Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some acknowledgements (Read 2796 times)
Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Some acknowledgements
Aug 11th, 2008 at 2:59pm

Hey everyone,
I know I haven't been back here in a while.  I'll probably still post here at times, but I'm never too sure when.  That being the case, in case I don't come back for a while after this, there are a couple of things I've wanted to say here for probably a couple of years, that I hadn't up till now.

The first thing is, I want to express my very sincere appreciation to Bruce Moen for the degree of positive developmental influence that he has had in my life.

When I first discovered this site, I was living with a now ex-girlfriend, and was in the process of leaving fundamentalist Christianity.  Bruce and several other people here gave me some ideas for a new framework, and the best part was, these were concepts that as Bruce promised, I was able to (and since have) verify through my own observation and experience. 

In conjunction with other material that I was reading at the time and later, from both Kryon and David Wilcock, the experiences I ended up having, due to what I learned from Bruce, allowed me to cease believing in Hell as an objective, unavoidable reality, and eventually gave me the courage necessary to remember my instinctual, childhood perceptions of astral space, and restructure my spiritual belief system more or less entirely.  Although I still have great respect for Jesus Christ, I can now say with certainty that I am no longer Christian, and that I am a much happier and more mentally stable person for it. 

As perhaps the most blessed of the related experiences which this site opened me up to, shortly before I left the ex-girlfriend previously mentioned, I was initially visited by a being who I did not immediately recognise, but which I was able to identify independently online as Sri Ma Dakshinaswari Kali, an aspect of Durga, the primary Goddess of Hinduism, who is now also my own primary deity.

Bruce, if the Akash contains a list of the people you've definitely managed to help, consider my name also now added to it.

My second message here is for Gordon Phinn.  Gordon, I very much want to apologise to you for having left you hanging after initially asking for your help in the exorcism of my maternal grandmother's house.  At the time it turned out that my mother was very short on money, and was unable to give me the necessary amount to pay for that service from you.  I should have said that to you at the time, but did not end up doing so, and for that I apologise.  Gordon also contributed to the archive of some of the earlier retrieval experiences; he had some very interesting accounts.

My third message is to Donald/Berserk, whose correspondence with me at times was a great validation of my progress; he even gave me an independent verification of one experience where it appeared to coincide with one of those mentioned by Immanuel Swedenborg.  For that, Don, I thank you.

My fourth message is to the posters Ginny, (if she ever returns here) Lights of Love, and LaffingRain/alyssa.  Although I don't want to minimise the experiences or contributions of anyone who has posted to this site, I found the experiences of these three women and Gordon Phinn to be particularly inspiring, and along with Bruce, I consider them probably the site's integral pioneers in the area of retrieval work.  Ginny in particular had an amazing gift.

I also want to mention spooky2, with whom I exchanged messages in threads a few times, and whose experimental curiosity I found refreshing, after being in so many online communities of people who were very jaded, world weary, and cynical.

I've probably missed numerous people here who deserved acknowledgement; if that is the case, I apologise, but I'm sure you know who you are.

To all of you, thank you.  The process of freeing myself in various ways has been a long and arduous one, and I am not finished yet, but the inadvertent help I've had from some of the people here has been invaluable.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Some acknowledgements
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:13pm

it is rare indeed the administrator here gets recognition Petrus. I remember your unusual name btw, but not details of your former posts, nonetheless you are family.

I'm glad this site helped you out of a tight spot it looks like, I think that may the site's purpose, it's just that I'm surprised someone like yourself took the time to come back and actually say so. I'm glad.
Ginny did come back btw, I think she comes now and then, she's the backbone here too.
it's people like yourself that make my day. Religion is changing, albeit slowly, it's not all as bad as it looks on the surface. I think a healthy respect for ascended ones is very good as you said yourself, but as far as the Christian religion, I truly don't believe JC wanted it to turn out like it did and I don't think he really left us, just as I don't think Monroe has left. Just the body is not here.

thanks again your comments, we are really lucky we had this site to post on. otherwise, I don't know where I could have told all my secrets, as people tend to shake their head at me even now, but it's ok, I have you guys to blab to!

Bruce and Monroe are the original pioneers and they help the rest of us to figure it out.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 3:59am

Yes Petrus, I remember you. I think your nice feedback here has the potential to encourage some seeking, but still pondering and doubting people to reanimate their curiosity and open up to new possibilities and realities to escape the fear and boredom which too often accompanies our lives.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 1:49pm

Quote:
The process of freeing myself in various ways has been a long and arduous one, and I am not finished yet, but the inadvertent help I've had from some of the people here has been invaluable.

Dear Petrus,

Thank you for your loving kindness.

It makes my heart sing to have this website Bruce provides for all us, too.  There's so many wonderful people here that I am always learning from, too.  In truth we are all in the process of freeing ourselves.  So glad we have each other here at AKC.

Much love to you,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 4:27pm

Petrus,

Thank you for your kind thoughts--does my heart good Smiley.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:10pm

Hi petrus,

good to hear you're doing so well on your journey.  I do recall the ghost house case in Australia you requested.  I had done an initial contact, given your background info, and was keen to get going on it, partly because it was all the way to Australia, and I'm in Canada, and partly because i felt i had a very good "fix" on the situation (a domineering bully ghost and a bunch of weak willed submissive ghosts) and could remedy it with ease.  Interestingly enough, shortly after that I received a request for a distance healing, also in Australia !

Certain kinds of religious faith can be a blockage to spiritual growth, that's for sure, but then again the materialism of the sceptic can be just as bad.   We do what we can.

Thanks for your gratitude; it's appreciated.

gordon phinn
Petrus wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 2:59pm:
Hey everyone,
I know I haven't been back here in a while.  I'll probably still post here at times, but I'm never too sure when.  That being the case, in case I don't come back for a while after this, there are a couple of things I've wanted to say here for probably a couple of years, that I hadn't up till now.

The first thing is, I want to express my very sincere appreciation to Bruce Moen for the degree of positive developmental influence that he has had in my life.

When I first discovered this site, I was living with a now ex-girlfriend, and was in the process of leaving fundamentalist Christianity.  Bruce and several other people here gave me some ideas for a new framework, and the best part was, these were concepts that as Bruce promised, I was able to (and since have) verify through my own observation and experience.  

In conjunction with other material that I was reading at the time and later, from both Kryon and David Wilcock, the experiences I ended up having, due to what I learned from Bruce, allowed me to cease believing in Hell as an objective, unavoidable reality, and eventually gave me the courage necessary to remember my instinctual, childhood perceptions of astral space, and restructure my spiritual belief system more or less entirely.  Although I still have great respect for Jesus Christ, I can now say with certainty that I am no longer Christian, and that I am a much happier and more mentally stable person for it.  

As perhaps the most blessed of the related experiences which this site opened me up to, shortly before I left the ex-girlfriend previously mentioned, I was initially visited by a being who I did not immediately recognise, but which I was able to identify independently online as Sri Ma Dakshinaswari Kali, an aspect of Durga, the primary Goddess of Hinduism, who is now also my own primary deity.

Bruce, if the Akash contains a list of the people you've definitely managed to help, consider my name also now added to it.

My second message here is for Gordon Phinn.  Gordon, I very much want to apologise to you for having left you hanging after initially asking for your help in the exorcism of my maternal grandmother's house.  At the time it turned out that my mother was very short on money, and was unable to give me the necessary amount to pay for that service from you.  I should have said that to you at the time, but did not end up doing so, and for that I apologise.  Gordon also contributed to the archive of some of the earlier retrieval experiences; he had some very interesting accounts.

My third message is to Donald/Berserk, whose correspondence with me at times was a great validation of my progress; he even gave me an independent verification of one experience where it appeared to coincide with one of those mentioned by Immanuel Swedenborg.  For that, Don, I thank you.

My fourth message is to the posters Ginny, (if she ever returns here) Lights of Love, and LaffingRain/alyssa.  Although I don't want to minimise the experiences or contributions of anyone who has posted to this site, I found the experiences of these three women and Gordon Phinn to be particularly inspiring, and along with Bruce, I consider them probably the site's integral pioneers in the area of retrieval work.  Ginny in particular had an amazing gift.

I also want to mention spooky2, with whom I exchanged messages in threads a few times, and whose experimental curiosity I found refreshing, after being in so many online communities of people who were very jaded, world weary, and cynical.

I've probably missed numerous people here who deserved acknowledgement; if that is the case, I apologise, but I'm sure you know who you are.

To all of you, thank you.  The process of freeing myself in various ways has been a long and arduous one, and I am not finished yet, but the inadvertent help I've had from some of the people here has been invaluable.

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #6 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 8:13pm

Ginny wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 at 4:27pm:
Petrus,

Thank you for your kind thoughts--does my heart good Smiley.

Much love,

Ginny

Hi Ginny,
I noticed you left me a pm a bit ago, and I responded, but didn't end up hearing back from you.  Hopefully we'll catch up at some point! Smiley

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.