Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The soul of an ape human hybrid ( (Read 6407 times)
Rog_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: The soul of an ape human hybrid (
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 5:21pm

<<It is human vanity that makes a big deal out of human incarnations.>>

Albert- didn't Jesus come in human form for a reason? 

His teachings, after all, were directed to humans, not to insects or animals.

To me, being created as a human is a precious gift, and yes, a very big deal indeed.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 6:57pm

Very true Albert. The lessons need not only come through human existence. All existences are equal in importance. None less than the other. Only the ego can make us blind to the truth. I know that there have been other lifetimes when I have incarnated as not human. Only through experiencing and learning necessary lessons have I progressed far enough to be so lucky as to be able to have my lessons come while I am in a human form. Its only a body! Not to mention the lessons learned while OOB and/or without a body. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #17 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 4:32am

Rog,

I really don’t think that lady you mention had a NDE. It was either an illusion, delusion. She was kidding or making the whole story up.

May I dare to say even blatantly lying to get a response? Which I am sure she did to debunk the NDE phenomenon

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #18 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 6:37am

This thread makes me want to apologize to all the spiders and other insects I keep offing in my apartment. The only ones not getting whacked are wasps and flies, because they are easily led outside without the need to touch them. I wish I wasn't so afraid of bugs. I hope spiders and the rest have souls, and isn't too annoyed at me for having ended their experience.

One more season.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 2:56pm

Roger:

Perhaps animals and insects don't need any spiritual teachers because they simply act according to their programmed nature. When they return to the spirit World they don't have a belief system to contend with.  

Us humans on the other hand, we seem to have higher intellects, more of an ability to make choices, and therefore we get lost at times.

The minds of animals do get messed with at times when people do things like train them to become fighting pitbulls.

If a being is aware, then it is able to suffer or experience happiness and love just like humans are able to, and its being comes from no place other than God.  Why treat the Souls of animals as insignificant?

Look at a dog real closely, and notice that physiologically it isn't that much different than a human body.  Animals and humans reproduce, animals and humans get sick, animals and humans eat, animals and humans...

Albert

Rog_B wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 at 5:21pm:
<<It is human vanity that makes a big deal out of human incarnations.>>

Albert- didn't Jesus come in human form for a reason?  

His teachings, after all, were directed to humans, not to insects or animals.

To me, being created as a human is a precious gift, and yes, a very big deal indeed.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 5:38am

The belief that lowly life forms have souls has its roots in some Karmic schools ,relating to the process or progress to higher evolved life...

Why I find this idea silly is tell me guys how does a bad cockroach become a good cockroach, even an ascended master cockroach to it can reincarnate into maybe a frog.  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #21 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 11:14am

HiHo  Smiley

With the amount of consciousness they have, cockroaches are busy doing their thing. They probably don't spend alot of time considering good, bad, and future incarnations.  Wink From their cockroach incarnation they can decide if they're ready for more consciousness and therefore more responsibility, say, that of a frog.  Cheesy (Seriously.)

Maybe one aspect of a successful life in any form is whether we can stay in touch with God/ Higher Self/etc.
Maybe that is what feeds our souls the higher energies they need to increases our consciousness in future lives.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.