Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Giving you PULove + other stuff need for the soul (Read 2624 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Giving you PULove + other stuff need for the soul
Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:34pm

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I would like to give every member of this website loads of PUL.

Secondly, I was wondering if any of you needed anything on a spiritual level. I would like to help you as much as I can, because I want it and not because I believe I owe it to anybody. I need to give this a try.

This is the kind of advice that I would have liked people to give to me, but I was not given it. I had to seek it thoroughly (or pay for it through books). Now, I am giving it to you freely.
ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME.

So, as a first attempt to help the people on this website, I would like to tell you
the precious things I've learned on life
. It took me years to gather this knowledge, and I guess to many of you are so advanced, that you will find it evident:

1. If you do not how to treat / be with people, act towards them the way you would like to be treated (if you were in that same position)

2. The spirit has a nature and needs and submitted to certain laws (the daily application and experience of these laws can seem unfair under certain circumstances):

3. The shortest way to happines for yourself and others is LOVE

4. The highest kind of love is Pure Uncondititional Love, meaning:
PURE: that your intentions are pure
UNCONDITIONAL: that you give that love without conditions = meaning without telling the other how to be or what to do to deserve that love. It means you respect the freedom AND free will of that person.
(Many people believe that God is the spiritual embodiment of PUL)

5. The greatest freedom is that which is given to your being: to think and believe what you want. This freedom is the basis of your free will.

6. One acts like he thinks. Thought is the seed of action, action is the tree, and intentions are its roots.

7. There is the law of cause and effect. Each action has a cause and an effect. Since you reap what you sow, take care what you sow.

8. You can disapprouve of person action and attitude, without stopping to love that person. (If you decide to criticize that person OR tell anybody he made a mistake, talk about his attitude, not about a judgement of the entire person)

9. There are high and lows in everything, just like the waves of the sea. Watch the waves of your soul, direct them, but do not try to control them.

The greatest strength is not to control the waves of circumstances, Or the waves of your soul, BUT to stay faithful to your intentions (or hopes). The more you can hold on to your intentions, the stronger you are.

10. Everything which is not love (PUL) is an illusion. Our real job on earth is to get rid of illusion.

11. The truthful seeker, meaning the person who seeks with pure intentions for the good of all, will be given answers. If you seek, you will find. So don't give up too easily.

12......(still learning)...

Information I found on the afterlife:

1. There is a highest soul, which is called God.
2. Souls in the afterlife are together according to their nature.
3. The nature of the soul is made of by its beliefs, knowledge, action, feelings, etc.
4. At the end of your life, you see: a black tunnel, a panoramic overview of your life, a life overview where you are asked how much love you gave and how much wisdom you have acquired. During the life-overview you feel everything you made other people feel.
5. My own experience: There are light beings who live in a "chrystal city", where there is a centre for the "teaching an becoming of PUL"
There you are shown and thought what you need to experience to become PUL. If you want to learn that really, ask for lessons to be repeated over and over again, until it is well printed on your disk.
6. The disk of the soul is a record of every experience/lesson/feeling/thought/action a soul ever made. Your own disk can be printed at will at any given moment if you wish for it to be done and if you are open to it.
7. Anybody can be a Being of Light of you can change your beliefs and intentions towards that.
8. ....
10.......That is all the stuff I still need to learn......

Feel free to add information below OR any comment. I would like to point out that this information is colored by my way of being and cannot therefore be the truth for somebody else.

Much love the the people of this website,

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Giving you PULove + other stuff need for the soul
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:48pm

I like what you wrote Sonia. Can you provide more details on number 5.

Albert

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:49pm

Albert,

Which number 5: first of second?

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:56pm

The crystal city experience.

Member unknown wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:49pm:
Albert,

Which number 5: first of second?

Sonia

« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2008 at 7:03pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 4:10pm

Many thanks for the PULove, Sonia!

Another way to offer it will be to offer PUL as healing.  Romain is organizing us to work as a group to do that (see the Healing Forum" on the Index, further down the list. Also PUL promotes healing whenever anyone offers/sends it out.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 4:13pm

As I laid down, I travelled towards the chrystal city.

The "city of PUL" of the "city of the Beings of Light" as I call it. The crystal is unbreakable, I cannot explain.

It is a city where PUL is practised every second. In the middle of it is a huge golden light, which is God. Every piece of knowledge travels in that city. God was chosen there as a leader for his wisdom, PUL and experience. He would welcome every soul as his equal and share his knowledge. He sees himself as equal to every other soul and would want to help anybody willing to accept his help on a spiritual level.

To share that knowledge of PUL and practise of PUL a centre was created. The centre of "Teaching & Becoming of PUL".

Appropriate teachers are present there. There are not all looking like Light beings. They look the way they need to look to help you.

You can go there and ask to be thought how to be PUL. You will be given an appropriate teacher, who will first have an "intake conversation".

Maybe your disk is also scanned, I don't know. There were many "intake-rooms' and teachers. My disk was already scanned before entering there, so I did not need to do it, but I suppose they analyse your "soul-situation" before choosing an appropriate teaching method.

Also, I previously went to a state of "memory-ordering" which means that my entire memory was ordered to gain understanding of THIS life (which I am living now).

I said I wanted to learn PUL at all cost. Even at the cost of suffering. I also established that I am kind of a slow learner, which I why I asked every lesson to be repeated all over until it got well imprinted on my disk. That was agreed.

Methods for learning PUL: there can be a teacher who teaches with words, there can be a teacher who shows you situations of others souls to gain understanding, retrievals can be organised specific to your situation to gain understanding of similar circumstances in your life.

Right now, I am always given an explanation before the retrieval, after that I am instructed how to retrieve people as a light being of PUL. This is because it was my request to learn that specifically.

Is this helping you, Albert? Is there more you want to know?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 9:18am

Sonia, please tell us more about these explanations you are given before the retrievals that you do, if I am understanding you correctly.

How, then, are you instructed how to retrieve people?

When I was younger I imagined "heaven" as a place where the "homes" were full of light beings. I didn't even know what a light being was, back then. I pictured the homes full of a golden light, and those were the beings, creating the light.

A peculiarly rural place, a small town. Perhaps someone else would picture a place with soaring buildings and cathedrals.

Anyway, I am curious about this instruction you have been receiving.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here.

love, blink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.