Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Looking for verifyable proof (Read 16358 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Looking for verifyable proof
Reply #15 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 10:12pm

Hi there, Member Unknown!! Reading your posts just now gave me an insight I had not picked up on before.

I've been learning to use my Imagination to explore the Afterlife as per Bruce's course teaches. Been gathering information for I guess a couple years maybe on this particular website.

When two members of my family left earth I retrieved them and took them to The Park where others of my family were already (much to my surprise when I started). As time went on, my family gave me information about their lives there and what they do for work and interests etc. I could visit and participate a little, but very nervous I would slide back into my body and did tend to, all too quickly.

However, a while ago I had a reading from a well known Medium, who surprised me with all the people lined up to talk to me!! My mother and daughter and others.

Well, in visiting The Park, I had already discovered previously that my brother Wayne had eventually been placed in charge of a herd of beautiful horses who needed healing.  However, during the Medium reading, I was astounded to be told that my mother, who had never ridden in her life here on earth that I know of, had a golden Palomino she calls Pegasus and spends a lot of time with him, having a wonderful time.

I put two and two together and realized that Wayne and our mom were together and working with the horses together. What I realized as I read your posts tonight was that, I had failed to notice, that where only my Imaginary journeys to The Park had produced the information about my brother's work with horses, the information about my mother's involvement with a horse and her love for this horse, had come by a completely different source...the Medium, who of course I had not given any information to at all about any of this.

So what I am taking a long time to say is, guess what....I have been given proof that my Imaginary journeys to my family in The Park are real...or, at least, just as real as the Medium's reading, which was based in total earth reality because, in fact, the Medium also brought to me two of my old boyfriends who I had not even realized had passed over. There is no doubt as to their identity, and I just realized that in the Medium's reading I was being given Proof positive that my visits to The Park are REAL and reliable. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:00am

good post Vee. The basic premise is relax, relax, relax. If there is too much urgency to do any kind of exploration, PE, retrieval, past life, etc, the urgency itself is a block.

Sonia, perhaps Bruce's comprehensive 5th book, a how to manual, full of easy to follow exercises might be better.

Heres maybe something can help the over eager: what I figured out was you can try too hard, or want too badly. but you can use that energy of desire in another way, to your benefit. With that energy, it can feel too intense. it is a block. so it is also filled with doubts of your ability, otherwise it wouldn't be so intense. You have to put the doubts somewhere, into an imaginary satchel perhaps. You lose nothing, as you know when you're done with your experiment, the satchel is right there to pick up. But for the moments you engage your imagination, or your visualization if you wish, you relax, you put your doubts aside.

What I would do when I wanted to make contact with my foster dad for instance, on the other side, I first built the energy.
over a few days time, I would think "I want this experience." I'm going to do it. then I'd forget about it until tomorrow. then again I'd remember, yes, I want this. It will happen. I have faith.

It turns out that the deceased, whom we have a bond with especially receive your "want signal." perhaps delivered by a messenger, or perhaps it's just a random signal which hits it's target. at any rate, I sometimes would take an entire week to build the momentum of my desire before I would make contact, in dream area sometimes, other times in C1. with the phasing, it's almost like it's all imagination, and you can feel quite foolish doing it, then what makes it real is getting confirmation of hits with your partner.

You may be right on, but if your partner is disbelieving, or thinking that it's all their imagination, so they don't want to share, then you don't really validate your own experience in that case. so pick a partner, establish good communication with them first then you can work on a PE. My PE partner and I profitted by our experiences, but I think I profited much more than she did.

perhaps you don't need a friendship bond. It just worked better for me to trust this person into whose energy field I would be engaged with. and we do it right here in the PE section, no particular bonding has taken place, and it still works, but I'd say the trust is still important, and to trust, you have to place doubts aside, as doubts themselves tend to have a certain creative element.

well, it's a huge topic, I wish you the best Sonia, perhaps we can have another PE here and draw you into it. love, alysia Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 3:31pm

Thanks, Laffingrain, for that post. I will be trying to do the "warming up" exercises for various experiences I'd like, building up to the point where they finally happen.

The thing is, I came to realize how much work this stuff is, like the one and only time I actually found myself in an etheric (jelly-like feelilng) body standing outside on my street, I had carried through on the vibration method of OBE'ing. And it worked, but I did a lot of vibrating for weeks beforehand and I was shocked when it finally happened.

Now, I could vibrate more like that and hope to exit my body once again in that same way, but it is a lot of commitment and work...I don't always want to do it. That's the truth. I am afraid if I do put in all that work again, I might fail. So I don't want to risk that. I guess I need a good kick in my patootie. It's so easy to phase instead, although it isn't a solidly "real". Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 10:30pm

Hi Vee..it seems one experience builds on another, and it seems no two obes or experiences, or PE's will act the same, each experience is a new experience. such as some people will try making themselves thirsty, and go to bed expecting the astral body to get up and go get a drink.

while such an experiment might work once, I doubt it would work twice.
So I don't advocate working at it at all..it should be fun, is my idea.

I remember back in my 30's I put a lot of effort into the desire to go full blown obe. then after that one Obe where I become an orb, it was so profound and real, that I lost all desire to continue.

thus I knew. I had a known factor. Now it was time to build the conceptual and intellectual areas and the obes or experiences follow naturally from having higher ideals, in relationship to Monroe's "basic."

lets see, page 221 in Ultimate Journey mention is made of his attaining the basic from his I/there.
it was simply service ideals, in general, has to do with bringing a gift back to the I/there.

to much straining after psychic development would be counter productive. Yet Sonia has the right idea. If we all had a personal PE partner, we are in service to the partner, the motive is right for growth.

Vee, I love this Ultimate Journey! gaining so much. I will be writing about it to share. love, alysia

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #19 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 9:32am

Yes, and when I stop to think about it, most new things we learn take time to be processed by the brain, learning anything is a definite process, and maybe my reluctance to do more of the "work" after a big success moment, is just the brain's way of dealing with what it all means. Also, life takes these waves and troughs of busy-ness with practical life issues, and when things settle down for a while, it is always more appropriate to do these other kinds of experiments and work. I'm sure the time will come again when I get a lot of enjoyment for focussing on the OBE process, although, it's interesting I have about three or four books on the OBE and they are all different!! I wonder what that's about??? Anyway. Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 7:32pm

hi Vee, I know, they are different. I probably have the same books!

some I can't get all the way through as the author has a totally different perspective than mine. the best way I know to achieve a full blown obe is to do a retrieval with the idea of PUL behind it to give it steam.

other than obeing to be of service, many a time has passed for me when I got all dressed up and had nowhere to go.

meaning intention is everything. or more stronger than curiosity alone. I had a lot of curiosity, but little intellect or thought into these matters way back then. Higher self only would show up if I asked the right question.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.