Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeing Not there 2. (Read 11739 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Seeing Not there 2.
Sep 5th, 2008 at 2:24pm

Seeing it not there P.19
After re-rereading this “Seeing not there” and understanding it better now it made me think about one of our apt building dilemma.That big boat outside of our  building.

The person has been ask to no avail to move it for security reason but simply refuses to do it. He doesn’t live in this building but the next one beside us but does not have a place to “Park” it so to speak, so he decided to park it there without asking others.
For the last 2 yrs almost every second day when I go out I see this big boat I wish it will just disappear/burn/explode whatever is needed to make it gone forever.

A good friend of mine told me 3-4 month ago that when those thoughts crosses my mind I should say…”old tapes, old tapes” and dismiss those unhealthy thoughts.
Somehow it works but now after re-reading the supple meaning of “seeing not there” (seeing not there is not the same as making it disappeared) not seeing it there may work better.
Make me wonder how fare we can go with this lesson..(People upsetting us/thoughts patterns etc…??
Time to do the “Release and Recharge episode and example on how to do it on Page 21 I bet you it will help with C1 problems..yeah It will work.

Regards until the next chapter or something like that.
Regards; Romain

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Seeing Not there 2.
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 11:43am

HiHo,

'Seeing it not there' takes away most of our responsibility of how it's going to be removed.  Wink  ...And that's a good thing!  Shocked  The wish is still forceful, but the method for doing it is now in the 'hands' of Higher Forces.  Perhaps now a buyer will offer the owner alot of money for the hulk and sail away into the sunset. Cheesy Or the owner will donate it to an organization that helps restless teens.  Smiley

I use 'seeing it not there' alot and it is powerful! I've used it for newspaper coverage that is too sensationalized, too much an invasion of people's privacy, etc.-- Now the newspaper is cutting back on news and staff and no one is happy with that either.
Do you think it can be used too much ?!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 9:10pm

Hi Romain, specifically I remember the story where Bruce and I think it was Rosalie, were out doing retrievals together and came across a lady with black stuff all over herself, a visual of how it must be to be trapped into some belief which is very sticky.

Bruce, as I recall was trying to rip the black stuff off her, to no avail, as then it would stick to him.
I believe Rosalie told him to just see the black stuff as not there, and this worked to free the lady also, as well, Bruce had to spend some time getting the black stuff off his, emotional nature, I would suspect.

so I thought about this seeing it not there a great deal, as not a denial process but rather in the way of healing someone by seeing them whole and well, and free.
seems to be a very fine line between denial and seeing it not there.

what I did was consider other things I've learned about this process, from sources too many to mention, the value in seeing another as perfectly whole and healed, is in seeing the end result as already accomplished.

this would be to compare with giving thanks for something you want, which has not arrived yet in manifestation. I think we could call it faith.

on another note, I dreamed recently of a boat, not a big one, maybe a two or 4 seater type, laying next to an apartment building, on it's side. at the time, a voice was saying, it's been sitting there so long, it should be utilized by someone. it was on it's side, so somebody didn't even care that it was properly set upright and protected.
It was a white color.
then when I awoke I thought I would like to go for a boat ride. lol.
I live near a river. could u possibly ship that boat to me? Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 11:03am

Hi Girls;
Bet
Quote:
seeing it not there' takes away most of our responsibility of how it's going to be removed.  Shocked  The wish is still forceful, but the method for doing it is now in the 'hands' of Higher Forces   

Takes away most of our responsibility of HOW it's going to be removed; Interesting and does work when i come to "There".. C1 seem to be  a bit more different in the way it's working. We are talking about a physical matter!

Quote:

I use 'seeing it not there' alot and it is powerful! I've used it for newspaper coverage that is too sensationalized 

Here, are you saying you read coverage in a mag and NOT see what you don't want to hear/read and dismiss it as not there or is it because it does not agree with your thoughts/believe system?

You know sometimes i do the same thing..kind of skipping into the facts/more important issue or issues and miss the whole  idea behind it. Also when i don't like what i read or agree with what I've read i kind of just put it/dismiss it and not see it there. We all seems to do this sometimes involuntary..a build in autonomous reflex? Protection?
hum.

Alysia...stilll singing?.. Grin
Quote:
a lady with black stuff all over herself, a visual of how it must be to be trapped into some belief which is very sticky. 

I agree with you there; it make you think about our own believe systems and how "Thick" so to speak we can get sometimes.
Remind me of my Catholic upbringing...there was a lot of black stuff around that needed to be removed, some of those thoughts are still there..it's a hard nut to crack as Spooky told me once..  Wink

I would consider it as emotional nature..!! Not an easy task to do. Like the Black Robe said in the 1800 era....Give us a child of 4-5 yrs old to teach and he will be our for the rest of his life.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quote:
the value in seeing another as perfectly whole and healed, is in seeing the end result as already accomplished.

this would be to compare with giving thanks for something you want, which has not arrived yet in manifestation. I think we could call it faith.

Is mostly where i used it ...seeing the end result as already accomplished in Healing and all the forwarded effects that goes with it.
We have to remember that everything we send (Healing etc) does come back to us; cause we are healing ourself too were all connected in one way or another.

Much love; Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 3:38pm

yes dearlite, I'm still cranking out popular and not so popular tunes. however, it's off your topic issue to discuss this, so I decided how to verbalize "seeing it not there" while I'm cranking a tune.

1) when my host seems to mess with my microphone to turn down, I at first think she's messing with me on purpose:
if I think this way, I can't sing good because it bothers me.
so then what I do is "see the perception that she's messing with me" as not her true intention. So I see the bad intention "not there."

then, because she's so good a singer, when it's her turn I make sure I hoot out the applause from my heart, to let her know I still love her and admire her and see anything wrong with our relationship as really not there.

there. I managed to stay on the topic for once!  Shocked

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:49am

Hi there,

Alysia's example of 'seeing' the moderator have different intentions is an excellent example because it deals with the physical as well as the spirit of the matter.

It deals with A's attitude and so it shows why attitudes are so important.
Remember when you all discussed that before? -- that emotions are flip-off energies, but attitudes are of great concern to our HS ?
Alysia has now pointed out how attitudes create C1 !

So the 'seeing it not there' was just a first step, then replacing it with something better that provided better attitudes was a masterful move !
Shocked You rock, Alysia!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:41am

betson wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:49am:
Hi there,
and so it shows why attitudes are so important.
-- that emotions are flip-off energies, but attitudes are of great concern to our HS ?
Bets

Hi there Bet.
Quote:
 Quote:
I use 'seeing it not there' alot and it is powerful! I've used it for newspaper coverage that is too sensationalized  

Here, are you saying you read coverage in a mag and NOT see what you don't want to hear/read and dismiss it as not there or is it because it does not agree with your thoughts/believe system?

What do you think?
Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 2:39pm

ahem Bets u rock because u think I rock..haha! seriously, to consider this an attitude was helpful to me, as I see attitude as a driving force, but mainly I see belief system paradigms as creating perceptional reality.

and a perception is not the total truth of any situation where an emotion, such as love or fear is experienced.

anyway I find your input here very helpful to me personally on more than one occasion.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 4:45pm

Time to do the "Release and Recharge episode" got he feeling we need it.
Rocking girls.. Grin Grin
Much love;R.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:18pm

Here is the link for the exercise in Bruce book on release and recharge (in the Free Articles)..a very good exercise; i've used it more than once and still works..Smiley

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/chngbelf.html

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.