Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Looking for verifyable proof (Read 16583 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Looking for verifyable proof
Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:16am

Hi there,

I am looking for a partner(s) to get verifyable proof of the afterlife and its order.

Concerning time-schedules: I live in Europe, not in America, but does it matter?

Sonia
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2008 at 10:13am by Member unknown »  

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Looking for veryfiable proof
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 9:43am

Hello Dearheart,

What is verifiable to you?  I mean, what do you require?
Would a slight touch on the shoulder within an agreed timeframe be enough? 

Times can be set by Greenwhich Mean Time GMT, the international standard. Your evening is US mid day or morning so it's not too hard to find an agreeable time for both.

I'm not sure someone could get you OB if you haven't much conscious memory of OBing yet. ??

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Re: Looking for veryfiable proof
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 10:19am

betson wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 9:43am:
Would a slight touch on the shoulder within an agreed timeframe be enough?  

I'm not sure someone could get you OB if you haven't much conscious memory of OBing yet. ??

Bets

I am not really sure what you mean with these 2 sentences.

What I mean, is that I would love to see that what I see, while focusing with "Bruces course", is something real and not something I am making up.

I want to be sure I am not imagining my experiences.
I want to learn to trust my nonphysical senses more.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Looking for verifyable proof
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 12:17pm

Sonia,

When you are OB, if you see things, you see energy. You are not in a physical realm there. So your mind interprets that energy into a form that conveys that energy's essential meaning -- angel, friendly face, cartoon figure, puppy, etc.

So you may interpret an energy field differently than your partner even if you are together.
Therefore, regrettably, what you ask for is not possible.

(Go to the website "Internet Infidels', an international site of scientists and other 'highly educated' persons and read their threads on proofs for or against psi. They explain the problem of psi proof
Wink and explain and explain!

But today is your healing with PUL !  You are supposed to keep your mind as quiet as possible !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 1:48pm

Dearest Sonia, Well, I am with you. I want proof. Right in front of my eyes. Wink..... Just one thing though...it doesn't work that way. Prove to me that there is a God. Prove to me that there is love. Prove to me that there is air. Prove to me that there is trust. I think it is more important that you prove it to yourself, not that someone comes to you to prove it. If I was to attempt to prove my realities to you, what would stop you from disbelieving what you see or feel no matter what you would be showen. Inside you will know. Do you believe in God? If so, why? Whats your proof. Believers "know". I know there is God. I have been lucky enough to be touched. (metaphorically speaking not physically speaking) God"s existence has been proven to me. Now what I have experienced would not necessary prove anything to you. Does that mean it is not proof? Same thing with the afterlife and retrievals. I have no doubts as I have my knowens, my reality. By me telling them to you, would not make any difference to what you believe. There are countless realities. Mine is only my own.Here at the  partnered exploration area and linking up with some of the others who are do just that, is a great place to start. See if that fulfills what you are looking for.
Joe  

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 3:16pm

Oh yea Sonia, Am I to understand that you are currently going through some physical difficulties as of late? I must have missed where you spoke of it. Asking for a little assistance in that difficulty might be an idea also. If I missed it, sorry. At TMI there is a club called the Dolphin Energy Club that you might have some interest in. Used healing energies and positive affirmation from others to assist. There is a small membership fee involved but I understand its can be a great help. Perhaps someone on the forum can say more about it.(?) I also know that there are lots of energy healers right here on this site. A combined effort by them sending healing energy could be of help. A time organised and then see if you feel anything. If you do it could be an affirmation for you. Just a thought.
Joe

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 5:33am

HI there,

I understand your comment.

Currently, I am reading Bruce Moen's book and he gets information from the afterlife, while for example retrieving somebody. The information he got, matched with Rebecca's information OR when he asked to relatives of the deceased person, he comes to know that what he saw matched with was the relative told about the deceased person.

I want to do something alike.

Do you understand. I seek more confirmation, for myself.
Even if that confirmation only means something for me, I seek to convince myself OR to have less doubt.

I really hope to find somebody who's looking for the same.

Maybe I am not asking the right way.

Sonia

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 8:55am

I'm with you Sonia,
I'm looking  for the same... But it's not of any help for you... Undecided

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 2:09pm

Someone will show up for you Sonia.  In Bruce's experiences that you mention look like they are from Voyages into the Afterlife. Great book. Have you done any of Bruce's home study or Bob Monroe's tapes/Cds? Not that they are necessary but they can put you in the mood so to speak. You can't put the cart before the horse. A lot of information from "There" come in the form of pictures and ideas. Non Verbal Communication or NVC. It can be extremely difficult to understand. Sometimes you need to build a relationship with the spirit (for lack of a better word) that you are communicating with so that you get to understand each other better. They could have a much difficulty in understanding us as we do them. An example...If your communication is with someone who has never incarnated on earth how would you explain the smell of a flower. Say a rose.  How would you put that in to a picture that it could understand. Or visa versa. Can you be expected to understand the meening of spiritual PUL if you don't remember experiencing it. Some Ident from another planet may never have experienced sunlight. What picture do you send out to show them that? There is a very good NVC communication Cd/tape in the take home Gateway series that helped me a great deal. Its all about NVC. Keep searching and ask for understanding. It will get to the point where you pick up things and soon this new "language" will be like a second tongue for you.
Joe

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 3:03pm

Thank you Joe,

I did the Bruce Moen Home Study Course.

Currently, I am looking to buy tapes from the Monroe Institute, but I don't have Visa and I cannot find them in any local shop/library.

So, I will keep looking.

Anyhow, I am also looking to do partnered exploration. Tough job finding a partner it seems, but I am not quitting yet.

Many thanks,

Sonia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 2:15pm

Sonya, I know its all going to work out for you. Don't forget you can always go and pick up one of those "you load" card that will work on the Internet for ordering. I picked up my "tapes" from TMI Store that way. The tapes are far more inexpensive that the Cd's but its getting hard to fine tape recorders now. Also with Cd's you can load them up and run continuous where a tape needs to be flipped over. You wouldn't regret getting the Hemi Sync no matter how it is presented, tape or Cd. I would offer to do some exploring with you but due to some health problems of a friend of mines, which I am helping out at his business at the time being, I just not mentally prepared for a concerted effort in exploration. I am surprised you have had difficulty in fining a partner as of yet. Not to worry. At just the right time, the right partner will be available to work with you.
Joe

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #11 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:33pm

Hi Sonya,

I think you're too much in hurry  Cheesy  Give your being time to absorb new knowledges...  Experiences and proofs will come by themselves.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:28am

Phantasyman,

You're right, I am to much in a hurry.

I so much wish I knew what I want to know.

Sonia

IP Logged

Al

Reply #13 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 8:17pm

I think I have a ballpark idea of what you mean. I am also looking for some form of validation that much of what I experience is real. It certainly seems real, and in a "dream" last night everything even felt and sounded real, but I don't know, it could just be my brain making things up.

IP Logged

Ray

Ohio
Reply #14 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 9:16pm

I have been thinking about doing a partnered exploration for a while now. If you are interested let me know. A successfull exploration can take some time and effort.

Ray

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.