Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Esoteric Agenda - 126 min - Apr 11, 2008 (Read 3143 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Esoteric Agenda - 126 min - Apr 11, 2008
Aug 30th, 2008 at 1:13pm

This is a fascinating bit of video.
I really do not care if people agree or not.
It is not about that.
It is about looking at different viewpoints.

Google Video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139&hl=en

EDIT: Oh this may have some simularities with films like Zeitgeist BUT, it is not about that in the long run.
This film really ties it all up quite nicely by the end of it.

I thought it was well produced...
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2008 at 3:48pm by Old Dood »  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Esoteric Agenda - 126 min - Apr 11, 2008
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 2:27am

Hiya Dood. Have just watched the first hour of the film, I am not sure which link you were specially wanting me to see, you have offered so many interesting links, this one I watched tonight is about the Illuminati and global warming etc.

I guess, so far, although I haven't watched the last hour of it yet, that I have come to feel that POSSIBLY the REAL-ER world is not this physical one, but is the world of The Park, the various focus level worlds, like the Belief Systems, and that REAL is a conundrum no matter which world feels REAL.

I "see" my family members living full, complex lives after "death" and have to wonder, what are we doing here on earth?? And what are we doing after death, in these various realms, still operating as expanding individuals? We are obviously doing something quite valuable and important, this strange process of birthing and dying and everything in between.

Through my various studies and experiences, I find relative sanity and peace by focusing on the "facts" that the universe that is REAL and matters, is my own universe, as I create it day by day, and my personal challenge is to live within all these various conspiracies and power plays in the world, as well as natural disasters and so on, experiencing my own power and empowerment in managing my life.

Note that according to some Japanese students of Bruce Moen's, Bruce has mastered the art and science of multiple selves appearing at one time in one room, one copy of himSELF standing in the room beside each group of students, seen by all the students in the room.

Think about that, Dood, what that means in terms of the Illuminati and so on, is Bruce threatened by what the powers that be decide to do? Is he threatened by fluoride or the Food agendas? By his persistent studies and experiences, he has mastered to quite an extent, the management of the physical state. And he is still learning. And that is just Bruce. There are many masters out there who are quietly, invisibly, learning to master the physical.

We are spiritual beings of fantastic light photons, structured in ways we are only now even beginning to learn. We are eternal, indestructible, powerhouse beings who have chosen to be here having a birth and death and all in between, experience and offering ourselves into the outworking of whatever it is that is going on.

If we did not produce babies and work hard to raise them and feed and clothe them, there would be no one to kill and sacrifice in wars anyway. We provide the cannon fodder and we provide the victims...ourselves.

No matter what our position in the world, our challenge is to become more highly and fully expanded in spirit and light, in understanding and in commanding a transformative linking of the physical and the spiritual, not in our governments, but in ourselves. All of this is a set of fantastic instruments to challenge our consciousness levels, our ethical choices, our connection to spirit in any and all situations.

I guess that is my position with regard to all that. I am a long way from where Monroe and Moen and others are in ability and learning, but I am on their same path and learning constantly.

The starving children of Darfur, the earthquake victims of China, all are vital, photonically brilliant eternal individuals participating in a grand effort to understand, master and connect, for some strange reason I don't understand, the physical and spiritual forces of life, and apparently our experiences in the physical are vitally important to the elaboration and creation, perhaps, of some hugely important higher developed species...ourselves, in a state of all we can be.

I will watch the rest of the film in the next few days. Thanks for very interesting links you offer, they are always stimulating and rewarding. If you don't mind, I think I will post this with reference to the link you offered as it will no doubt result in some interesting points of view.Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.