Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Robert Bruce interview and the Neurophone (Read 3292 times)
harvey

Robert Bruce interview and the Neurophone
Aug 18th, 2008 at 12:39am

Harve here. I've just finishing listening to an interview with Robert Bruce of 'Astral Dynamics' book fame, and regular explorer of the Astral Planes. The interview goes for nearly 3 hours, and you'll find the link on his website and forum. Can't remember the link at the moment but will post it when I find it again.

In the interview he mentions the 'Neurophone'(google it up)...a device which transmit sound waves through the skin directly to the brain, bypassing the ear and all its receiving bits. He has been using 'Hemi-Sync' tapes/CD's with this device and has been getting great results not usually obtained by using headphones or free speaker listening. Two electrode type metal pads can be placed on any part of the human body(skin), and sound can be heard directly in your brain. Deaf people from birth are said to have heard sound, music, etc, when using this device. The theory being that previously not used parts of our brain are activated in this procedure. It is also said that the human skin is also a receiving station. Sounds interesting, but it costs $499 bucks!(Neurophone). Harve.    

IP Logged

harvey

Re: Robert Bruce interview and the Neurophone(Link)
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 12:51am

Link is www.astraldynamics.com scroll down to '3 hour interview with Robert Bruce etc'...

@@@@@

harvey wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 at 12:39am:
Harve here. I've just finishing listening to an interview with Robert Bruce of 'Astral Dynamics' book fame, and regular explorer of the Astral Planes. The interview goes for nearly 3 hours, and you'll find the link on his website and forum. Can't remember the link at the moment but will post it when I find it again.

In the interview he mentions the 'Neurophone'(google it up)...a device which transmit sound waves through the skin directly to the brain, bypassing the ear and all its receiving bits. He has been using 'Hemi-Sync' tapes/CD's with this device and has been getting great results not usually obtained by using headphones or free speaker listening. Two electrode type metal pads can be placed on any part of the human body(skin), and sound can be heard directly in your brain. Deaf people from birth are said to have heard sound, music, etc, when using this device. The theory being that previously not used parts of our brain are activated in this procedure. It is also said that the human skin is also a receiving station. Sounds interesting, but it costs $499 bucks!(Neurophone). Harve.    

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Robert Bruce interview and the Neurophone
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:36am

I am reading Astral Dynamics lately myself.
It is a good book. A bit hard for 'me' to understand but, it is a good book just the same.

Funny that you mentioned his website and his products.
I was just there yesterday for the very first time....

I just read about his product called: 'Q-Link'.
It is a necklace you wear....I believe with a Copper Ring inside of it.
LINK: http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/q-link_home.html

It cost $100.00.

Things like this and what you are showing us makes me very skeptical.
Oh, I am sure Robert Bruce has had some wonderful 'travels' in his life.
I am sure he has done what he says he has done.

I get skeptical when I see expensive products being sold.
It is as if his market audience is upper middle class people.
Educated people that will think that by spending a lot of money it will be 'Worth It'.
And...if he gets a few others that really cannot afford these expensive products then so be it...

It is all for a good cause...eh?
Question is... Who's Cause?

I do not know if these products will work or enhance.
I assume they enhance more then actually 'work'.
I assume they only work on X-Amount of people too.

Thing is these products do not have to cost this much.
Especially if they are made in China for example.
Robert Bruce could still make a decent living by selling products that enhance and a reasonable price.

This is why I like Bruce Moen.  He sells products...but at a REASONABLE price.
This website is free to join. Bruce Moen in my opinion is meeting his 'needs' over his 'greeds'.
That speaks volumes to me anyways...
TMI is a bit pricey in my opinion as well.
I understand the classes/workshops would cost money and would be expensive.
It is like 'Camp'.  Housing/feeding people is not cheap.
I just believe some of the CD/DVD's they sell are over priced.
To be fair though I just bought Journeys out of the Body CDs 'On Sale' from TMI.
Instead of $95.00-$99.00 it was around $80.00 for the set.
That at least covered tax & shipping.

Not a thing wrong with making a living.
Not a thing wrong with making a buck.
I only question the amount of Bucks being made.

When I saw all of the products Robert Bruce is hawking I then lost a bit of respect for him.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Robert Bruce interview and the Neurophone(Link)
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 3:11pm

harvey wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 at 12:51am:
 Link is www.astraldynamics.com scroll down to '3 hour interview with Robert Bruce etc'...

@@@@@

harvey wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 at 12:39am:

FYI: That Interview Link does not work...

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:58am

A "neurophone" should be easy to build. A transformer which multiplies the voltage connected to an audio amplifier output maybe would do it.

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 8:08pm

spooky2 wrote on Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:58am:
A "neurophone" should be easy to build. A transformer which multiplies the voltage connected to an audio amplifier output maybe would do it.

Hi Spook, Apparently it's a lot more complicated then what you wrote. I'm not a 'radio shack nut' by a long way but the circuit diagram can be found for the device in one of the many google search links...Why Robert Bruce raves about it is because he has Bob Felix working with him as his partner on his online workshops. Briefly, Bob Felix had a 35 year association with TMI, Robert Monroe being his mentor, friend, etc. Bob Felix was a audio engineer there and also on the Board of Directors. He was responsible for the 'Journeys out of the Body' CD series. Both Bruce and Felix are getting some amazing results with this device and Hemi-Sync tapes. Harv.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 4:33pm

Aha, I found it was originally invented 1958 by Patrick Flanagan, and it uses ultrasonic sound. I haven't figured yet how it's possible that one can "hear" something through it as if it were audible freguencies, maybe the ultrasonic frequencies are modulated by the audible frequencies. Ah, I read it's amplitude-modulated. Interesting. Yeah, google found some info on it, it's a bit confusing though. Square waves here, sine waves there, chopping and clipping, don't know exactly how to put it together. Gimme one to test it!  Smiley

Thanks, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.