Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Something is moving me (Read 1551 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Something is moving me
Aug 15th, 2008 at 1:41pm

Hi all,yesterday i hurt my lowerback.I had to go to bed and lay on my back,it was the only way to releive the pain.after awhile I wanted to turn on my side.But everytime I tryed,it hurt to so much because of the pain.Than I thought why dont I try to turn on my side,by using my mind.Than In my mind i said I want to turn on my side.It was than that i felt my body move slowly over on my side without any pain what so ever.I dont know what is doing this.any comments.George

IP Logged

recoverer

Re: Something is moving me
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 4:10pm

George:

Sorry to hear about your back troubling you. Been there, done that. Is it still hurting you?  

I've experienced spirit helpers make adjustments before in a manner that felt more subtle than you would experience if a Chiropractor made an adjustment.

Sometimes we equate hurting our back to a physical event, but it might be a matter of a certain motion causing an energetic block to be effected. That's why people sometimes hurt their back while making a movement that doesn't seem taxing. Because they don't think in mind, body, spirit terms, they figure a physical problem is responsible. I got over a lot of back and neck pain by clearing up energetic blocks by dealing with psychological/emotional issues.

Another possibility is that you were in some sort of astral state. Sometimes such a state can seem really physical when we see our regular surroundings as such an experience takes place. Did your surroundings seem slightly different when you had this experience? If so, this could be a clue that you had a non-physical experience?
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2008 at 7:03pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Hi recoverer,I have been moving my arms and legs and other parts of my body for some time now,but this is the first time I used my mind to torn  on my side.Some strange energy is causing this,but nobody can give me any infermation on what it is.its like I have another body inside my body.I hurt my back,when I got from using the computer,I think I was sitting to long.I kind of jumped up from the chair,and thats what caused it.It feel ok now.its got to be something spiritual doing this.Thanks for your comment.George

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 10:09am

It's like when you have a cut, and you put a band-aid on, and then, it heals! I have no idea how I do that, or how I grow my fingernails, or my hair.

Yes, something is moving us, I think. We are all healers. I am NOT a religious guy, but the words of Jesus come to mind: "What I AM, you are. What I can do, you can do. Whay are you so amazed? This and more will you, too, do." He was just a few grades ahead of us....

Where do you think it is leading?

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.