Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Way Beyond Focus 27 (Read 5594 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Way Beyond Focus 27
Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:51am

We have from time to time tossed around the subject of what is beyond The Park, the area of (Monroe-speak) Focus 27 which is at the end of the so-called "Tunnel of Light" described in NDS experiences. Focus 27 was the label Bob Monroe gave to it, and there are other posts which describe the Focus levels from "Mind Awake, Body Asleep" at Focus 10, Focus 12 (exapnded awareness), Focus 15 (no Time), Focus 18 (Level of the heart chakra), and Focus 21 (the "rainbow bridge" between physical and non-physical expressions).

Focus 22 is where you can find people in anesthesia or comas, FOcus 23 is the "newly passed" area or the area of those stuck, Focus 24/25/26 are the Belief System Territories (BSTs). And then Focus 27. Focus 27 is a giant recycling center meant to be a platform to and from the Earth Life system, one which feeds "souls" back to Earth and facilitates passage from the ELS (Earth Life System."

All of this is filled with what Monroe called "M-band noise" which was the emotional energy from the ELS, all earth based and the result of physical incarnation. Monroe wandered far beyond these levels.

He describes (as Bruce does) the area of The Gathering on Focus 34/35. This group of beings has gathered to observe the Earth Changes expected. These changes, from many sources, discuss alignment of the Earth Core with the Galatic Core, the center of the Milky Way galaxy, which is in Sagitarius 23 degrees. This alignment is projected for 2012, but is underway. These beings are all types, some physical, some merely wisps of light energy, some are thought forms, some are photonic. Quite a disparate group, some are individual and some collective, with level s of consciousness that vary from single cell up to huge organisms of cells and energies. In further exploration of this area, I find many light beings who inform me they have decided to evolve past the ELS and this is an area to do so. THere seem to be more and more energies at these levels each time I visit and explore. It is here I have found my friend and partner Janice, who left the ELS in March 2007 and after a stay at the Healing and Rejuvenation Center decided that she was NOT coming back to physically incarnate on the planet. She decided if she was dead and did not want another ride on the Merry-Go-Round she needed to get on with it, and she did. That is the subject for a different thread.

But Monroe also described Focus 42, where he found his I-there cluster. This is similar to the disc that Bruce describes. I saw it a bit different, like a giant crystal throughwhich an energetic stream from farther on came, and separated into individual "beams." Each beam has a sort of personality, an aspect of "all of it", but even this is not all there is. Some call this the Monad, the oversoul, the soul group, or similar, but it a collective energy which encompasses the individual and way surpasses the individual as a "more assembled" energy. Here you can find your "Executive COmmittee" or EXCOM as Monroe called it/them. This was the group he is trying to reassemble in to a whole, so it can move on....

And then he described Focus 49, the level at and from which this whole thought form which is the ELS comes. Here is The Aperature he describes, and the opportunity to go through The Aperature, The Emitter. Some have called this God, but when I got there the Being asked me "Are YOU God?" I think we all are.

These levels are far from the M-band noise, and there are other levels between these arbitrary "numbers." There are connections between the clusters on ocus 42, and they connect with even grewater clusters, and so on and so on. Just as things get smaller and smaller, things get larger and larger; as below so above. This is not to say they are not concerned with the ELS, but their perspective is wider and allows for more than worrying about the electric bill.

I simply count my self up to these levels just as I did when I learned Focus 10 and 12. My interest from the get-go has been in these areas, as I intially felt like I never wanted to come back to this planet ever again. My guides thanked me for waking up, and then told me to fasten my seat belt. IT has been a bumpy ride.

Having been way far out has allowed me a bit of this perspective, too, and I can appreciate how primitive our humanity really is in practice, as we live our lives on this Earth. We allow hunger and disease, we allow wars and oil companies to withhold devices which could change the planet by providing free zero-point energy. We think someone is doing it to us... actually we are creating it all.

I think the Earth Changes are abotu exactly this: this flow and exchange of Pure Unconditional Love. It will be like Eve never ate The Apple, the knowledge of good and evil of the Bible. One Mind. All at once, I think.....

So do not for a minute think this is all there is, not even including Focus 27 and up to Focus 49. We are specks, and very small ones at that....

Go out and find out for yourselves. Perhaps we should consider a partnered exploration to these levels....?

Love and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Re: Way Beyond Focus 27
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 10:16am

Thank you for such a very fine overview of all the levels, Thomas! You must be one of a very small handful of explorers who have ventured so far, up with the likes of Monroe, Bruce Moen etc (the ones I have heard of, anyway). You should also write a book about it all some day.

I note your invitation for the PE on the PE forum. I would probably get left behind in the starting blocks in such a venture, or at F27, if I was lucky! Never mind, progress with practise!

Thanks again, and best wishes!
Alfred

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 10:24am

Alfred,

PEs were my first verification that we are in this together, that our consciousness es can unite and work with each other.  A PE could provide such a breakthrough for you too.  All you have to do is be willing to try and set your intent to focus on the possibility  Smiley 
Thomas is a strong leader, and the group energies will carry you.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 7:03am

Thanks, as ever, for your encouragement which is always much valued, Bets!  Smiley

I find all my non-physical attempts very pleasurable, as well as interesting experiences, and hugely enjoy them, however they turn out, but any verifiable experiences would certainly be icing on the cake!

Alfred

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 10:31am

I found that I had been having these out of body experiences and all the time my expectations of what it really was were preventing me from actually having the experience!

What made a huge difference to me was to consider this experiment (Bruce wrote about it in his fifth book, AfterLife Knowledge Guidebook):

Sit for a moment, and take a few slow breaths to relax just a bit. Then call to mind an orange. Big, cool in your hand, round, heavy. You can see the dimples on the skin and feel its smoothness....Then you peel it. Can you even smell the orange oil as it sprays from the peel? You can see if, and feel the sticky pith caught in your fingernails as you remove the skin and the stray bits from the orange. And then you separate it into sections, and then you eat it. Is your mouth watering?

I believe you may have just had an out of body experience. Was it not real for you?  Isn't your mouth watering? Your brain thinks it was real. I did not get out of my body, either, and walk across the room and look back at my body eating. That was only my expectation of what it would be like. But there is no question that I used my non-physical hands to peel it, my non-physical nose to smell it, and my non-physical mouth and tongue to eat and taste it.

The fact is that your brain does not know the difference between your memory of it and the actual experience biochemically. The same neurons fire, the same neurotransmitters are released.....

Sometimes I think that my "clicking out" is just because my Interpretor has no memory to match with what my Perceiver is seeing or experiencing. I am finding I have more access to those "click outs" while out there exploring recently.

Anyhow, back to the point: this is what Bruce meant, and what I mean, when I say (as he said in his books) "I ate an orange" . Obviously, no 3-D orange was eaten, but didn't it seem real even for an instant? Well, I would submit that in that instant you were not in your body.....

Maybe it is all in the way we frame it....

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 11:30am

That was a good orange,  tgecks -- thanks!   Cheesy
But now I'd like a qumquat
and I've never had one before.

--- could you say more about having these experiences without prior memories ?

Bets

Also, a soul can have experiences 'out there' that go beyond anything experienced in this lifetime.  Is that how humans began realizing they'd reincarnated?

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 5:40am

As Thomas mentioned, Bruce's concept says, the more different from what we physically know something is we're perceiving, the harder it is for the interpreter to put it into words, images, sounds, taste etc. ; it may be the interpreter just switches to a random mode in lack of something fitting, or just got quiet, and then we click out and have nothing we can tell about our experience, except maybe a vague feeling of it.
   In Zen literature, the main thing is to reduce thinking to a minimum to experience the oneness of all. This experience is so different from all we ususally are experiencing, that the only way to perceive it (in this case better: To be it) is to drop our usual interpreting system, to let go any expectations. You then can't tell about it precisely in words, only in symbols or these strange, seemingly contradictory tellings as koans and such. I guess this also applies to regions/focus levels far from the Earth Life System. (And to some degree maybe as well to fruits you've never eaten before)
   When I may speculate a bit further, it might be that from a certain point on, we cannot bring back what we have experienced into the physical, but instead, the physical world, as we knew it, will vanish and a new one, in the light of the unutterable experiences we've had, will appear. You then would seem a bit strange to other people, talking in symbols, parabels and allegories, or just remaining silent  Smiley .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #7 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 11:15am

Exactly, Spooky.

I have had the experience of recovering such clicked out memeories, and at the time felt like I was having a very intense deja-vous experience. I knew what was going to be said next, what we were doing next.... and also remembered having the experience while out of body in the CHEK unit at TMI at my previous program. My notes form that said "ZZZZZZ-click out?"

I simply do not have the words for it lately, especially way beyond Focus 27, far beyond the Human Life System. The communications are more holographic, like the thought ball "Rotes" that Bob wrote about, great and extensive details which can be unraveled and read later if you are interested. Words seem to be th eleast accurate for describing these experiences.

As I have had more and more of these adventures, the rubber band which is my mind-concept has become more and more stretched. As that has happened, more and more of these clicked-out experiences have become accessible to me. I don't think I was really clicked out at all-- but then I don't think we are at night, either, for that matter.

Anyhow, I LOVE to go where I do not know, or rather that I do not know that I already know..... Please consider joining in on such an adventure this weekend 8/15-16-17/08 (see the post on the PE group forum).

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 11:34am

Greetings,

I'd love to hear you both discuss more topics here!
You are both very skilled and very able to talk about your experiences. Your points of view cover slightly different aspects so your comments complement each other which helps so much to broaden our understanding.

Very helpful--thank you!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:24pm

Thanks for sharing this Thomas; pretty much agree with all your points and have experienced them in my own way (whatever that is). The Higher Self/Monadic level really is amazing, and i've only explored a bit so far.  Sort of a radiant formless energy space where forms appear instantaneously as you think of them.  We are the monad and the monad is us.
Hard to swallow but it's true.  And yes, we co-create "the realities" with all their blockages and negativities, just so we can have fun overcoming them, and see just how resourceful we are.

gordon

tgecks wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:51am:
We have from time to time tossed around the subject of what is beyond The Park, the area of (Monroe-speak) Focus 27 which is at the end of the so-called "Tunnel of Light" described in NDS experiences. Focus 27 was the label Bob Monroe gave to it, and there are other posts which describe the Focus levels from "Mind Awake, Body Asleep" at Focus 10, Focus 12 (exapnded awareness), Focus 15 (no Time), Focus 18 (Level of the heart chakra), and Focus 21 (the "rainbow bridge" between physical and non-physical expressions).

Focus 22 is where you can find people in anesthesia or comas, FOcus 23 is the "newly passed" area or the area of those stuck, Focus 24/25/26 are the Belief System Territories (BSTs). And then Focus 27. Focus 27 is a giant recycling center meant to be a platform to and from the Earth Life system, one which feeds "souls" back to Earth and facilitates passage from the ELS (Earth Life System."

All of this is filled with what Monroe called "M-band noise" which was the emotional energy from the ELS, all earth based and the result of physical incarnation. Monroe wandered far beyond these levels.

He describes (as Bruce does) the area of The Gathering on Focus 34/35. This group of beings has gathered to observe the Earth Changes expected. These changes, from many sources, discuss alignment of the Earth Core with the Galatic Core, the center of the Milky Way galaxy, which is in Sagitarius 23 degrees. This alignment is projected for 2012, but is underway. These beings are all types, some physical, some merely wisps of light energy, some are thought forms, some are photonic. Quite a disparate group, some are individual and some collective, with level s of consciousness that vary from single cell up to huge organisms of cells and energies. In further exploration of this area, I find many light beings who inform me they have decided to evolve past the ELS and this is an area to do so. THere seem to be more and more energies at these levels each time I visit and explore. It is here I have found my friend and partner Janice, who left the ELS in March 2007 and after a stay at the Healing and Rejuvenation Center decided that she was NOT coming back to physically incarnate on the planet. She decided if she was dead and did not want another ride on the Merry-Go-Round she needed to get on with it, and she did. That is the subject for a different thread.

But Monroe also described Focus 42, where he found his I-there cluster. This is similar to the disc that Bruce describes. I saw it a bit different, like a giant crystal throughwhich an energetic stream from farther on came, and separated into individual "beams." Each beam has a sort of personality, an aspect of "all of it", but even this is not all there is. Some call this the Monad, the oversoul, the soul group, or similar, but it a collective energy which encompasses the individual and way surpasses the individual as a "more assembled" energy. Here you can find your "Executive COmmittee" or EXCOM as Monroe called it/them. This was the group he is trying to reassemble in to a whole, so it can move on....

And then he described Focus 49, the level at and from which this whole thought form which is the ELS comes. Here is The Aperature he describes, and the opportunity to go through The Aperature, The Emitter. Some have called this God, but when I got there the Being asked me "Are YOU God?" I think we all are.

These levels are far from the M-band noise, and there are other levels between these arbitrary "numbers." There are connections between the clusters on ocus 42, and they connect with even grewater clusters, and so on and so on. Just as things get smaller and smaller, things get larger and larger; as below so above. This is not to say they are not concerned with the ELS, but their perspective is wider and allows for more than worrying about the electric bill.

I simply count my self up to these levels just as I did when I learned Focus 10 and 12. My interest from the get-go has been in these areas, as I intially felt like I never wanted to come back to this planet ever again. My guides thanked me for waking up, and then told me to fasten my seat belt. IT has been a bumpy ride.

Having been way far out has allowed me a bit of this perspective, too, and I can appreciate how primitive our humanity really is in practice, as we live our lives on this Earth. We allow hunger and disease, we allow wars and oil companies to withhold devices which could change the planet by providing free zero-point energy. We think someone is doing it to us... actually we are creating it all.

I think the Earth Changes are abotu exactly this: this flow and exchange of Pure Unconditional Love. It will be like Eve never ate The Apple, the knowledge of good and evil of the Bible. One Mind. All at once, I think.....

So do not for a minute think this is all there is, not even including Focus 27 and up to Focus 49. We are specks, and very small ones at that....

Go out and find out for yourselves. Perhaps we should consider a partnered exploration to these levels....?

Love and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:57pm

Maureen Caudill discusses some of her experiences beyond Focus 27 in her book Suddenly Psychic. There must be a whole group (family?) of you guys who are linear about this and get beyond 27.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 12:51pm

Thank you for sharing Thomas.

I've had a few out of body experiences with all the effects where I've seen clusters as clusters of stars. One time I flew several loops around some clusters but is was hard to see clearly.  

On another occasion while in my mental body, I saw intricate colorful patterns that seemed to be representative of some sort of matrix.

One time saw like these huge walls that filled up space, and I can't remember clearly, but what I saw was very intricate and colorful.

I wonder if there is one basic way disks look like. Perhaps it is a matter of how they manifest in any particular moment, or how one looks at them.

A while back I wrote about making a conscious effort to contact my disk. The first message I received is that information would be presented to me in human terms, because I wouldn't be able to understand if it wasn't.

There have been a few occasions where I've experienced myself as part of a bubble of awareness that had a liquid feel and felt like PUL. I say bubble without really knowing what the shape was. Other beings are a part of the bubble.

My understanding is that I have get over some of my limiting ideas before I can experience my disk more completely.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2008 at 8:05pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #12 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 3:52pm

Hi All,

I haven't been on the board for a while so don't know if Monroe trainer Maureen Caudill's, Suddenly Psychic experience of higher focus levels has been discussed in previous posts. Since Lucy mentioned her name, I thought I'd include a short description of Caudill's focus 70(?), 112, and 253. Caudill states that she almost always knows what level she's on possibly because she requests to know in combo with a good sense of direction. She also recommends Ervin Laszlo's, Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything for those interested in reading sciences updated grand unified theory that incorporates some of our experiences with focus levels and other issues. Laszlo is attempting to unite all four systems, ie. cosmology, quantum, biology, and psychology which includes consciousness/mind and present it to a non scientist like me.  

F-70(?)-"Upgrade Center" for improving spiritual state after C-l issues have been healed.

F-112-"powerful/serene energy flow" After Caudill's travel companion worked on Caudill's chakras while at this focus level, Caudill experienced increased awareness of multiple energy bodies (100+)   while she was feeling simultaneously as if she was in all of them while continuing to be separate. Caudill states could see 1 clear auric level around her hand.

F-253-"Golden Wall". Caudill states felt like "pull of Home drawing me closer..." Caudill describes the experience of "cohering" to the wall and being "filled with satisfaction and love", further stating that," there was no "me" there was no "other" it was just one". "the Thought that Sources all universes" as compared to F-49 which she describer as the "Mind of God" or "Eye of God" which she sees as more limited. She further describes the Wall as "massively inter-dimensional, wrapping the entire universe within one small piece and extending far beyond four-dimensional space-time" and was given the message, "You must do more".  She describe the sensation of her body becoming multidimensional till she separated from the wall and became a four-dimensional energy body again. She states that she  saw five to seven auric levels with last  on being a very dark rich inky indigo.

Caudill also reported that she could not watch,What the Bleep Do We Know! without being triggered to go into the upper focus levels and as former senior scientist working for Dept of Defense contractor specializing in artificial intelligence and author of 3 books on artificial intelligence, she has an interesting perspective.

I got a chance to reread Gorden's excerpts from his second book (looking forward to getting the book) and view Alysia's 3/13/98 Times video on Lynn's site showing the lecture by the author of A Stroke of Insight.

They both remind me that the more we open our minds to the possibilities of what our spirits can experience, the more we will actually experience.

jkeyes.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #13 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 9:19pm

Jean! Delighted to see you again!

Haven't realy discussed Maureen Caudill's book. Your synopsis was good. Many good places to start a discussion in that book.

Your post reminded me of an experience I had spontaneously many years ago, even before I read Seth or Monroe. I can understand that I can now view where I went as a place beyond Focus 27. Though I didn't count to get there. I went to a beautiful source of something, and when I realized I didn't have a body, that I was just a point of conciousness, I woke up. Darn!

I would like to discuss stuff in Maureen's book more but not sure what to say.  My experiences happen in a more haphazard fashion and I don't seem to recreate things easily.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.