Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Smoke smoke smoke. (Read 1163 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Smoke smoke smoke.
Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:27pm

Last night I smelled cig smoke in my bedroom,big time.I got so bad I had to get out of there,and go to another room.I get these smells every now and then.sometimes its perfume or roses,but cig smoke I dont like.I know the smells are coming from spirit beings,so what can I do to stop the smoke?George

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Smoke smoke smoke.
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 8:01pm

Greetings George,

In my opinion and experience, the smoke isn't there by itself.  It's a scent that is caught in a soul who is visiting you.  Do you remember anyone who smelled like that when they were alive?  Perhaps it's a friend who is checking up on you from the afterlife?

From all the experience you've been having with the non-physical, George, I think you can deal with this one just fine. 
All you have to do is find out who they are and what they want, right?
Then tell them that they'll be alot happier in the afterlife than hanging around stuck on Earth. There's alot more love for them in the afterlife than they'll ever get down here, for one thing !   You can convince them!  Smiley

When you smell the smoke again, think about asking a Helper to come and help take the soul back up to the Afterlife.  You must have some Helpers nearby anyway, since you are so often dealing with the afterlife.

I bet that once the smoker-soul gets up there, they'll meet so many people/souls they like that they'll be too busy to come back and pester you anymore.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Smoke smoke smoke.
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 1:36am

George,

Your home is haunted by both good and bad ghosts. Tell them to leave in a loud voice, say go to the light or I banish you to the dark, whatever.

Maybe our retieval experts can help you

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.