Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reincarnation numbers ? (Read 2283 times)
pedigree

Reincarnation numbers ?
Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:13am

What is your response to the mathematical equation that there is more people alive now than have ever died in the history of the human race so as far as this equation goes it is impossible for reincarnation to be true? I know by reading books by Weiss and Newton that there are many other places where 'we' can come from but I thought I'd ask the opinion of the learned here Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Reincarnation numbers ?
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:30am

Greetings Pedigree,

Thanks for bringing your new viewpoints to this site  Smiley
-- and  Welcome !

What I've learn-ed  Wink from Newton, Moen, and others is what you already noted, that Earth is only one port, and so perhaps human form is only one of many forms that our consciousness may take in its journey. If it were an outlandish premise, then I doubt so many well-grounded explorers would profess it!  Wink

Some here have recalled living as amphibians or as colored lights, both with full consciousness. This journey must be quite a parade !  Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:43am

That only makes sense if the people arguing that point have proof that all souls have already had their first run.

Since a fair number of people I meet on a daily basis sure don't act like they've had any chance to mature spiritually (no one can be that shallow and been around more than once), it makes perfect sense to me.

For all we know, there could be thirty trillion folks waiting for their first time around here - maybe people who had a rough life back in 20,000 BCE get first dibs on coming back, so some had to wait, or whatever, but as an argument, "there's more alive than ever were" has zero value without a whole bunch of parameters that we don't have.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 6:23pm

I would disagree,because of an experience i had some years ago.I knew a friend who had a young girl,who died of cancer at the age of 23.her name was beverly,this was about 45 years ago.

A few years ago before my wife died.beverly came to my mind,just never went away,always on my mind,than one night a voice woke me up.while my eyes were closed.the voice said beverly,I said what about her.Than I was shone a photo of millissa,who worked at the bingo.

When I next saw millissa.I told her about what I heard and seen.She said george,when I was 23 it was the worst year of my life.I had pain all over my body,and doctors could not find anything wrong with me.I said millissa you have a past life dead body up in the grave yard.George

IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 7:14pm

betson wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:30am:
Greetings Pedigree,

Thanks for bringing your new viewpoints to this site  Smiley
-- and  Welcome !

What I've learn-ed  Wink from Newton, Moen, and others is what you already noted, that Earth is only one port, and so perhaps human form is only one of many forms that our consciousness may take in its journey. If it were an outlandish premise, then I doubt so many well-grounded explorers would profess it!  Wink

Some here have recalled living as amphibians or as colored lights, both with full consciousness. This journey must be quite a parade !  Cheesy

Bets

Thanks for the kind words Smiley
I think Newton says that it is ' typically human' to react in that mathematical way to a question like this . I was wondering if you or anybody here  personally could get some verification on reincarnation  whilst projecting by asking questions?. I am a 'trying' projector so I'm not too sure how this works. Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2008 at 9:21am by pedigree »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 10:55am

Hi pedigree  Smiley,

I can tell you some things we do know (that I've experienced or have read from others' experiences) --

that there are some times we're not allowed to visit a deceased person due to them being busy or 'gone;

souls who have moved on do leave some sort of aspect or image of themselves that will continue in the afterlife for quite some time, but even it is not always accessible just to satisfy curiosity;

that there are souls there who have described the new incarnations they are preparing for.

Etc

Have you read about the children who can recall facts from their earlier lives?  Children who wouldn't have knowledge of a place or a person but do? There's alot of proof !

Personally I'm not a good interviewer with the 'non-carnated.'  Smiley -- I get flustered and feel like I'm imposing.
Just getting to the questions that their relatives or friends have asked to be asked is more than enough for me. I'm not even sure that they would yet know what their next plans are, as there are several processes they go through after getting back to the afterlife.

If you want sources on research in any of this, PM me and I'll see if I can find the names of serious researchers.

Bets  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.