Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Birth on physical plane (Read 5697 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Birth on physical plane
Reply #15 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 2:37pm

If the greatest gift was to experience the "experience" of life then the greatest gift of love would be to allow some other soul to have the experience instead of yourself. Some will never experience the gift of life, but will remain helping those who need the experience or the challenge it offers more than themselves. The greatest gift there is to give of yourself. Sacrifice, in order to help another. It can be as little as a smile, an acknowledgement,  a seat on the bus, a parking spot. The size of this gift doesn't matter. The love expression it shows is beyond measurable size.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Birth on physical plane
Reply #16 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 5:42am

Still_Living wrote on Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:25am:
highest_realm wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 7:48am:
Awesome views friends ! Thanks.

Now I do realize that physical plane has characteristics that are unique to it. "persistance", "limitations", "contrast", "potential of GOD-identity",  "real test" and so on.

On the other hand, yes, because of the ultimate ONE-ness, it does not matter, as its same as everything else really. Its just a different learning experience.

My further curiousity is -

(1) does a soul incarnate on physical plane by choice (what abt karmas ?) ?
(2) between two physical lives, what does a soul do on spiritual plane(s) ?

Love.

Hi H_R

You can find all the answers at:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=P61usXlFKKIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:Mic...

"Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton
- amazing reading.

Regards,
SL

Here is an Excerpt from the Journey of Souls page #99:
(I have the full PDF version)

The Beginner Soul
THERE are two types of beginner souls: souls who are truly young in terms of
exposure to an existence out of the spirit world, and souls who have been
reincarnating on Earth for a long period of relative time, but still remain immature.
I find beginner souls of both types in Levels I and II.
I believe almost three-quarters of all souls who inhabit human bodies on Earth
today are still in the early stages of development. I know this is a grossly
discouraging statement because it means most of our human population is operating
at the lower end of their training. On the other hand, when I consider a world
population beset by so much negative cross-cultural misunderstanding and violence,
I am not inclined to change my opinion about the high percentage of lower level
souls on Earth. However, I do think each century brings improvement of awareness
in all humans.
Over a number of years, I have maintained a statistical count of client soul levels in
my case files. Undoubtedly, the figures are weighted to some extent at the lower
levels because these subjects were not selected at random. My cases could be overrepresented
by souls at the lower levels of development because they are the very
people who require assistance in life and might come to me seeking information.
For those who are curious, the percentages by soul level of all my cases are as
follows: Level I, 42%; Level II, 31%; Level III, 17%; Level IV, 9%; and Level V,
1%. Projecting these figures into a world population of five billion souls would be
unreliable, using my small sample. Nevertheless, I see the Possibility we may have
only a few hundred thousand people on Earth at Level V.

Notice his opinion on what level of souls most of us on planet Earth are...
I do not find that all that far fetched myself....

Here is some more on the same page:
My subjects state that souls end their incarnations on Earth when they reach full
maturity. What is significant about the high percentage of souls in the early stages
of development is our rapidly multiplying population and the urgency babies have
for available souls. We are increasing by 260,000 children per day. This human
necessity for souls means they must normally be drawn from a spiritual pool of less
advanced entities who require more incarnations to progress and are, therefore,
more available to return to another life.
I am sensitive to the feelings of clients whom I know to be in the early stages of
development. I cannot count the number of times a new client has come into my
office and said, "I know I am an old soul, but I seem to have problems coping with
life." We all want to be advanced souls because most people hate to be considered a
beginner in anything. Every case is unique. There are many variables within each
soul's character, individual development rate, and the qualities of the guides
assigned to them. I see my task as offering interpretations of what subjects report to
me about the progression of their souls.
I have had many cases where a client has been incarnating for up to 30,000 years on
Earth and is still in the lower levels of I and II. The reverse is also true with a few
people, although rapid acceleration in spiritual development is uncommon. As with
any educational model, students find certain lessons more difficult than others. One
of my clients has not been able to conquer envy for 850 years in numerous lives, but
she did not have too much trouble overcoming bigotry by the end of this same
period. Another has spent nearly 1700 years off-and-on seeking some sort of
authoritative power over others. However, he has gained compassion

This is so true....I have not met ANYone that desires to be a n00b (Beginner) at anything...much less a Beginning or Under-Developed SOUL for that matter.  Smiley

Maybe this is why our planet has so many problems.
We simply have not 'Grown Up' in the REAL SENSE of that term.
Meaning Spiritually...

So when I read about people on forums such as this stating that they are NEVER coming back to Earth as a human being again kinda makes me laugh.
I have said this myself. I have wanted to believe that I do not 'need' to come back anymore.
However, in reality I can now tell that I definitely do NEED to come back and work on my lessons.
I have not met ANYone yet that does not NEED to come back in my opinion....

We do not HAVE to come back. We do have that CHOICE.
However, from reading this book I have come to understand that we do come back.
Over & Over again after we have had time to recharge, study, enjoy life on 'that side' of it.
Linear Time has NO MEANING there.  So it takes however 'long' it takes to get ready to come back in the 3D world.

There is an UpDated Version of this man's book too.
It is titled: Destiny of Souls.  A bit more indepth then the first one.

If you search you can find the bitTorrent of these books online and then turn it into a PDF file.
I am going to actually purchase these books soon anyways.
I just wanted to get reading right away.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.