/her what new agreement lies ahead, and gradually child spirit starts to mature and is able to move on.

Just as here on earth, there are billions of explanations.  I have trouble in my heart when a child is sexually assaulted, abused and or murdered.  My heart also aches when a child suffers from a common cold.  I have to "believe" with that emotion we call the heart, that there is a greater good that this human brain can't fathom.  The memory of ALL knowledge has been erased for our learning process and growth.      There was a plan/agreement with the higher self and the counsel of the higher self. We all agreed with a spiritual contract to our fate. 
One beautiful thing we are able to do here on earth is pray to help those who are stuck, or help with retrievals, (or do nothing at all). The choice is ours in both worlds.
Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 9:36pm

Thank you all for your insightful answers and even experience with this topic.  I've always been bothered by the concept of the innocent (children and animals) being stuck as they (well, children for sure), in life, haven't often formed a discerning mind and it seems unfair for them (or some part of their spirit) to be bound to a specific level according to restricting beliefs fed them.  I wish they had a free pass.

I can't imagine really resting until all the children and lost pets are found.

I wonder what happens when all spirits are eventually retrieved?

I don't do retrievals as you all do but I am hoping if somehow I postulate the ability, on some spiritual level (maybe without awareness at all that's okay) I'm able to do it.  I've asked for this ability to show itself in dreams, but so far no such luck.  Instead I get aliens with strange agendas or people telling me I'm dead, LOL.   Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 10:05pm

Hope---if you were dead, then those of us who answer you are connected with the after life via a blog!    Grin

Thanks for the humor!!!  Love Carol Ann

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:37am

identcat wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 at 7:52pm:
All excellent answers.  

Let's say a spirit comes into the physical for the first time.  The physical is now a first time experience for the higher self, and for some agreement made before reaching earth, the spirit agreed to pass on from this "body" at a young age. For a time, the spirit becomes confused and disoriented because it just experiences what is was like to be human.  Now his/her memory is blocked because this new physical self became such a shock to the spirit system.  Help!!!!!!  But, because the spirit is not in pure spirit form at this moment, it needs a physical being shape to recognize to help it remember to move on.

Now let's say spirit 2 was an animal spirit in the past on this planet, and enjoyed its life so much and had such wonderful owners, that it asked if it could evolve and become a human himself/herself.  That spirit will be confused from conception of physical soul because it is evolving to a higher self in the physical.  The trauma may be so difficult that the "child" becomes ill in the physical and dies at a very early age. Once again, this spirit may need the aid of an animal being or human being here on earth to guide it to the next dimension.

Or, through no fault of the child's own, somehow the agreement that the child was to live a ripe old age now changes (we always have choices even in the spirit world) and the child is "asked" while in the dream state if he/she will agree to come home sooner because of a certain circumstance.  The "child" agrees, and dies either because of illness or accident.  This may become traumatic to the higher self and becomes confused as it says "Hey, I thought my agreement was to get married, have kids, etc. Now I'm stuck here and can't find which way is up???"  Spirit Mom or Dad comes along and gently coaxes child spirit  along showing him/her what new agreement lies ahead, and gradually child spirit starts to mature and is able to move on.

Just as here on earth, there are billions of explanations.  I have trouble in my heart when a child is sexually assaulted, abused and or murdered.  My heart also aches when a child suffers from a common cold.  I have to "believe" with that emotion we call the heart, that there is a greater good that this human brain can't fathom.  The memory of ALL knowledge has been erased for our learning process and growth.      There was a plan/agreement with the higher self and the counsel of the higher self. We all agreed with a spiritual contract to our fate.  
One beautiful thing we are able to do here on earth is pray to help those who are stuck, or help with retrievals, (or do nothing at all). The choice is ours in both worlds.
Carol Ann

Carol Ann ...Smiley
This is the easiest explanation I've found so far...and love it..Thank you..Smiley
I think i'll copy and past this one..and re-re-readed intil it sink in...lol
PUL R.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 7:22pm

I do not know why, Jesus said , "blessed are the  Little children for of such is the kindom of heaven"

I think he was somewhat of an authority so I will believe his words

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #9 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 7:58pm

Amen to that, Alan-- Love cat

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #10 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 8:00pm

And  Paul--- glad to be of service---tury. Wink

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.