Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The soul of an ape human hybrid ( (Read 6398 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
The soul of an ape human hybrid (
Sep 2nd, 2008 at 1:01pm

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/humanchimphybrid/?yguid=11705269

I have often wondered about the possibility real a very real possibly of science genetically creating a chimp/ human hybrid. They already have a name for this creature "humanzee Horrors"

Nearly all dogs like animals can be hybridized and so can cats. There has already been the successful crossing of a sheep/ goat hybrid.

These two animals are further apart on the genetic scale than humans are to apes

A delicate subject and I am not suggesting some sort of human ape sex just manipulation of genetic code in the lab and implanting this onto the body of a female ape such as a chimp. But I see awful consequences if this becomes a reality

I think that behind the secret closed doors of some mysterious laboratory this has already been attempted and maybe, god forbid this Frankenstein like beast created

Would it have a soul and how would human society treat such an entity?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: The soul of an ape human hybrid (
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 1:53pm

Alan,

It's my opinion based on my experience that all animals already have souls, including humans and apes, since both are animals. In my opinion so do goats and sheep. So, I cannot see any other possibility than the kind of hybrid you describing having a soul. Probably, this would be a hybrid soul. 

The legends of Atlantis claim that scientists there created many such hybrids with many different animal species. Supposedly, they created a hybrid human-horse to be a work animal.  Unfortunately for these hybrids many retained the same level of intelligence and awareness as human beings, though some were in the realm we might describe as retarded human beings.

Supposedly, many years later, other Atlantean scientists worked toward eliminating the animal traits carried by these hybrid individuals through further genetic engineering.  Supposedly, some of the extremely rare, anomalous human birth defects in which a human infant has some animal traits, are the genetic residual of these early Atlantean experiments in genetic engineering.

Supposedly, some of these Atlantean genetic engineers are presently incarnated within physical reality and once again practicing their art of genetic engineering with the goal of improving human life. Perhaps it would be well for those genetic engineers to realize that they are uncorking a bottle wherein lives a Genie who was allowed out of the bottle in Atlantean times.  

With great power comes great and the sometimes grave responsibility.

Bruce

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 2:44pm

I figure a Soul is a Soul, regardless of what kind of body it occupies.  I doubt that any Soul gets eternally limited by the kind of body it used for a "short" time while physically incarnated.

There isn't much difference between a human body and an animal body, except for a few IQ points.  Spirit IQ levels are much higher than human brain IQs.

I'm not certain about this, but I figure that when Disks/oversouls came to this World there weren't any human incarnations available. First Disks/oversouls dealt with animal incarnations. Eventually, they started dealing with human incarnations. Perhaps selves/probes that used to play the role of animal, learn from Disk members who play the role of human.

There are also roles beyond the earth life system. In the end each of us becomes a Soul with many types of experiences. I believe that sometimes we human beings get so caught up in being human, we figure it is the only kind of existence that matters.
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:55pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 8:05pm

Hi

I agree that animals have souls   Smiley  Here are some glimpses of animals souls that perhaps you've noticed too -

The empathy that a family pet can have with its humans is marvelous to experience. A child coming home with a bad report card or an adult coming down with a fever will often get reassurance from a concerned pet;

a recent magazine article by a horse owner told about trail riding with a horse that would stop at the crest of hills but only if the view was beautiful. The horse would then look both ways and sigh deeply before moving on;   

Photos of zoo and research chimps often show the animals looking inward while they consider their plight. What are they looking inward to if not their souls?

Smiley  Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Rog_B

Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 8:33pm

This raises an interesting question....if animals have souls, what about insects?  If I swap a fly, does its soul go into some sort of fly afterlife?

To carry the analogy a bit further, would living flies perform retrievals for those flies who get stuck?

I don't see how we can say animals have souls without at least acknowledging that any living thing, even head lice, have souls.  If not, where do we draw the line?

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 9:10pm

"where do we draw the line?"
excellent question Roger. When I think about it, what about viruses, and what about things we don't label "living"? Has anything a soul? And what makes a thing a thing, what makes something separate of something?

I have no answer.
Finally, we don't even know what a soul exactly is. We know nothing!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 7:09am

Hi, Bruce and others

Bruce Stated

Quote:
It's my opinion based on my experience that all animals already have souls, including humans and apes, since both are animals. In my opinion so do goats and sheep. So, I cannot see any other possibility than the kind of hybrid you describing having a soul. Probably, this would be a hybrid soul

I agree as an animal lover if the afterlife were not also inhabited by souls of animals I don’t think I would like to go there.

I lost a beloved dog as a young boy and I experienced grief unlike any I have had up until this very day. Even the passing of my beloved parents did not affect me this way (strangely)

There might be a dilemma  whether this creature would be considered a human or animal or even a pet.

But I see we all concur that it must indeed have a soul

People will properly be up in arms stating we are interfering with Gods creation, but I do not agree, God gave humanity the intelligence to manipulate the generic molecule code. But to actually create life, only God can do this don’t you think?

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 7:46am

Ohh....
     yeah... well....
I thought we got around that issue pretty well for a while.   Cheesy

Since we've been told not to kill human life, I'd be hesitant to support making new ones from humans.  We breed species of other mammals in order that they fit human need or particular environments, etc. We got that idea from nature but we wanted it faster, now.

A super-intelligent species ( anyone smarter than us  Wink ) must have some of the same doubts about using humans to shore up their gene-pool, -- if there is such a situation.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:30am

Hi Spooky,

You make an interesting pint about viruses. What the heck is the purpose in the balance of nature do these little monsters have except to make us sick?

I posed this question of a science forum and the answer I got is they have a place in the process of evolution. Causing advantagest mutations? I personally have never read about any mutation that was positive.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Rog_B

Reply #9 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 9:13am

We love to think of our pet dog or cat waiting for us in the afterlife.  But if all living things have souls, does that mean we'll have to put up with their fleas when we die?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 9:28am

Rog

Silly boy silly boy, in the plagues when Moses was trying to get Pharaoh to let his people go God tormented the Egyptians with pests and bugs etc.

So even to God these little beasties are entities without souls, but having a purpose in the balance of nature.

You are not Roger my sibling are you, he has just your type of sense of humor?
Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Rog_B

Reply #11 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 10:58am

Alan-

Yeah, guilty as charged.

Seriously, however, there was an NDE account posted on this board a few years ago about a lady who, while clinically dead, saw her beloved deceased dog sitting in a lounge chair in a well-appointed library.  The dog was smoking a pipe, reading a book.  Beyond the library windows was a beautiful meadow with towering, majestic trees.

The lady explained that the library was an exact duplicate of the one in which her dog would lie, watching her husband sitting in an identical chair and yes, smoking a pipe while reading.

So, she concluded that her dog was simply re-creating a scene with which he was familiar while alive.

She was thrilled, and claimed it was proof positive that pets exist in the afterlife, waiting anxiously for our arrival (although one would think the dog would want a field full of fire hydrants rather than trees.....).

Personally I would have a slightly different conclusion, but then who knows? Maybe all those gold fish I lost in my childhood are swimming around, waiting for me with open fins.

R

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:40pm

About that lady and her dog, smoking a pipe and reading a book.....

I wonder who was in the doghouse out in the back yard....and what about those fleas....?

Now I'm really confused. Smiley

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #13 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 3:06pm

This whole soul thing is most interesting. During a trip to TMI, I had the pleasure while doing an exercise that I had direct communication with my All through a tree. I have told the story on this site before some time back..The tree communicated with me the meening of life itself. That everything has a living energy within it that exists for sacrifice. That included the tree that the communication was coming from, rocks, dirt, and even fleas. (apparantely that even includes my X wife who I thought for years had no soul. LOL)The communication was very real and one of the most moving experiences of this lifetime for me. This is All reality as shown to me. That not one is more significant than the other. I, no better or more than that flea, or even a rock. Just different. The flea is just as welcome in heaven as you or I.  As everyone's reality is different, this may not hold true for you or the heaven you believe in. My heaven is open to All.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 4:01pm

Souls existed long before human beings did. Why can't they extend little parts of themselves to experience different types of experiences? It is human vanity that makes a big deal out of human incarnations. What's more important is the basic nature of the spirit that makes use of such a vehicle/means of learning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.