Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreaming of births (Read 2398 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Dreaming of births
Aug 26th, 2008 at 3:53pm

Hi again,

I often dream of souls who ask to be born with me.

They ask me to be their mother and they try to persuade me. What on earth is this?

They show me how much light they have,
OR they show me that giving birth is not that painful,
OR they tell me they stand in line waiting for me to make up my mind,
OR they show me that they are not happy because I don't want kids.

I don't know what this means.

I don't have a boyfriend and I believe having a child is a big responsibility. If you have a kid, your intention(s) has to be that you will want to give the best to that child: physically and emotionally.

To world is so hard for kids nowadays. They have to be everything to get some love. If I had to be a mother, I would love to push any of these souls as high as I can help them, but as a human being, I know I have limitations and I feel sorry.

I share this with you, because I am curious to hear your opinion about all this.

Much love,

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dreaming of births
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 5:39pm

Hi Sonia,

In a way, detheridge is talking about the same thing on another thread--how can we live this life when it conflicts with feelings we have about life in general.

You have been working on expressing love to a wider range of people, right? These insights or souls know that you have more love to give than you previously gave yourself credit for.  They are just reminders of a way to love that is compatible with your essence.

You can create a life of love around you by seeking out those who will exchange love with you, young or old. I've lived both ways and a loving life is much preferrable.

PUL
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 7:11pm

Sonia:

This World might seem harsh, but it is a chosen method of growth for many Souls. The difficulties we go through are worth it. If you saw the entire picture, things might not seem so bleak.

Perhaps there are Souls who want to incarnate into this World and would like to have you as a mother.  Perhaps advanced Souls who are seeking to help out with the spiritual growth of this planet.

Your dreams could also be a way of helping you get over some limitations you might have. If you believe this World is too harsh to bring children into, consider my first paragraph.  If you believe you aren't qualified to be a mother, think again. If you believe being a mother will be too stressful, perhaps you're being told that you can deal with the stress. If you have a child or two, you might find having them is a great opportunity to grow in love and share love with others.

Here's another possibility, since I can't say for certain what your dreams are about. Perhaps the possible children your dreams speak about, represent ideas and possibilities you can bring to life, if you get over the ideas that prevent you from bringing them into life.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 6:37am

Sonia dear,

We dont let unwelcome people into ou homes and lives and this applies even more on the spiritual plane.

Tell them to leave you alone, banish what you dont like from your mind

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 5:40pm

No disrespect, Alan.  But I do not understand why you would "banish" anything. Undecided  Sounds odd to me.  Maybe Sonia wants to learn more about this dream.  "Banishing" would not give her the opportunity.  Instead asking questions gives her opportunities to learn, imho.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 5:49pm

Just a thought, Sonia, but maybe you would like to work with children instead of giving birth to them, helping them in some way. The dreams could be encouragement toward that....

Or, maybe there is a part of yourself which is eager to be released into this world.

A few years ago I made a collage out of pictures which I cut out, and painted in different colors, and decorated, which expressed the new/old me which was emerging from some chaotic changes taking place in my life.

I still love looking at it.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 6:48pm

communication from a child , to me, is all about love. Sort of like with a dog. No matter what, they love you. Especially when they are small. The need from them is as great as the love they give. Communication comes in many ways. Especially NVC. I didn't get the message, but to me it symbolised love as a child gives you. Love without a boundary, and unlimited. Perhaps ones of your self. I recall from one of your posts that your still young and have lots of years before child birthing will be out of the question. Perhaps its a communication of love from a future child that you will have...someone from a past life that you have an agreement to be with again and this is the best way for your time lines to come together is by being your child...or a potential child of yours that needs to incarnate so as to complete a need that they have in their new life. So many possibilities. Next time you have the opportunity to be engaged in this dream or in the communication, ask, and see if anything come back to you. Remember, NVC can be confusing and it is important to remember or write down what you see or hear so you can review it. It could come as ROTE and you will need to open it more than once to get the whole meaning.
Joe  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 5:02am

Sonia,

Sonia,

In my normal frantic hurried way I did not read your post properly so sorry.

Yes you must try and engage these little souls to know what they are about.

But the decision to bring a new life through your body is yours and yours alone and you should not be pressurized by anyone from any realm

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2008 at 10:00am

Sonia-

My dear friend and partner Janice used to say she heard voices telling her much the same about birthing. She used to say she thought it was the "little angels of motherhood" that I would never ever hear, being a man.

Many of my younger female friends "just want to have ababy." Perhaps you are more fortunate that these feelings have words for you. It is clear to me that you are very sensitive. Have you ever considered writing these messages down?

In some cases these are ascpects of our selves which we are in the process of retrieving and reclaiming. I used too be confused by hearing a baby crying until my parents told me as a teenager that I had had a younger sister who died....

Just thoughts. Remember that you are the Creator in them, and command them all. If they are fear-inducing, tell them to be gone! They have no power over you and cannot harm you in any way. ANd so it is.

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.