Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Have we always excisted (Read 2519 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Have we always excisted
Sep 10th, 2008 at 7:19pm

Do we have no begainning and now end?George

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Re: Have we always excisted
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 8:37am

Hi George,
that's a very good question, and I must admit to being slightly confused by the info in Michael Newton's books (mind you, I'm confused most of the time these days  Grin).
In the regression that Dr.Newton has undertaken with his clients, they talk of being born as souls. So does this imply a beginning?
It's not just a case of where did I come from in this life, but more  where did my soul come from....

Can anyone deconfuse me?

Many thanks and best wishes as ever.

David.

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 12:27pm

I too have been wondering about this. It might just be that we had a beginning, and will have an end, perhaps when our universe ends. Anyhoo, it still beats having only this life to experience.

One more season.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 2:19pm

Consciousness has no beginning OR end.  It simply IS.  We did not originate in this universe.  We are source consciousness, which is infinite and eternal.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 3:54pm

Thanks dude,thats what I was thinking all along,but i wanted some else to confirm it for me.George

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 7:56am

I Am Dude wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 at 2:19pm:
Consciousness has no beginning OR end.  It simply IS.  We did not originate in this universe.  We are source consciousness, which is infinite and eternal.

Many thanks for that OutOfBodyDude.
However, one other point: in this case what's the difference between young/inexperienced souls and old/experienced ones, if we've always been around?

Thanks,

david.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:09am

Hi

I agree with OoBDude.  Beginning and ending implies Time.  Time is only a rule within this particular sub reality.

So I can say without too much doubt that our universe as a beginning and may end.  But our universe is only a 'school' for our consciousness.  

Our consciousness as no end, no beginning.  This is something hard to grasp from our current perspective, become we're temporally limited by the ruleset of our universe.  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 12:29pm

I cannot remember "not existing" so I have no reason to believe I ever was "not" -- yet.

george stone wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 at 7:19pm:
Do we have no begainning and now end?George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 5:55am

Detheridge

I believe your question is semi-dependent upon the belief that we reincarnate linearly (time-wise). 

Those who are more aware of their inner reality and their relationship with the physical world and others in it most likely are seen as more "experienced" souls, while those shut off from Source will usually be labeled as "inexperienced/young" souls. 

Of course, this has nothing to do with years, or even time, but instead involves one's ability to live their physical lives according to their innermost truths, and to basically be masters of their physical realities.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #9 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 1:30pm

Hmm..I just had a thought....perhaps we reincarnate because it is impossible to evolve without the element of time?

One more season.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.