Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for August 14th, Thursday (Read 14824 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: SHWP for August 14th, Thursday
Reply #15 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 6:43am

PhantasyMan: I'm a bit late to answer your questions, but nothing can stop you to extend your meditation about me for some more days  Smiley . I'm fourty years now, about my bodily health I only can tell that the standard examination some months back showed that I'm perfectly healthy, only underweighted, I have some flaws which feel like physical, but so far a physical reason couldn't be found; my usual sleep pattern indeed is that I go to bed way past midnight, but as I wrote, since a few days I go to bed around 11pm.

Blink (and all):
Yesterday (Thursday) was a bit different. I still felt quite well, and have good sleep. I felt a strong desire to read some Zen texts, I've always felt a strong affinity to this, and read some. When I went to bed yesterday night I practised a bit what I've read, combining it with what I have experienced on my mind journeys. There actually were brief moments of experiencing and realizing oneness, one time accompanied by an energy wave. The sitting person you saw, well, what could it have been other than someone practising Zazen  Smiley ? My starting place for meditations regarding oneness is similar to outer space, as it is a place distanced from the physical earth, but furthermore, outside of time and space. When I was at TMI, there was an exercise of becoming bigger and bigger (or, seeing more and more of the whole) and after I saw stars, galaxies, clusters of galaxies the final image I saw was a regular cross (the shape it would have when consisting of 5 squares). Or maybe the X is showing my attempt to get past the ego? Or something we don't know.
   So, sending out healing energy isn't a one-way street it seems, and I'm happy you've had an interesting time  Smiley !

That spot in the middle of my body is a hard nut, it's still there. I noticed it get's better when I consciously accept it, whatever is happening there.

Kiss
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:27am

That's cool, Spooky. When I emerged from "wherever" to see the figure sitting, I was up near the right temple area, the right side of the head, was kind of zooming in and out and was able to see the sitting position as well as zoom in close to the face.  It was in profile.

interesting, blink

IP Logged

dreamer

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 9:57pm

ah, I'm joining late and sending healing energy to Spooky.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 10:01pm

Thank you for posting Spooky.
Got to run but will post shortly what i did..Smiley

PUL to you friend.
Romain

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 10:57pm

Hi Spooky,

I was focusing on you as well.  What I do is imagine the person I'm wanting to send healing or thoughts to, picture me looking into their face and place myself into the scene feeling myself there until the feeling grows in strength, feeling more and more real.  Then I know I'm very focused.  Then I speak my thoughts, send love, etc. 

I've imagined many conversations with you Spooky this way...don't know if you ever receive them or not, but I do believe the intention goes right to one's spirit.

Love,

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #20 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:31am

Thank you Carolyn, Romain, and Vicky!

Yes Vicky, I, too have sometimes conversations in my mind with you and others of this board.

In the moment it seems as if I can better control the discomfortable feeling in the solarplexus by generally reducing thinking, and specifically avoiding negative thoughts.

Spooky

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #21 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 5:08pm

Hello Spooky;
Sorry I’m late in replying!
Quote:
  That spot in the middle of my body is a hard nut, it's still there. I noticed it get's better when I consciously accept it, whatever is happening there 

When i went into meditation with your picture in mind I envision you being filled and surrounded with bright white healing light.
Within minute of doing so Guidance focused my attention to that spot you’ve mention before. It felt/was at the same place as I saw it a few months back; same place same spot.
Don’t know if it was because you’ve mention/felt like a cage there; but it’s exactly what came to mind. The spot was surrounded by a iron cage and while I focus on it my heart chakras started sending balls after balls of while healing energies toward it.
The balls started blasting the 8 corners of the cage and then the last ball of energies hit smack in the middle of it. Trying hopefully to blow everything  out of there.
I felt like bombarding a hard rock with energies cracking it bits by bits, saw some of those bits being dissolved not all. So it is a hard nut to crack like you said; but did my best for the good of all.
Came back to C1 exhausted..Smiley

With love Spooky PUL
Romain

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #22 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 2:34pm

Yes, hard work isn't it!
Now over a week has passed, and I can say it has become better. It's more influencable by good thoughts, or calming down thinking, and it's not concentrating so much at one spot anymore, but has diffused.

Thank you,
Spooky

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 3:47pm

Hi Spooky;

Any new news since Aug 12th, 2008 healing?

Any changes?
PUL
R.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #24 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 10:59pm

My physical energy level is good.

About the solarplexus spot, the pressure is even more less now. It seems the connection of this feeling has changed from being attached to anxiety to being attached to activity, which interestingly is according with the traditional chakra theory. In the last week I had a project running, which I succesfully completed today, and during the week I was very focused on it, even in times where I should rest, then I felt the pressure at that spot; sometimes I then would resume working on my project with energy and patience, and sometimes I decided to rest and willingly defocused from my project so that I could sleep.

So, looks good!

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 9:53am

Dear Spooky,

Very good to hear!
Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #26 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 12:49pm

Sppoky,

I missed the healing session.  BUT, I'll do one for you tonight, around 9pm (GMT -5).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.