Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Testing 1-2-3: God calling (Read 11918 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Testing 1-2-3: God calling
Reply #30 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 1:12pm

<<The question then comes up, is it your prayer circle from the Church accessing their connection to God to change probabilities, or is it a more direct diivine intervention, independent of the intent of people>>

This really is an excellent question.  I have personally been the beneficiary of direct, life-saving intervention.  And because I was about a few seconds of being killed without even knowing it at the time (I was a young child), there was literally no opportunity for prayer.

An entity I can only describe as an angel or helper, but in full human form (behind the wheel of a car that subsequently disappeared into thin air), arrived at the precise time to scare off a man who was about to strangle me.  All of this happened along side of a relatively remote stretch of a rural road that cars rarely traveled.  

On the other hand, Don has mentioned several times that intense prayer for those with illnesses had little or no effect.  And in one strange case, the person did recover from her illness only to be killed via (I think) a car accident.

I don't think there is any particular protocol involved.  Those on the other side seem to have their own criteria and march to their own beat regardless of how intensely we humans want their intervention.

Sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't.  So far I don't think anyone knows why.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 2:22pm

Agreed Roger,

There are so many variables involved.  The intents and energies of each person involved (in your childhood episode, as well as any other outcome based event) must be factored in.

When prayer fails, there may be many reasons; the person's own deep down conviction may let disease or a bad situation progress.  Other factors such as the prayer group not seeing the patient as healed, not believing may be a factor. 

Ultimately, no prayer or healing is a guarantee of success on the earth plane.  However, when you see the process work, and really marvel at how the probabilities were changed, it is truly amazing how much power the intent of the human mind does have to change things.

M

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #32 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 3:21pm

I've just started reading this thread, but I really like it. Thank you for posting Matthew and everyone. I think if I were G.O.D. I would not talk directly to anyone but merely send hints and use a lot of metaphors so that their journey would be their own, but that's just me and as I found out a long time ago I am not God. My mother set me straight on that score while still very young...But it's all ONE baby. Great great posts!! Love it! Cheesy

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #33 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 11:28pm

UPDATE ON THE SUICIDE ATTEMPT REPORTED IN REPLY #28 (p. 2)

Not only did the insurance rep walk in the door shortly after the suicide attempt, but Leah's Dad's blood alcohol level was still at 2.5 two days later!  His doctors said he should have died from such alcohol toxicity!  So I suspect that the answer to prayer involved both divinely orchestrated coincidence and a special healing touch. 

Leah's Dad always rejected organized religion.  When he was just 5 his own father was having a heart attack and asked his young son to fetch his heart pills.  But the youngster could not find the pills, and when he returned to report his failure to Dad, his father was already dead.  So the 5-year-old-son [now Leah's Dad] could never embrace a God who could put a little boy in such horrible predicament.  Now he has had a change of heart and has asked to see a minister.  Leah and I will probably drive to the rehab clinic in Idaho next week to visit him.

Don

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 5:43pm

Hi Don I had really bad toothache and i put my hand on my mouth and prayed to God and asked if he could send his healing to me by useing me as a channel,my hands were getting really hot and i could feel the healing coming through me from God and the pain has gone,a few weeks ago my friend had bad toothache and i did healing on his mouth and he has not had any pain there since,also my daughter had  so much pain in her back about 6months ago and i laid my hands on her and asked God to use me as a channel and send his healing,my daughter has not had anymore pain,i also did healing on my little dogs leg and he was fine after that,so i feel that God is listening to me and also answers me as well.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

carl

Reply #35 - Feb 21st, 2009 at 4:48am

Yes Juditha. I have spoken to a Reiki Master(Japanese healing energies and symbols)and he has told me that his hands get very hot when he's doing healing on some client.  The same goes for a group of pragmatic Christian Healers I've met also. A couple of them say they sweat profusely while performing the 'Laying on of Hands Ceremony'. Sincerely. Carl and Family

Quote:
Hi Don I had really bad toothache and i put my hand on my mouth and prayed to God and asked if he could send his healing to me by useing me as a channel,my hands were getting really hot and i could feel the healing coming through me from God and the pain has gone,a few weeks ago my friend had bad toothache and i did healing on his mouth and he has not had any pain there since,also my daughter had  so much pain in her back about 6months ago and i laid my hands on her and asked God to use me as a channel and send his healing,my daughter has not had anymore pain,i also did healing on my little dogs leg and he was fine after that,so i feel that God is listening to me and also answers me as well.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.