Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Warning I received from inity (Read 12021 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Warning I received from inity
Reply #15 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 1:41pm

LaffingRain wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 at 12:19pm:
ok Alan, but I'm past menopause dearie by many years.

Alan, your picture was taken when? you look about 40 years old.
love...

In that case I am changing my name to 'Teen-Age-Dood'.  hehe Smiley
Except lately with all this healing up from surgery I feel twice my age....[sigh]

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:10pm

Dood, I wish you'd bring back homer icon who wonders what kind of hell this is. just a request, your wiggling hand makes me nervous Cheesy

I think this is a good time to take care of your body and I predict a speedy healing due to your alter ego is very ornery and doesn't like to lie down very much.  Smiley

thank you Alan for telling us of your family and situation. You're right that living in America, we don't necessarily have barbed wire around our homes, but many have burglary systems just as a matter of course. and everybody insures their property, as well, it is required to have insurance, because they told me, if someone slips on the sidewalk in front of your house because it snowed the day before, and you didn't shovel the snow away, they can sue you and win, for their injuries.
I don't have a burglar alarm here, as I own nothing, unless a burglar wants this darn mac...they can have it, would do me a favor.

love, alysia
so I always shoveled my snow in Denver.  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #17 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 5:00pm

Alysia !

Shocked  What have you done to Alan McD !?   Shocked

Smiley I like beards.  Also white hair, and wide domes full of info and life! 
Thank you for sharing, Dear Alan.

Love to all,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 5:03pm

isn't he sweet for telling us about his family? we don't care what you look like Alan. all that's important is you are here. Smiley

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:41am

See that George--- You have Alan telling his soul to us!   I'm the ripe young age of 59!  I have two sons & 2 grandchildren and one sister. My brother passed away 10 years age of a massive coronary.  My husband and I raised our grandson.
Life is a challange---But it's what I chose. 
The DVD is on it's way. Enjoy "What dreams may come:.  Hugs--Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 8:24am

Hey Ladies

Betsi , Alysia and Carol Ann are all lovely ladies and I am proud to know them , be it via the forum

Much Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 8:39am

LaffingRain wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:10pm:
Dood, I wish you'd bring back homer icon who wonders what kind of hell this is. just a request, your wiggling hand makes me nervous Cheesy

This one 'better'?  I love this one. It is actually a Smiley called 'Rant'.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:39pm

Old Dood wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 8:39am:
LaffingRain wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:10pm:

This one 'better'?  I love this one. It is actually a Smiley called 'Rant'.

it's called Rantus, as I just kypped it for one of my blogs.
love it! thanks so much

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #23 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:56pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 8:24am:
Hey Ladies

Betsi , Alysia and Carol Ann are all lovely ladies and I am proud to know them , be it via the forum

Much Love

Alan

hey Alan and Carol, heres some of my family details, but if u want to know the truth, I was never bonded much with my family. u guys are my family.

my older sister, stepfather, foster father, genetic father, mother, are on the other side.

my older brother is alive and is immersed in internet gambling and I believe he is retired, says he reads on the shorelines in calif. books of his interest. I would like to have a relationship with him, but I made the move I was supposed to towards that, and I'm waiting to see what spirit wants.

my younger sister by 10 years is alive. also I wait on spirit guidance for this relationship. these are half brothers and sisters.

my twin daughters are 35, still unmarried and have not given me grandchildren which makes me a tiny bit upset, however, being a mom and knowing how difficult pregnancy can be, and equally difficult to raise children, the commitment to that, I do not beg them for grandchildren. the 3 of us when we are together is a bit like the 3 Stooges comedy and the greatest fun of my life is to be with them.
we never fight. except for once or twice.

my genetic father, Pete, dead, flew airplanes for a job, he was surveyor I think. I met him on the phone once. he was Russian full blood.
he was a twin also. I got the dna from him and had twins. I have a picture of him in a sailor suit. he became an alcoholic as did my soul mate husband.

I always wanted to meet my brothers and sisters (half) from Pete's side. however, it never came to pass.
so I don't have extended family. Just me and my girls and our pets.

and you guys are my family and always will be.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 5:24pm

Thanks--sis!!

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #25 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 11:56pm

I did not mention my duaghers ages

Shirley 47

Alison 45

Cheryl 42

Desiere 40

Denise my wife is 65

So I a father at twenty and grandfather at 38

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:17pm

continuing this thread and risking being moved to off topic, Alan, I will share the strange circumstances under which I became pregnant.

Before I met my soul mate which I've absolutely no doubt we'd planned on linking up before birth, due to the burst of pure light energy when I first laid eyes on him.

before I met him he had been married to a woman who had two children from a previous marriage.
despite they were married for 8 years and used no contraceptives, she never conceived.

therefore when Mike and I met, he told me we did not need to use contraceptives, as obviously, he had either a low sperm count or none at all, or surely, his first wife would have conceived and she was fertile with proof of it.

I became pregnant with twins (I carried the gene of twins) within about 2 months of living with Mike, showing that it did not matter if he had a low sperm count. possibly the first wife, who was young and healthy, had lost fertility somewhere during the 8 years of being with Mike.

it just seems strange. I think my higher self had something to do with the pregnancy. I did not consider having children as a goal. but I remember a little voice now and then asking me if didn't I think this would be nice?

I think the little voice was the voice of my children in spirit form.

I had gone out of my body 6 years previosly and played with their spirits, flying and chasing one another through the spaces of heaven, laffing and having a merry time.

I wish everyone to know, we are free spirits when we get home, and even when we go out of body, we can see we are different people. more loving and kind, and of course, we act like children with our imaginations.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #27 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:53pm

I agree with you--- about seeing your children before they are born.  When I became pregnant with my sons, both times I told everyone I was having boys with blue eyes and blond hair.  Now, I'm dark brown hair, brown eyes and "olive" complected skin.  My father had hazel eyes and my mom had the brown eyes.  My first husband was light -- and I just knew that my sons were going to be light, also.  They are. (And my grandchildren are blond and blue eyes. ) For the second pregnancy, the doctor swore up and down that I was going to have a girl. I kept saying--- nope, it's a boy and he's blond and blue eyes.  The doctor almost flipped out when my second son was born.  He asked  "How the H--l did you know?"   I just knew.

So , George--- we receive all sorts of messages over "time" .  I will have to re-write what my guides told me about the planet the next time I  write. I have my grand daughter right now and she wants MY TIME!!!  Grin

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 7:19pm

oh thats funny cat. nowdays they can tell you the sex of the child, but back then, I don't know, I only visited once with a doctor through out the PG.  I have hospital phobia.

I knew I was giving birth to a girl. but I thought it would be a singleton.
my mother had a dream I would birth twins. I said,yea, that's what you said about my sister in law and it never came true.

but this time it did. by the time I broke water and got talked into going to the hospital for labor I had the entire hospital in an uproar. the doc had never delivered twins before and had to call in his mentor.

everything went smoothly. except 12 hrs of labor is a bit much on anybody. Mike was feeling especially virile. lol.
I insisted he get himself into the delivery room with me.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #29 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:18am

Alysia,

What an interesting account of meeting you soul mate. Yes you feel it the moment you touch.

Quote:
continuing this thread and risking being moved to off topic, Alan, I will share the strange circumstances under which I became pregnant.

Bruce did say that we the forum members must decide ourselves if a thread is off topic or not. As for me this thread has taken an interesting turn which I am enjoying and I have no complaints about it

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.