Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday September 4th (Vee) (Read 6846 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
SHWP for Thursday September 4th (Vee)
Aug 29th, 2008 at 4:16pm

Hello everyone;
Vee has requested September 4th as a focus SHWP for herself.

Vee is looking for some revitalization because she loses her temper; we can consider this as Anger and sees this as a weakness that she could overcome if she had more strength. It may sound i a bit fluffy but really it is important to her and important to us too, because Anger is part of our/most people daily life.Yelling at people isn’t a way to deal with our anger. It comes back to bite you in a tender spot as she said...Smiley
But for the moment it is part of her lifeline and feels very   embarrassed by it.

She said
" If there is no one else for the 4th, I would be happy to have some support for releasing a tendency to bursts of anger when I am out in a store or someplace like that and am receiving treatment from staff that has the effect of making me feel dismissed as worthless. Sometimes I just fly right off the handle, so to speak. Then I am sorry I lost my temper, although I could make excuses, there is really no excuse. I can't seem to get rid of that behavior. If I had really strong self esteem, I don't know what to do about it. Your consideration is so much appreciated! "
So I need something to shift, there is a big issue there somewhere that needs to be dissolved..it might break me through this wall.

Thanks Vanayssa

Please join in Sept 4th in sending SHWP to  Vee on this issue.
PUL to all
Romain
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:22am by Romain »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: SHWP for Thursday September 4th
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 8:43pm

OK

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

dreamer

Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 12:10pm

I understand and am happy to join in for SHWP for Vee. Count me in.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 4:24pm

Vee;
Tomorrow is your day...enjoy dear Soul Smiley
Thank you all for joining in for Vee

Let us know how it went Vee..Smiley

PUL; R.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Vee's healing experience
Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 11:30pm

Thanks to all who sent me healing this morning for my anger problem. As I was reading through bits of this forum I noted Blink saying something about, sometimes she can disappear...events happen and she is detached from the outcome, is what I think she meant...that is what I want to achieve, to be able to be detached from the day to day mistreatment, disrespect, whatever I perceive to be going on at these times when I lose my temper and read people their rights, and so on. 99.999 percent of humans suffer the same treatment routinely and do not freak out, so I must have a lot of room for improvement.
Thanks for meeting me at my version of Steamer's coffee shop "over there" beside the ocean, there were quite a few kind souls and we were short of chairs...which happens at Steamer's. I found I had trouble sitting at the table during the healing time and kept finding excuses to flit off and disappear briefly, I mean, I HATE needing healing, right??? Thank you all again. I will report back on what happens. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 9:35pm

Quote:
I noted Blink saying something about, sometimes she can disappear...events happen and she is detached from the outcome, is what I think she meant...that is what I want to achieve, to be able to be detached from the day to day mistreatment, disrespect, whatever I perceive to be going on at these times when I lose my temper and read people their rights, and so on.

Hehe Vee, exactly that was it what I thought/felt when I tried to help you. I remembered incidences where I was loosing my temper, and it was a real challenge to me. The ultimate solution would be to immediately become aware of "the situation", you know, that there IS now a situation of that kind, and then turn away from it- saying ahh yes, there is this, there is that, I see, but I don't care, it doesn't touch me. I had to realize that seemingly I have a similar problem. I still hope my problem is a bit different of yours, so that I could (and can) send you informations which are possibly useful for you.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: SHWP for Thursday September 4th (Vee)
Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 12:01pm

Hi all;
Went into meditation for Vee;
Did my 3 breath for below and above slowly while listening to Guideline take home cd and brought Vee into my awareness. Did not took long before I found her in F22 where humans still in physical existence have only partial consciousness’, this state would be those suffering from delirium, from chemical dependency or alcoholism or from dementia, illness etc.
“Page 230 of Voyages into the unknown” by Bruce Moen.

Found her in a coffee shop waiting for visitors. Sense 3-4 others there sitting at the table all having conversation with Vee. Had the distinct feeling she was aware of us because she was talking with someone when I arrive.
Send her PUL energies and heard her explaining why she ask for the healing we just sat there and listen forming a balloon energy surrounding her seeing her whole and radiant.

Then something different happened; All of sudden I saw; not felt “Saw” a women coming right out of Vee and standing straight up like an arrow; Forceful, very proud, looking in her 30 ish…..with long blond hair that curls form her ear lobe to her shoulder wearing black sunglasses very nicely dress. She look like a women who have made a choice (then) and knew there’re no turning back. Didn’t took long to figure out it was Vee younger self. Heard guidance saying she needs to reclaim this part. Send more healing and then back to C1.
Much love Vee and PUL Romain

Thank you all who participated.. Cool

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 10:06pm

Hi Romain. Thanks for your post and your kind sending of PUL to me and meeting me in the coffee shop.

The woman who rose out of me and stood tall and proud was my Higher Power, Higher Self, I met her just a few days ago and saw her do exactly what you described...move out of my body and stand above me, a strong force indeed. I felt good to connect with her, in that CERTAINTY and strength.

Yesterday in talking with a very dear old friend, we were talking about learning how to ask for bank loans, start businesses, the strength it takes and the courage, and how hard it is to start doing that stuff, and she thought always I was so much beyond her in that strength!! HO HO.

I told her how, when I was in my early teens, we lived out in a remote place and to get anywhere we had to go to the highway and flag down the Greyhound bus. So I did this one day to get to town, by myself, no one protected us from much in our family, and alone by the highway I flagged down the bus and guess what? The bus just shot on past me and left me in its dust by the side of the road.

That message went ridiculously deeply into my core and for the rest of my life I never believed a bus would stop for me, an inner city bus or any kind of bus. If no one else was at the bus stop, my anxiety was huge until the bus came and actually stopped, even though I was standing at a bus stop.

A thousand things like that happened to me, and so when I nowadays, as an old lady of 64 go into a place of business and am ignored or neglected or made to feel stupid and a nuisance by the youthful staff, I just fly right off the handle.

And I know how to use language effectively and terrify the little monsters, so I do. Only thing is, then weeks later I need their services again and of course I have left an indelible mark on my relationships in that place of business.

So there is a huge price to pay for this indignation and resentment and, according to Stuart Wilde and his writings, I am supposed to be trying to become a Warrior Sage...like Bruce.

Well ho ho, I guess I have a long road to travel to get there. How to overcome this resentment and anger? You see, I can get out of body, three cheers for me, and send PUL to people, and fly out phasing and see vast landscapes and have fun out there and retrieve lost souls, and go to the Park, it's great, except when it comes to interaction out in the market place, I am Genghis Khan on horseback with my sword flashing in the sun. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 9:32am

Greetings  Smiley

I've met other warriors who are confounded by the changes in modern culture. Those I knew in our neighborhood in childhood were often beaten by their fathers who were trying to bend their wills into submission. That method didn't work too well.  Sad 
Dear Vee, I hope you were spared that fate. I celebrate your spirit !

Have you read "The Art of War" by a Chinese sage (name?)? It's a book that you might enjoy. Suggested methods may have to be adapted but that's part of the journey.  Wink

Warriors take time to celebrate their victories. If you make a list of all you've accomplished and a list of fears you've overcome, then give each one a celebration, you'll be too busy to be concerned about the current unworthy confrontations.  Grin

You needn't diminish your spirit. Celebrate it, let it know it's appreciated, and also educate it.  Wink Does it know there are different modes of winning, and ways to choose your battles ?  Wink Cheesy

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #9 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 12:10pm

Thank you Bets! As Winston Churchill once said, Never never never never never give up. We went on to win that war..I think. And we create our own experience, so each time I meet with this kind of problem in my daily life, it is something I have created myself. Now that's something I never thought about before. Ah Ha. Thanks to all who participated in sending me PUL with regard to this difficult challenge. Vee

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #10 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 5:53pm

Vee wrote on Sep 7th, 2008 at 10:06pm:
The woman who rose out of me and stood tall and proud was my Higher Power, Higher Self, I met her just a few days ago and saw her do exactly what you described...move out of my body and stand above me, a strong force indeed. I felt good to connect with her, in that CERTAINTY and strength.. Vee

Vee;....Wonderful....
Wow a few days ago she show up!!...Was it the first time she show herself to you...??
Could it be a Healing Self Retrieval happened???
If i may ask..how did you felt beside Certainty and strength; did you felt like you have too re-integrate her back into your life??

Did a self retreival way back; and the feeling; and feelings..were great; was in 7 heaven for quite a few days.. Wink
PUl Vee.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 10:08pm

How startled I was the other day to read your post describing seeing my Higher Power emerge from my body!!!! It was unbelievable, you should have seen the same thing I did at that "imaginary" cafe!!! It felt very pleasant and strange to see her, Romain. I am not able to identify myself with her at this point, she is way beyond me. I felt warmth, compassion and unconditional support coming from her. I also felt that she had total faith in me and there was a certainty that I would one day measure up. It was, like, unavoidable, that kind of feeling. But she was kind of Royal and wore her dignity and assurance with such ease, no question about it. I think it is the kind of assurance that comes with knowing you are loved, unconditionally. There is more to PUL than just giving, the receiving end is what transforms us...I think. Like, I had trouble Receiving the PUL you all sent, because I think, none of you out there have this kind of dark energy problem, you all sound so incredibly enlightened. I'm probably hopeless. So the PUL didn't get in very far. Today I had a small enlightenment with regard to my anger problem, a friend showed me her copy of the book, The Secret which I had not looked at yet. I didn't expect it to be as good as the film. As I looked through it, I was struck by how well they did the job of putting it in writing. And specially where they explained about how we bring negative outcomes toward us, by saying, for some examples: I don't want these shoes to fit badly, I hope they don't. (They won't fit.) or I do hope the car doesn't break down on the trip to Victoria. (It will.) And so on. I thought, OK, I say to myself now all the time, "I hope I can stop being angry when I am meet those old circumstances again." (I will be angry). or what I feel is, "I will never defeat this anger problem, I will always lose it when I run into this problem downtown." (I will never defeat it.)  Vee

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #12 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 8:14pm

Vee; Thank you for letting us know how it went; what a great new it was.

Quote:
 I am not able to identify myself with her at this point, she is way beyond me. I felt warmth, compassion and unconditional support coming from her. I also felt that she had total faith in me and there was a certainty that I would one day measure up. It was, like, unavoidable, that kind of feeling. But she was kind of Royal and wore her dignity and assurance with such ease, no question about it. I think it is the kind of assurance that comes with knowing you are loved, unconditionally. There is more to PUL than just giving, the receiving end is what transforms us.    

IMPO i don't think she is that far form you Vee or beyond you..no.
She is very close; closer than you think, it's you after all.. Cool

A known fact now...right... it's that you are able to access her anytime you want/need to, Wink
so happy for you.
PUL Vee; Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.