Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Does afterlife really exist?

« Last Modified by: Still_Living on: Aug 31st, 2008 at 8:50pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Afterlife - is it real? (Read 6894 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Afterlife - is it real?
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 2:20am

identcat wrote on Sep 3rd, 2008 at 11:26pm:
AS I wrote in another blog: This is my paradox: We ask to come here with all memory erased. Once incarnated, we try to remember what was erased.

Love and Light-- Carol Ann

I always 'wondered' that myself.
It does look that way....
A Yin-Yang thing?

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 5:51pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/yin_yang
Yep! Can't have one without the other--cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 11:35pm

my apologies, as Bets pointed out to me I get Vee confused with Carol Ann...I have no excuse, other than that maybe you guys are vibrating closely together...right. sounds good. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 11:43pm

Carol Ann (notice I got the right name? smile)

I wonder about little children reporting who they were, then as time goes on, they stop talking about it and forget.

I think this is how it must be, so they won't be confused. I think about people who were labeled scizophrenic pardon spelling. I think some of these are remembering being someone else. it does present a reality problem if you're just not prepared to deal with it. I remember a few lives, but just barely and it has been a little difficult to integrate these glimpses. of course the children are never encouraged to remember, unless the parents have a belief in spiritual progression. which is how I think of the old term reincarnation..just progression.

love, alysia

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #19 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 1:59pm

I don't remember talking about my previous "life" experience with anyone as a child. When I told my parents about the grey car with the  side runner --- they said there were no cars like that, now. Then I had a recurring dream that I was all in yellow, like a flapper garment and hat in the back seat of such a car. The occupants of the car were attached with mahine guns and then I saw myself above the scene and thought ---that's stupid: I'm dead.  Of course, my parents said it was just a dream. I was quite old (in my 20's ) before I came to remember it was a past life experience. After that --- I never looped back to the dream. 

I had a cousin with an imaginary dog named Buck-A-Luck. He dragged a dog collar and leash behind him and played with this imaginary dog until his parents brought home a real dog and named him Buck-A-Luck. Then my cousin stopped playing with his spirit friend. I really think the spirit merged with the real dog.

We discourage children to play "imaginary". (I don't --- I encourage it.) Yes, the memory will slip away.  Love to All-- cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 5:23pm

I didn't have childhood other life remembrances myself, they would come much later, I do remember always asking myself who this family was, that I had come to be born into.

I have read about children are much closer to the spirit world and so they do have a sort of bleed thru occurring.

I think the grey car with the side runner was one such bleed thru as well, it's clear to me, you once lived in the 20's.

I find it interesting, that we can get bleed thru at all, at any age whatsoever, especially I am looking for the reason that so much time can elapse between the memory glimpse and the understanding that it was another life. I think it has to do with we as children, and even as adults tend to believe others when they say, it is not a memory, as it is impossible. Nothing is impossible to me, as nothing on this planet can be said to be absolute and unchanging.
especially our belief systems are subject to change at a moment's notice.

thank you, I find the gangster's era fascinating and believe I once was a gangsters moll and danced the charleston, although I'd be hard pressed to convince anyone but you!
notwithstanding the time it takes to get to an acceptance where u understand, oh, I was there and this was me, there is with the knowing of it, a settling and a calmer approach to life, to know, we did this before and perhaps we can then do it better this time, or if that's not quite correct, we are able to open our minds to all the possibilities of our ever expanding comprehension.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #21 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 2:25pm

*I* believe you get to travel through the MULTI-verse.

Take a close look at this image.
The very small 'dot' is our Physical Universe and that in it's self is very H U G E!

Now add to the fact that there are probably unlimited 'other Multiverses' out there connecting to ours.
6+ Billion souls (give of take) on our planet then that is a Drop in the Bucket when compared to ALL of Creation(s).

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #22 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 1:48pm

Well, I voted that I WISH it is real. It better be, or I have wasted untold hours, haha.

One more season.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.