Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can our loved ones see what were doing? (Read 2625 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Can our loved ones see what were doing?
Sep 7th, 2008 at 7:12pm

Can our loved ones see everything we are doing here on earth,or are they to busy in the afterlife.George

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Can our loved ones see what were doing?
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 7:16am

George

I would say no, the afterlife would be very unpleasant if we were still burdened with all the problems we have just left behind.

Of course this is just my opinion

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 8:21am

John can definitely see what I'm up to - I'm off to work, so don't have time to go into detail, but I've had several folks who "see dead people"  tell me John mentioned something that happened when I was alone in the house, was too weird to be a guess, and that I never told anyone.

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 8:42am

I would say they definitely are able to see what we are doing.

However, I was told by a medium they are totally non-judgemental and do not covet (for instance, if we have a new love in our life). Also, I have read, and been told, that our loved ones often attend their own funeral.

With regard to Alan`s thoughts on this, if they don`t know what we are doing how would they know to come and help us pass over into the Afterlife as we are about to leave this mortal plane?

roger  Huh

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 4:29am

RogerP,

You said

Quote:
I would say they definitely are able to see what we are doing

However, I was told by a medium they are totally non-judgemental and do not covet (for instance, if we have a new love in our life). Also, I have read, and been told, that our loved ones often attend their own funeral

There is NOTHING DEFINITE about it if there were there would be no questions around it.

During me NDE while on the other side I was completely disconnected with this life and very reluctant to returns to its grey bleak reality

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 6:13am

Alan,

A couple of points if I may.

In your first reply you did not answer my question about how our friends/relatives would know when to come to us to help with our transition into the Afterlife if they weren`t aware of what we are doing.

In your later reply surely if we take no "baggage" over with us, but leave all this grey bleak reality behind, there would be no need to go to the recuperation centre, etc? Also, wouldn`t everyone go to focus 27 straight away in that case?

roger  Undecided

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 6:52am

I do not 'see' why love ones cannot check up on us.

If you read testimony of some NDEs you will find how many people stuck around to 'help out' their loved ones during their physical deaths.

I also believe that while we are in the Afterlife we are busy.
However, we are not 3D beings anymore so time and space are different there.
So our being 'busy' is not the same as ourselves being 'busy' down here on Earth.

Didn't Robert Monroe prove to Bruce Moen about Robert being able to be in more then one place at one time?
(After Robert Monroe past on from this life)
Meaning then a part of us can keep tabs on loved ones still on Earth.

I would 'think' that right after our own deaths from this 3D life we would be more inclined to be involved with our loved ones at that 'time & space'.
Afterward then we would move on to our functions in the Afterlife and only *POP IN* at certain times to 'help out' or 'check up' on our loved ones.

Our thought processes would be changed as well once we have moved into the Afterlife too.
What we think is important or valuable while we are living on Earth would not be the case once we have passed on.

So to answer the question: Sure...Why not!?!

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 1:56pm

When we pass/transgress, we become all loving. There is no judgement on our part.  Spirit is allowed to assist physical beings, but the are not allowed to interfere. (As on Star Trek, they were not allowed to interfere with the inhabitants of another planet. That didn't last very long --- Else there wouldn't be a story!!) We as human being are responsibile for our own actions. No spirits, gods, angles or saints will change your decision of free will for the outcome. They may only guide us.  There is no concept of time in the ether-- so the spirit wouldn't be able to "change time" as it were. --carol ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 5:48pm

I sure as heck hope that they have better things to do than hang out with me while I'm in my pajamas at home. But, if not, so be it.

Seriously, yes, I think that if they want to know us/express themselves to us/etc., they can do it, under the right circumstances.

george stone wrote on Sep 7th, 2008 at 7:12pm:
Can our loved ones see everything we are doing here on earth,or are they to busy in the afterlife.George

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 2:13pm

I think they can if they feel the need to, and also when we think about them, there is a certain amount of "contact". Not that I think they are hanging around watching and waiting. there are far more important things to be doing I am sure. Continued direct contact could be detrimental to some of those who have died recently as there is an addiction the the earthy existence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.