Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
9/ll Affirmation-PUL & Lots of Love (Read 3517 times)
Jean

tucson,az
9/ll Affirmation-PUL & Lots of Love
Sep 11th, 2008 at 9:56pm

Today is 9/11 again. There are many who would like free speech & the ideals of democracy to DIE ASAP but not those who seek.

Hi Guys,

This thread is a reminder of what the intention of 9/11/01 was all about. 
Let's affirm freedom of speech and the ideal of each individual to give input according to their experience on this "safe place" as a gift to those who follow.

Love to all, Jean

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: 9/ll Affirmation-PUL & Lots of Love
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 11:54pm

freedom, that has a nice ring to it Jean. thanks for the reminder

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 11:57pm

I understand your point....
Quote:
This thread is a reminder of what the intention of 9/11/01 was all about.

However, this is what has 'become of the intention of 9/11/01 was all about....'

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1VIhdpl4c

That Hard Truth is very hard to take....But, there it is!

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 12:44pm

Is that a reptilian agenda, or is that a republican agenda? Kidding of course. This is quite the fear mongering video. Many of the controls shown are very understandable should a catastrophic event happen, such as a nuclear attack by the Canadians, for instance, or even the economic collapse such as what is happening in the United States at this very moment. As food riots start over the next decade, and people refuse to conform to the "New World Order", as envisioned by many currently in power government leaders, you know what going to hit the fan. Didn't that old actor start that up? There is also immigration that is uncontrolled. There are already countless possible "enemies of the state" living all around us. Domestic terrorism has already started. Your just not being told which incidents are terrorism and which are unfortunate accidents at sensitive locations. Those who control the government and hold the purse strings will undoubetly continue to do what ever is necessary to keep control. If that means transforming the country into a militaristic state then that's just what they will do. For our own good of course. Now there are many who are deeply concerned about it. I am not so concerned. This may well be apart of the lesson we are all here to partake in. Perhaps a big ego lesson. Perhaps, just perhaps, we have gotten to big for our britches and its time we were knocked down a few pegs. The insistence on being the most powerful country with the best lifestyle and need to have power over other countries is all about ego. Now the Chinese want their kick at the can and its time to face the fact that they are in control of our purse strings. Not us.  Go down to your local store or go take a look in your cupboard and see just where your goods were manufactured. Or where you food is coming from. That's not discounting the billions of dollars in hard currency that we are using to purchase oil from over there. I have started to look and then decide what I am going to buy. Now in the afterlife its just not going to matter who is in control of the planet. Who has the most money or the biggest house. Its going to matter how you in-vision your true self and others effected by your actions. The game on this earth is getting a little to repetitive and boring for me. My wish is that I have done what is necessary of myself this round and I can work from the other side for a bit getting the rest of my "Us's" finished and on to a new game. Isn't that what most of us want? It is said that the people are the government. They dictate the end policy's. If that is the case we must have a country full of little dictators.
Joe

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 1:02pm

Freedom sounds great to me to Jean. There was this book I read, some time back. It reminded me to "love my enemy's" as well as myself. Just a thought.

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 2:12pm

Hey Hi,

Alysia, I'm attempting to limp back here for support/info/etc in this crazy C1 world and I do appreciate the freedom to use this board to do so. It appears to me that C1 is starting to merge more with that WeeYouu world as evidenced by current hard science practitioners who are gradually breaking away from the hard core reductionists.

Hawkeye, could that book have been the Bible or some other self-help book? Anyhow, we do need all the help we can get as we limp towards getting our collective humanity "act" together.

Old Dood, That was a great link for getting back in touch with the radiation of fear, as Monroe would call it. He used that term as a description for us to identify the emotion to then release in a bubble when particular issues are dragging us down. 

The music was particularly "special" to escalate the fear effect. We humans do tend to view negative reports more as the truth rather then the more positive ones.

Of course we are free on the non-physical level if we believe ourselves to be free but we are attempting to master it in C1 as individual personalities. That's where we seem to get bogged down.

But we do have the choice to create an affirmation as a team effort that sees freedom for our futures instead of the same ol' same ol' game based on fear, control, conquering, yadda'... as Hawkeye was saying.

Jean

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 2:28pm

Joe said:  Cheesy If that is the case we must have a country full of little dictators.
____

buts its true in a way Joe. what u said. Has anyone looked through law books at old antique type laws that somebody came along and made just because they were in a position to shuffle around some papers?
Some of the laws in certain states have never been removed, such as spitting on the sidewalk is against the law in one state; some law were made and unenforceable. much sillier than the one quoted above.

India made a law that the first offense for a thief was to cut off a finger. the 3rd offense the whole hand. at that point the thief  became a beggar and was totally left without the means to make legal profit if he'd gotten around to choosing to reform himself. the law defeats the purpose then.

the political system is always corrupted by dictatorship mentality; the way to look at it is there is the portion of us all which is a dictator mentality, and this is the self serving ego/survival mentality which is not based on Oneness.

the ego will always see calamity and sensationalism everywhere; the Spirit will see the possibilities of healing the separation, not by declaring whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Change in society begins in the change in the individual. enough individuals change, society changes consequently.

It's just one life you guys. you will never see another time as quickly changing as you will in this century.

the hard truth is gonna soften up eventually.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 3:13pm

Welcome back Jean. I never expected to see you again here and as usual I find it so interesting that every time I think of you, you appear!

I must be creating this!  Cheesy if so, what powerful creators we must be and not realize it.

I think Dood is politically oriented and regards himself as a realist and that is why it must be we all come together, realists and the dreamers to sort it all out, as Jean says it so well, the personality and the higher self are clearly divided on the issues.

I've been thinking of my penchant for "seeing it not there." this must be the opposite of being a realist.
I'm rather one pointed, sometimes I can be seen as stubborn that way, but I must confess I feel a pressure on my head area to expand my viewpoint, painlessly if possible.
Jean, if you are limping back here, I don't quite see it that way, but it makes me think you've been walking through fire again?

well the fact that you're still alive after your coma, that alone amazes me about your spirit for running the good race..not quite sure how to use words around your capacity to bounce back from the dead.
just glad that you did.

Sensationalism is another word for fear mongering. I used to wonder if I should let my kids watch horror movies as their education of ELS.
I decided to watch one of these movies with them.

I might have to repair them I was thinking. Krugers nails were scary,  Undecided however in one of later versions of this horror flick, the heroine finally faces off with Freddie, after learning that her own fear was feeding Freddie's reality and being. Fear is like a food to Fred. withhold the food and he shrinks into the nothingness from which he came.

I don't believe in you, said she. therefore you do not exist.
goodbye Freddie, goodbye ELS realism. Tongue Cheesy

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 4:18pm

Hi,

That's why I was so drawn to Monroe's UJ which realistically stated that it is indeed a predator world but love is the glue which binds us and will eventually pull us through.

He, actually his guides, also gave us that list, "There is no...,There is no..., There is only.... etc." for perspective. The intention of that list, IMO, was to aid us in keeping a balanced matter of fact attitude during our journey for the modern day spiritual traveler.

I also appreciated his view of the future when we "Get It" and we depart together for the aperture and our next collective adventure leaving no footprints behind here.

Fortunately it appears that we don't have to do this all at once as we do get breaks to evaluate and regroup. I got such a break through the vehicle of Valley Fever and a 2 week morphine induced coma back in '06.

And by using Bruce's exercises we can even continue helping each other whether or not we're dead, alive, or in-between. I still remember my first 2 retrievals while merely following Bruce's instructions while awake.  

9/11 was indeed an attention getter and reminder that we're not as advanced as we think we are, just more sophisticated. The Holocaust which only happened about 70 years ago, also served this purpose. It appears that we periodically get these challenges that ask, "So what are you going to do about it?"  Make decisions based on love or ones based on fear?

Fortunately, it seems to me, that we are gradually moving forward in direction of love based decisions or we would have many more restrictions and fewer freedoms than we do now in spite of so many being incarnated in the physical plane at this time to work out some very old issues.    

If you doubt me on that last point, just look at the fashion industry, a bit varied and schitzo, huh!!! Grin Cheesy Wink

Before I stop, I do want to include with the 9/11 incident the many others throughout the world that have been happening to challenge us to keep our heads about us and not react with negative intentions.

My love to all, Jean

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 4:32pm

Alysia,

I got so into my own carp that I didn't realize that you had responded.

We do feed into that fear and as I listened to Old Dood's link, I felt the fear in my arms as the background music played. We are so vulnerable to mass media propaganda. The hackles go up on my fear radar when Mac watches his war movies.

This year has been real interesting and it's not over yet as I attempt to go with the flow and follow the hints from the Universe, my gut, or whatever.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 2 months walking every morning at 5:30 a.m. so I don't see why I can't get on the board on a regular basis again.

Love, Jean

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 5:44pm

I think it's important to note what Jean said, that she felt fear in her arms and the point is that many of us are not so sensitive to recognize fear in our very physical bodies.

I have began to recognize when fear is in my body. we think that fear is just in our heads, or minds. the mind is located throughout the body cells.

if we can feel each part of our body, whether there is fear there, it is sort of like noticing if we are tensed up. that is fear, to be tense.

then we can work with the reason why we are tensed up, in Jean's case because she was absorbing some fear energy from the u-tube, which she immediately discharged it by writing of her own beliefs, she released it. that is what we have to do, sometimes every minute of the day is release fear thoughts.

don't worry, you won't lose your marbles..it only gets better to not be a worry wart, but still be active in the world. love, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 6:48pm

I understand about releasing fear.

What I am trying to do is project that 9/11 was a LIE.
Plain & Simple.  This is not fear mongering.
This is getting to the Truth of the matter.

The latest 'news' about 9/11 is this: The Russians are going to spill the beans.
They are going to say what they have come up with. What they already have known for a long time.
The Russians are not too happy right now with the current administration in Washington DC.
The Russians were painted as the 'Bad Guys' about the country of Georgia.
They are now ticked off! They have every right to be. They did not start that war in Georgia.  They ended it and that surprised Israel & the USA.

They say they have evidence that proves that 9/11 was an inside job.

Should be interesting.

Here are some Youtube Links:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYXMM9vQZVo

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snrt68_6M18

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjK-q_XZYT4

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #12 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 8:04pm

Here is an excellent documentary on the Pentagon on the day of 9/11/01.

911: In Plane Site - The Directors Cut

Link: http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blog/2008/09/911-in-plane-site-the-directors-cu...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:23pm

well I'm half Russian blood so if somebody is talking about me being a bad guy, I'd just like to say the Russian can be lightworkers just as the Americans can be that.

so the media is saying 9/11 was inside job, like our own guys helped it happen? I can believe that ok because I heard wars are started for ridiculous reasons anyway, at least to people who see the whole of life as an illusion.

and I've heard this said before, but I don't wanna know what happened and why..I wanna know how to prevent war. but that depends on each individual who chooses peaceful resolution.

I do think it was a wake up call for Americans, and also the way we are prone to overkill in all wars. we are aggressive as a nation, we took offense, not defense. theres a lesson in there for us. but you know I dont wanna talk politics on this board unless it's related to somehow, spirituality and belief systems we hold and the like, so we don't argue and get hot headed.

it's not that we should discuss war by making a war about who did what to whom, that's just passing around guilt and blame again like the politicians game.

so be careful we figure out a solution instead of just saying oh those dirty crooks....the media never grows up, take it with a grain of salt, they are doing what they are supposed to do..having tunnel vision.

you are a good man Dood and maybe someday you will help wake up our nation, what it does to over react in fear. I know u think we here are asleep to whats going on. we are wide awake, trust me!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.