Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The shadow knows (Read 1075 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

The shadow knows
Aug 5th, 2008 at 4:47pm

I had an email from a woman who said her husband and she owned a trucking company.they were making lots of money.than her husband fell and hit his head.it changed there lives.he was in hospital for a long time,than he came home.he was never the same.they had to get twin beds,because he could never turn over on his side,he would reach for her and grap her and try to turn over.she could never get any sleep.because he would wake her up at night.He could not turn on his side.I thought Im going to try that by using my mind.sure enough,I could feel my body begen to turn over very slowley untill I was on my side.by mind alone.George

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: The shadow knows
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 11:21am

Bob Monroe describes this as log rolling. It is useful for some to separate the first energy body, what Bob called Locale One. This is the body with which one explores the current physical planet, the one which can look back and see your physical body on the bed but in to which one's consciousness is focused. It is a copy of one's physical body made from finer susbstance (higher frequency?).

The second energy body, what Bob Monroe called Locale Two, is the one with which one can explore the non-physical Universe (and beyond). It is completely non-physical for me but has some physical attributes when needed...

Other techniques are climbing a rope, imagining a ship rolling up and down on the waves, climbing steps, and on and on. The book MASTERING ASTRAL PROJECTION by Bruce Mercer and Robert Bruce lists many more than these to leave the body.

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.