Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need support at this time (Read 5510 times)
blink
Ex Member

need support at this time
Sep 1st, 2008 at 10:51pm

A brief personal request. A need for additional support at this time, a prayer or two please. Storm passing through, very personal and extreme. A candle for harmony. I really can't explain. Just take my word for it--urgent.

love, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: need support at this time
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 12:46am

Got it, safe passage found.       love, blink

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:34am

Here's for you...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 8:25am

I just explained everything here and lost the post. Okay, well. That cannot be done over. It is always a new moment.

Thank you for the support. This is a spiritual dilemma disguised as a physical one. Progress is being made.

love, bilnk

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 9:26am

This lady might cheer you up a bit Blink, I find her very uplifting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQJLTdDSco&feature=related

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:36am

Hi blink,

Sounds like the crisis has passed -- I hope so!
I may be too late on this but I'm sending PUL anyway  Smiley

I'm wonderring (and I don't mean this to sound like I'm making excuses for being late) but I'm wonderring if the network of contacts we have been establishing during previous healings, PE's, etc is in effect continually ?
So that when a need is felt, more energy is sent that way?Romain said something on that, I think. Is that true, R?
After all, there is no time is spiritual terms.
With more focus and intent, of course, more is sent.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 1:00pm

I love the video, thanks so much. I have listened to it a number of times - it is so timely, just perfect.

Yes, Bets, the immediate danger has passed. However, I cannot allow such a situation to occur again. This is a kind of permanent wake-up call. It will be a permanent, ongoing challenge in awareness.

I don't have an ordinary concept of time regarding spiritual assistance and prayer. Meditation/prayer works, no matter how it is done, in my opinion.

I was searching for the right words. There are no right words unless there is right intention. All the right words are appearing in the right places at the right time. I find that I can disappear, which is best for now. What I mean is, I have been able to watch events take place and not particularly react to them, at this point. The universe must place the right tools into my hands or I cannot succeed.

It is turning around, moving on.

The support is appreciated, love, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 7:12pm

Thank you so much, Romain. You were the first here to recognize a retrieval in a meditation experience I described soon after I joined up on this site. Thank you for that, also. It really helped me then, as you continue to do now.

love, blink

Romain wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:42pm:
Blink;
Glad everything is fine and the dust settle!
When i read your request: [Storm passing through, very personal and extreme. A candle for harmony.]
is exactly what i did close my eyes and send a few minutes of Healing forward. Were intentions goes energy Flows.
PUL; Romain

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #8 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 11:23pm

Dear Blink,

You have my unconditional support.  I caught this thread just as I was about to go meditate.  I will see you bathed in healing light and love. See you receiving the strength you need, and smiling.

Love,

Matthew

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:04pm

Thank you, Matt. And all, thank you, any and all who add to the love and light we share here.

Love and peace is a choice we make. Every day. That's really good news. All clear ahead.

love, blink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.