Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Palm Reading (Read 2436 times)
Reach

Palm Reading
Sep 11th, 2008 at 4:56pm

Its been a while since Ive sat down and posted on the site but like to share a new experience with you.

Over the last couple of years I have started having a more then a  fleeting interest regarding things outside of our 5 physical senses. So Ive been doing my fair bit of reading and searching and I thought Ill go for a Palm Reading something Ive not done other than friends telling me about Life and Love lines.

What amazed me was the amount of time that this particular person spent on my hands specially my right hand has I am right handed. He also said to me that the right hand is your sub conscience and your left you conscience , your 5 digits also have meaning and the countless other lines that are throughout your palms. I was actually taken a back with the things that he told me regarding my life and what is happening now , in the past and to a certain extent in the future and things that were true. Now from a person that has had some bad experiences with so called physics and until recently made use in those famous scientific words , Coincidence , Luck and Chance this was a eye opener. So next is of to get the Aura photographed and then maybe a card reading or two , I already have my crystal.

The funny thing about reading books just when you think you know the answers , there is always so many more questions.

And last but not least apparently has your life changes so to do the lines in your palms. Wink

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Palm Reading
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 6:20pm

I have done a little palm reading over the years and it is pretty cool. I use a guild book from the late 1800's. Its amazing how accurate some of the lines in your hand are in showing your currant life. I have yet to get the knowledge in reading about past life lines that could show up. Perhaps someone else here might know about that. Cat?

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 7:27pm

Hi guys. My experience is with Tarot card reading, with similarly convincing  results - provided the right mind state is accessed in advance. Astrology can likewise be very impressive.

I can only guess as to how they work, but my best guess is that it's to do with the fact (?) that what we experience externally is actually a reflection of our mind projected outwards. Mind in this case being a continuum that starts at the level of the individual, but extends upwards eventually to unity/source/God.

Interestingly enough I find tarot most effective to clarify my deeper feelings on specific issues, or to provide insight or guidance.

I can often pick up predictions of the future events too, but I have to work a lot harder to access the mind state where this happens.

My sense on this is that its somehow a case of accessing the level of mind that has the ability to access the required information.

The spoken word and visual images received by those who receive guidance in that form I think are possibly the result of a similar process.

Palmistry or the tarot possibly simply provide a language that spirit can use in those who for some reason don't so easily connect in other ways - in the same way that spoken/visual communication is simply spirit drawing on concepts and language from our conscious mind..

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 8:05pm

I don't know anything about astrology, tarrot cards and palm reading, but if they work, perhaps this coordination amongst the spirit World and physical World is a clue that this physical World isn't the result of a cosmic accident, but intentional.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:35am

Hi R. I've been amazed at the guidance I've received via the cards - I'm quite sure there's a benign intention at work, at least if that's what you're connecting with.

It's fairly clear for me that the physical reality/world/space time universe and the afterlife are intentionally created. The question that causes some debate is whether by God, or by the collective ego of the beings that inhabit it as for example ACIM teaches.

My personal best shot at this is that as ever it's not a black and white issue.

My sense is that given it's lack of perfection that ego has had a big part in the creation of this reality. But that simultaneously an omnipotent and loving God (it'd make no sense if he/she didn't have ultimate control) has also (while carefully allowing us free will) retained a role in it as the Holy Spirit which (provided we reach out to Him) ensures that the means of transcending it to return to spirit/God remains available. i.e both realities overlap, most of us experience bits of both, while the more spiritually evolved see past the physical and experience a different reality.

That's not to say that there are not lots of more advanced beings than ourselves from this reality  at work - there seem to be many both here and in the afterlife working to raise our awareness.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 12:20pm

Hi

I was very interested in palm line years ago.  For me, it's a kind of energy imprint.  I had to reject most of what I read, because there were too much beliefs craps.  Now I just observe lines in others, and intuitively make correlations with what I know of them.

It's like a little game of observation.  We may find some information about the person, but I think we should not rely on this information too much.  Especially if we read our own lines.   Knowing yourself is better than trying to find yourself through your lines.  Just to be sure that the interpretation of the palm don't create limitation or beliefs in your mind.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Sep 17th, 2008 at 8:12pm

Yes---Joe!  I have been reading palms for 45 years. I keep it stickly "scientific".  I see how the lines are--- if they are fraied or solid. I look at the color of the hand and fingers. I look to see how the fingers are leaning. I look at the wristlets and the life line as a health line. I divide the hand up into years so I can zoom in on a age that some upset may have happened. I don't look into any future events.  I look to see if any lines run into another line.  If a medical doctor would be able to read a palm the way I do, He/She would be able to tell a lot about the patient before starting an exam.
cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.