Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Coma (Read 2631 times)
Inventech5

Coma
Aug 13th, 2008 at 9:29pm

What do people experience when they are in a coma?

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Re: Coma
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 3:07am

I must admit I don't know. I've never known anyone in a coma, and I haven't done any research. My theory, though, is that they probably dream a lot. I know that some people in a coma experience being awake, but unable to move any part of their body or communicate. Which sounds like the most horrible thing in the world. Sad

One more season.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 2:35pm

I've read a few cases where the spirits of people in a coma returned to the spirit World. Sort of like a prolonged near death experience.  Their body would come back to life if it was determined that they have more to accomplish in this World.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 11:00am

In the Monroe system of Focus levels, Bob said that people in comas are on Focus 22, just outside the physical levels, as well  as those in deep sedation (alcohol or drugs) and under anesthesia.

I used to find my partner Janice in these areas (before she passed over entirely) when she had been heavily medicated with pain meds, waiting to go farther dan explore where she was off to next. Now I find her out beyond The Park and Focus 27, out around 36.....

Thomas

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 12:30pm

What is focus 36? Until recently, I only heard of up to 27 and 35.

tgecks wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 11:00am:
In the Monroe system of Focus levels, Bob said that people in comas are on Focus 22, just outside the physical levels, as well  as those in deep sedation (alcohol or drugs) and under anesthesia.

I used to find my partner Janice in these areas (before she passed over entirely) when she had been heavily medicated with pain meds, waiting to go farther dan explore where she was off to next. Now I find her out beyond The Park and Focus 27, out around 36.....

Thomas

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 9:56am

I certainly do not want to become the spokesperson for Monroe, though I can see why people might see that...

I have spent some time examining the nature of the whatever-it-is that separates the various levels for me. It is not a membrane, really, but there is some sort of barrier, at least in the levels closest to physical, waking consciousness (again, for me). At the levels less close to waking consciousness, even those subtle energetic barriers seem to be less distinct, and it is like tuning a old radio to a particular station.

So to finally answer, I find there is a lot out there at levels beyond 27, and not just at the elevator stops Monroe describes/ed like Focus levels 27, 34/35 ("The Gathering"), Focus 42 (the I-There cluster) and Focus 49 (The Aperture". Neither Monroe nor Bruce ever wrote much about these levels, but there they are.... as vast (perhaps moreso) as The Park level, which TMI calls Focus 27.

When Columbus arrived, the East Indians could not see his ships floating in the harbor. Literally, COULD NOT. But there they were.... And of course back then we used to think the world was flat, and that Earth was the center of the Universe. Perhaps beliefs we have now will someday seem as foolish as these do now; it is my hope.

I am not the only one out there exploring these areas, but I do not see as many as I do at The Park. Not yet.

Again, please forgive the Monroe speak. It is only one construct which attempts to make sense out of experiences which clear rooms at parties..... Thanks, Bruce, for this safe space!

Thomas

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #6 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 9:37pm

hi tom,how are the people dressed in focus 27.George

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #7 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 10:10am

In my experience they are orb-like unless I look for details like arms and legs and clothing. Most seem to have what I would describe as a loose robe or clothing like surgical scrubs on, in various colors and textures. What do they wear when you see them?

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.