Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Warning I received from inity (Read 12017 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Warning I received from inity
Sep 14th, 2008 at 11:00pm

I received this warning 25 years ago.The message was very clear,a male voice said that the USA and Canada would be distroyed,and only the far reaches Canada north would be spared.Nothing has happened as yet.But I am sure it will in the future.I did not make this up.I still remember those words.I wrote this message before,and it was removed from the site.please beleive me.GGeorge

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Warning I received from inity
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 12:47am

I think the forecast has been changed George. by a gathering on focus 33 of the event planners. however, with visions like these, we can consider them two ways:
an actual dimension exists where your vision comes true, while another dimensional reality opens up alongside that one, and those who choose a different reality to experience, disappear into that one without even being consciously aware, they have done a dimension slide.

like quantum leaps, only without the machine. remember that sitcom?

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Mactek

Austin
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 2:17am

I also believe that that older prophesies like those are no longer valid.  My rule of thumb is any potential older than 1989 can no longer be relied upon.  It's different now.

There is no need to live in fear, George.  Just be nice and offer love to your neighbors.  In the end, what else can we do?

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 1:41pm

George, when I attended TMI Guidelines last year, I received a message that we will finally be sent help from more evolved beings in the year 2010. Another participant received a similar message, and we compared notes. I really think the ORBS that keep popping up are the begining of the message.  It's up to those of us who want more PUL to radiate that love without fear of being chastized. There are many of us who are already in the love mode both here on this planet and in other dimentions who will not let the planet be destroyed with hate and disrespect. The more positive energy we put forth the less likely the planet we love so much will be destroyed.
Love and Light-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 3:38am

Hi folks,
I posted a reply to this a few days ago, but I think this was when the site was undergoing maintenance or problems, as it vanished into thin air...
Some of the folks who've replied have mentioned that moves are afoot that change previous predictions. For instance, Alysia, can you enlarge on the event planners in Focus 33 ad what they have decided to work on?
Also Carol Anne, can you give further details on the help in 2010?
It seems to me that things are changing 'up there' in a very profound way very quickly and I'd like to know more!  Cheesy

There's also this interpretation of the latest workings out of the Mayan calendar from Carl Johan Calleman:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=125&contentid=5419

Any comments folks?

Best wishes,

David.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 12:32pm

Hi David..uhm, I think the world changes anytime any one of us changes a habitual thought pattern.
At this time the entire world, which is also our nonphysical world of beings, either of high or low degree, is slowly gathering a momentum.

from what I've gathered we are marching towards the golden age and in less than 200 years will manifest it physically speaking.

until we all "get it" or awaken, each one does this individually within their current lifetime. The event planners, to my understanding, simply gather the energy from our various thoughts, plans, desires, wishes, prayers and put this energy all together to form an event.

this is why the bible said when two or more of you are gathered, there I am. it's a very creative thing, to be joining, for negative or positive purposes, it's the same principle.

essentially, it's up to us what happens, when and where and to whom.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 2:23pm

David-

I checked your website, and I see where they say fake planes hit the WTC on 9/11 along with other equally absurd allegations.

I personally saw the plane crash into the Pentagon that morning while on the way to work and people who have these crazy conspiracy theories really need psychological help.  One of our neighbors was on that plane and when I read crap like that it frankly makes my blood boil.

It's an insult to those people who not only died in the crashes but to those who went to their rescue and to those who even now devote their lives tracking down and capturing the Islamic fascists who would attack us again if they get the chance.

R

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 6:50pm

Rondele

"I agree completely with your statement"

Hey George

I believe you heard that George, but remember the future is not cast in stone, so some decision by someone might have delayed it or maybe it will now never happen and God wanted you to pray that it did not happen

A butterfly flapping its wings in China might create a hurricane in America.

Maybe a buttefly flapped its wings and stopped the whole event

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 9:51pm

I dont know alan,just look at the usa today down down down

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 10:14pm

George, maybe this sounds trite, but, I guess I am trite person..anyhoo, I noticed you and I about the same age, right?

have you noticed as u went thru life, like I have, that things always look worse then they really are?
maybe it's just me. things get better rather than worse. that's what I noticed in hindsight. this thing about seeing the future and then telling that you saw it, sometimes it's the interpretation we deal with. I'm sure you had the vision, we are not knocking that.
it's just that if we all believed it, it would help it to happen.
because we believe it in unison.

well I have a little story. there were some doctors who made a mistake, predicting to my stepfather that his cancer had returned and they would have to chop off his other leg.
he went home to consider things and ended up blowing his head off with a shotgun.
this is because of a prediction. turns out that the doctors had gotten his chart mixed up with someone else. he did not even have cancer returned.
So I know it was is time to go, but before we predict horrible things to maybe happen, I would want to be absolutely certain my vision is not going to hurt someone by making them depressed and to give up hope for our world. as if it was true George, I think I might want to shoot myself as well. I'm the sensitive kind. had enough doom and gloom to last me forever!  if you were in town George, I would teach you how to line dance.
love, alysia

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #10 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 5:35am

rondele wrote on Sep 27th, 2008 at 2:23pm:
David-

I checked your website, and I see where they say fake planes hit the WTC on 9/11 along with other equally absurd allegations.

I personally saw the plane crash into the Pentagon that morning while on the way to work and people who have these crazy conspiracy theories really need psychological help.  One of our neighbors was on that plane and when I read crap like that it frankly makes my blood boil.

It's an insult to those people who not only died in the crashes but to those who went to their rescue and to those who even now devote their lives tracking down and capturing the Islamic fascists who would attack us again if they get the chance.

R

Hi Rondele,
thanks for the reply.
I'm keeping an open mind on all that stuff, and the website (it's anything but mine by the way) does have some curious stuff there.
However, amongst the more crazy things there (GWB is actually a robot?  Grin) there is some useful stuff, like the interpretation of the Mayan calendar, hence my drawing it to your attention.
Of course, anyone can claim that everything is a conspiracy, but we all know that we're not told the truth, and we have to use discernment to decide which is truth and which is vested interests.
You make up your own mind on this. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. That's why I'm interested in others comments on the Mayan subject.

Alysia,
thanks for your reply. I'm intrigued that we'll manifest the golden age in less than 200 years. Is it really going to have to take that long?  Embarrassed
Calleman's prediction (as I've understood from reading them) is that it'll happen much quicker due to time acceleration. Barabara Hand Clow has similar comments on her website:
http://www.handclow2012.com/

Best wishes,

David.
Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 11:25am

Hi, David said: Alysia,
thanks for your reply. I'm intrigued that we'll manifest the golden age in less than 200 years. Is it really going to have to take that long?  Embarrassed
Calleman's prediction (as I've understood from reading them) is that it'll happen much quicker due to time acceleration. Barabara Hand Clow has similar comments on her website:
http://www.handclow2012.com/
___

I'll go look at handclow. I got my information from Disappearance of the Universe in Gary Renard's book. that's where it says that this here shift in consciousness is accelerating to, to mean that the majority vote comes at that distance in time. also Gordon Phinn's second book will also point out some futuristic type events which point to human spiritual evolution in the coming centuries. Greater technology provides for more time to take up spiritual studies, less need to work 5 days a week to survive. but we have to be realistic.
there are 9 root races (my belief system)  each race has it's own agenda and time period to work out their evolution.

more on my personal beliefs concerning the world: there are beings attracted to this planet who desire war like circumstances, for their own experience of that. So you could look at it that way, that these have to transition eventually, then the Indigo children grow up and begin to take their roles and intentions to promote a more spiritually based society, of live and let live, less disease, less competitive, and thank god! less SPAM!

Aside from measuring how long it takes to get there, we have our philosophies which allow us to be patient.
You can discover a place within you, in your mind, where only the now moment creates the next now moment, and can even go back in the past and create a now moment in the past.

When you find this now moment, it becomes the future, so in that sense, the golden age is here now. in other words, it doesn't happen "out there."
It happens within each individual and THEN it happens outwardly as the numbers increase who create a desirable peaceful environment. then they can give a war and nobody will come.

The first time I saw the title Disappearance of the universe, I was intrigued with some images I saw. I saw explosions, but I knew that would not happen on Earth except in isolated pockets perhaps.
What the title is pointing to, is a shift in consciousness, whereby what disappears is: hatred, intolerance, prejudice, murder, rape, stealing, adultery, plunder of the Earth, molestation of children, and etc and etc.

As you can see, we are looking at a tall order, and new agers, like me, are wishing it would happen more quickly, so we look to each other for confirmation that it's going to happen, like tomorrow. the responsibility returns to the individual, and there are many who wish that somebody else would take over, and make the hurt go away. It remains on the individual, as government in the new age will be sharply reduced as will the police force, as they won't be needed.

I am 61, and I was hoping I would see a massive shift in consciousness. I only see it in the children's faces though. you out there who have children, you're looking at the golden age right in your house. guard it well, they are precious.

love, alysia

However, I'm like you, wishing that it happens in only 50 years or so.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 12:06pm

Alysia

Quote:
I am 61, and I was hoping I would see a massive shift in consciousness. I only see it in the children's faces though. you out there who have children, you're looking at the golden age right in your house. guard it well, they are precious

Heck!!!!!!! Yong lady compared to me you have hardly reached puberty. I know I will be long gone before earth becomes heaven

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 12:19pm

ok Alan, but I'm past menopause dearie by many years.

Alan, your picture was taken when? you look about 40 years old.
love...

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 12:52pm

Alysia

Quote:
ok Alan, but I'm past menopause dearie by many years.

Alan, your picture was taken when? you look about 40 years old.
love...

No thirty years ago, I did not put my current image as years of suffering from manic/ depression has left their mark and I come across as a really really miserable old sod. (Which I am not)

However, as I still feel inside the age of my avatar photo, as I have been well now for years the photo displays more of my correct character than any recent photo

But I am a fairly presentable old guy and I don’t frighten little children they seem to love me as I am a great story teller

I am 67 not really ancient yet my mind is a sharp as it ever was, I have four lovely daughters 3 with university degrees and in managerial positions.

In addition I have 10 grandchildren 8 boys and two girls I come from a family of 4 siblings 2 girls who still live in South Africa and 2 brothers who live in Australia.

Bruce my elder brother is 2 years my senior and Roger is  4 years my junior. My two sisters are both younger than me and Thelma a wonderful beautiful souls is suffering from liver cancer much to my deep distress.

Both my parents have passed on; my father was Scottish from the lake area of Inverness (By the loch of the famous lochness monster).

Mother was Jewish but was born I South Africa her maiden name was Siderasky

Unlike me all my siblings have traveled extensively all over the world. My three daughters all travel constantly due to their business needs. The youngest daughter who is 39 is tragically mentally challenged and we are burdened in or old age to help her and her two children who reside with us in a nice 4 room complex.

South Africa is decidely not as nice a place to live in as America, the crime here is unimaginable and we have to live behind burgler bars, razor wire, high walls and private security guards. The police cant cope not that they are trying. Of course South Africa is a place of natural beauty and animal life

I know you did not ask me to give all this detail but why not I have anything to hide from my good friends on this fabulous forum

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.