Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Warning I received from inity (Read 12055 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Warning I received from inity
Reply #30 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 4:47am

thank u merlin for reminding me that we decide whats off topic. I think I carried some needless guilt that I was a sinner.

you're absolutely right, this thread has taken a most interesting turn.

no, I didn't touch him, my soulmate. I just stared at him. I would not see him again for a whole year..then I would touch him!

what met was the energy in the eyes. the light of the soul message is in the eyes, not the touch of the first kiss. there was an abnormal burst of light coming from the eyes.
u know how people say, go to the light? I did go to the light, just a year later.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #31 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 7:33am

Alysia,

Quote:
what met was the energy in the eyes. the light of the soul message is in the eyes, not the touch of the first kiss. there was an abnormal burst of light coming from the eyes.
u know how people say, go to the light? I did go to the light, just a year later

"Lovely, love and beautiful Alysia what a wonderful memory to have".

Mine was touch (she took my hand I was too shy) as I could not see here in the dark movie theater although I knew she was pretty. The movie playing was Debby Reynolds in "Tammy".  That meeting was over fifty years ago when I was 17 and she was 15

She is now my wife of 48 years

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #32 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 6:29pm

I'm happy to see someone married that long Alan. I always look for couples who have managed to stay together, for I think it is an accomplishment seldom seen today.

congrats! this is a bit strange, but you mention the song Tammy.
the other night I was doing a karen carpenter number, "for all we know, love may grow."

I was a hit..blush...then I thought I must sing Tammy now and I put my request in but grew weary of waiting and left. I have it at the top of my wish list to sing.

it's because of the melody line of Tammy. it's a lovely tune. I was just surprised to hear you mention it.

so u were shy? so was my soul mate. that's why she loved you dearie.
u must never despair, if you have true love.
Smiley

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #33 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 6:38pm

Okay---getting back on the subject of receiving messages from the extra terrestrial type.  I think it was Jetman that asked me what the message was that I received when I was in the pyramid lab at TMI.  I had written back to him on another thread a long account, but the the site went down and it was lost!  ( I guess the higher self wanted to look at what I was writing first before posting it here  Cheesy

This is what I can remember:  I was in a deep meditative state when I found myself standing at a doorway (it reminded me of the doorway used in the Twilight Zone).  I was looking into blackness. A higher being was to my right, I could feel "his" presence. As I was looking into the darkness, I suddenly saw pieces of a planet coming toward me then disappearing under my feet.  I said "Why did you take me here?"  I hadn't expected to see this at all.  I was hoping to find out more about myself and who I really am. Bummer---- Anyhow, The higher being said, "This is what will become of your planet earth if changes are not made soon."  I thought to myself---Well, what do you expect ME to do about it? You should be telling some scientist and engineers and politicians.  I'm just a lowly office clerk." That thought flashed through me mind in an instant.  I saw huge chunks of what appeared to be copper colored rock. I don't recall any black rock, but the pieces where pitted and reminded me of a meteorite. 
I asked, "If you are so intelligent why haven't you approached us humans and give us a verbal warning? Are you just going to sit back and do nothing and watch humans destroy the earth?"
The answer came back that in the year 2010 there would indeed be physical and verbal warnings from higher intelligences who would not allow the earth to be destroyed. I then wondered why that particular year and why the heck they are waiting so long to help us??? But, then the TMI instructor (I had Skip Atwater) told me it was time to return back to the present.
Another participant who reached a higher focus level than I also received a very similar message, but was told the year 2011.  The participant was so out of sorts and not grounded that he could barely talk. 

That's the message. We will get physical and verbal help from the higher, intelligent beings.  Soon. 

Peace to All--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 6:50pm

well it's almost 2009, so 2010 is not far off. the reason I don't have trouble believing you Cat, not at all, because I have a sense that we are all One. which I have been told and believe this also, that future selves do exist.  and that WE are the aliens. but situation in a different time frame of history. the future is history, history repeats itself, linear time is an illusion, invented for the travelers of time. us.

when u begin to see light around objects you are looking at objects being energy. nothing is solid here as we think. it's all energy and movement of energy.  when the power of love overcomes the love of power, we will see peace.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #35 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 4:47am

Carol –Anne,

Your account is very interesting and concurs with a similar experience of mine some time ago. I found myself in the dark .sort of as a point of intelligent light energy Next to me was what I took for a being of some higher form than me also an light energy being.

Like you I was shown future events, some which have happened like Katrina and the awful Tsunami.

I was also told humanity must change its direction to avoid catastrophe. Most people don’t like to hear the negative, just the positive so I now never tell what these events are.

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #36 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 8:50am

Hello,

I've seen that also.

Bets

Carol Ann, do you think a copy of yours should go over on the prayer for Earth at SHWP Forum today?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #37 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 6:54pm

Corol adds a positive note to this thread: That's the message. We will get physical and verbal help from the higher, intelligent beings.  Soon.
_____

its my belief we also are getting help from nonphysical beings of a high order Alan. not just aliens.
_____
I've read your visions and other's visions. on the net, I've read Nostradomas. Not all his visions have occurred. I think the reason we are given visions is twofold:
1) to prepare us for only for what is to occur in all probability in our own locale.

2) not just to prepare us, but to get us thinking how to prevent it or lesson the destruction by joining with the likeminded to disengage negative energies from building up to the point of explosion.
Negative energy is fear thoughts. as well, a sense of helplessness is a fear construct that destruction is imminent, and there's nothing we can do about it.

this is why exploration of consciousness is first and foremost a tenement on this forum. of your own. not somebody else's exploration and/or vision.

It's not that we don't read your as you say, predictions, it's just that if we totally believed in your visions, we would feel helpless to change things. feeling helpless, we would get depressed, rather some people might get depressed, if they thought life in the body was all there was.

we have to have our own visions Alan. yours do not bode well for our future, nor do they point the aide we are receiving at this time, nor anything positive to focus on, something we can do, as an individual, so we can feel strong and able to prevent at least some of the destrucitve elements.

throughout history someone holds up a sign in the street THIS IS THE END! thats what your doing, if you don't give us some hope while you're showing what you saw.

I have my own visions. they were much less horrificly graphic than yours. as well people's souls chose to enter this time frame, and have picked out their own death exit, many thru one of the Earth changes.

btw, earth changes have always occurred throughout history, they are naturally occurring events.
want to avoid one? don't build your house on a known fault line.

as for atomic war, it's back to there are beings, such as what we call aliens who are interested that we do not totally destroy this planet and they are walking among us as humans. my belief, and I can't prove it, but according to my visions, there will be death only in selected areas, where all concerned, at a higher level, have agreed to take part.

It does help when people surround the Earth with positive light thoughts, as this energy joins with others the same.
It prevents the negative buildup. love, alysia

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 7:38pm

You people make me feel like a youngster. I'm only 50.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #39 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 7:40pm

Greetings,

And another reminder, --
A vision can be symbollic, metaphoric.
Also, it can apply to a very small interest group / area. That is how many of Nostradamus' are interpreted; they apply to Paris and surrounding areas.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #40 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 8:59pm

Alysia

Quote:
we have to have our own visions Alan. yours do not bode well for our future, nor do they point the aide we are receiving at this time, nor anything positive to focus on, something we can do, as an individual, so we can feel strong and able to prevent at least some of the destrucitve elements

Not all my visions are bleak some are unimaginably beautiful. Also the future is not set in stone and we can effect it in a positive way

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #41 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 9:29pm

Alysia Bets and others in this topic

Mortal humans are only aware of an infinitely small aspect of  the great Super consciousness. There are millions of other levels in our higher selves and we are not now aware of it all. We must cross the rivers of memory to find out

We as human beings then are limited. We are seemingly very tiny aware quantum particles of an infinite Mind or Awareness. We seem so small and minute when we look into the starry sky, but we are not our souls or minds can expand to embrace the whole of existence.

We are not insignificant. We together are the entire the Super consciousness! We are only aware of a very small aspect of our own Mind presently.

We do not know much about ourselves because we live in a very limited human body right now. We limited ourselves on purpose. We are “The Infinite Light” but for now we are limited versions of our ultimate selves

So our thinking and visions affect the future just as they did the past. We are a part of God and all other conscious sentient life in the universe, so our thinking must affect this great creation of ours to, a greater or minor degree according to how highly evolved we are within the Super consciousness or God.

I think that perhaps if we constantly project negativity or if we constantly project love and positively this flows like a river into the collective conscious of all things and alters reality , be it in a tiny minute way

So our contributions to the future are important (and maybe to the past)

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #42 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 10:09pm

Very nicely put, Alan. Thanks

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

bird

Reply #43 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 9:43am

if there is indeed a mass exodus at some point in the future, and perhaps the earth become inhabitable for a long period of time, what happens to our souls? where do we reincarnate to?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 3:55pm

thanks Alan, I knew you had an overview to give. I'm satisfied.  Smiley I just don't like feeling helpless, it's what causes crime in this world.

I totally agree that C1 is as described, limited probe awareness in material bodies. therefore, if limited exists, so does unlimited mind.

Hello Birdie..gosh, in a mass exodus, I suppose group souls would be heading back to the drawing tables and making reacessments what to do next; you know, being co-creators with each other.

I suppose the arguments might go like this:
A: I want to be your mother this time.
B: you're dreaming. forget it.
A: I know I could do a better job than you did as my mother.
B: I'm not going to be your child. and that's final.
C: would you two come over here and help us decide whether Mars is a good planet to be physical on?
B: I won't live on a planet doesn't have enough water! You know how I like water.
C: well, look, we have millions of charts of planets to decide on, it just depends on who to contact here. There's this being who creates planets, I think his name is Zeus, let's go see what has been created already.
B: Ok, I'm game! but I'm not going to be A's child, just thought I'd confirm that with you guys.
C: you're thinking too small again, what did I tell you about that?
B: all right all right, I'll think large. hey, why don't we create our own planet?
A: oh, you guy are silly. I'm going to heaven. bye. see you when I'm sick of heaven.
All: bye! don't go away mad!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.