Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do you know you are/give PUL? (Read 960 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

How do you know you are/give PUL?
Sep 19th, 2008 at 9:43am

If you have to be and give pure unconditional love, anyone can try.

For instance, if I think telling the truth is an act of Love, but if by telling the truth I really hurt somebody's feelings, maybe my intention was PUL, but the result is NOT PUL.

How can you know for sure that you give love the right way?
How do you know you are PUL?

I mean, that your intent is PUL, does not mean you have full knowledge to apply PUL the right way.

I would really like your opinion on the matter.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: How do you know you are/give PUL?
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 1:10pm

Hi Sonia, tough questions that you seek the answers to sometimes...
Is PUL something to "give", or to extend outward to others? If you give something then it must have been yours to give. Sometime you have to tell the truth even it that bruises the other persons ego. You are still sending out the love. There is no way of loving someone the wrong way. The question is difficult without more clarification as to the situation.
I received PUL from a dead tree while at TMI. There was no mistaking it. The tree had provided life to another life essence and had given up its physical life force in doing so. A suicide sort of thing. Was it right to have killed its self in order to "be" for another? Sometimes its the sacrifice that moves to towards advancement. Whether that be by death or by words. The point being that the importance is the extending PUL, not the result from it.
Joe

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: How do you know you are/give PUL?
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 9:27pm

The issue to me seems to be that we have to distinguish what is defined as "love" or "lovely acts" by convention from actually giving PUL. Pure and unconditional. The sign for me that I truely give PUL is simply feeling it. It is not so much the theoretical intent (though necessary), it is to feel it yourself. In my experience, I cannot give PUL without feeling it, it's like a state of mind, or an energy. That's why I like what Bruce recently said, when one searches for PUL, then one should look out even for the tiniest bit of experiencing love in one's life, as this is sufficient to put one again in this special frame of mind.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.