Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Spiritual Healing with PUL (SHWP) (Read 22639 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Spiritual Healing with PUL (SHWP)
Reply #15 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 8:55pm

Hello All;

Just a reminder Tomorrow is Alysia Day all day... Grin Grin Grin

Thanks to all who have show interest/participating in the SHWP; it is much appreciated.

Alysia dear Soul take a day off and soak in it... Cool Cool
Seems to be working already don't you think.

"Energy flows where the intent goes"......Bet how dare you...LOL.

With love; Romain

PS. will let you all know by this weekend who the next person/s will be;Bet will probably be posting the person user name..Smiley
Anyone who need/request a SHWP can PM Bet or Myself thx. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 10:56pm

I shall bask dear ones...thanks again Romain

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #17 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 4:35am

This sounds interesting.

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #18 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 8:23am

Whoa, Alysia LR !

You don't have to send PUL back !
Else how are you going to get your store of it built up!

PUL to YOU !
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 9:41am

This group is amazing. Whoosh! Very soon after awakening.

It's hard to describe, but I felt the energy "running through me" as some people like to say. It's a wave, and I can run it up and down and all around, anywhere I want to.

That's without even meditating yet..., or is meditation just where you focus your attention?

Smiley

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #20 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 11:44pm

Alysia,

A little late but I hope you don't mind if the new guy sent you energy too.

Dan

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #21 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 9:35am

Romain, LaughingRain, and All,

Next week's SHWP will be on a new thread. Let's keep this one as our first, for Alysia!  Smiley

Bets

Alysia, I see that this is almost your third anniversary of being on this site (August 13, 2005) !  Congratulations!

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #22 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 11:10am

This was a great idea, having a Healing Forum and picking out someone to focus on on a specific day.  I did mine for Alysia on Wednesday night actually because it was at a moment that felt like the perfect time, so I know the actual timing didn't really matter.  It was the mood and energy that mattered.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #23 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:19am

Hi,
when I focused on SHWP (glad we have a new abbr.  Cheesy ) for Alysia I had a visual showing several energy points along the spine of a human figure, most important seemed to be the one at the nape.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 8:46am

I sent you energy waves, Alysia, from time to time all day last Thursday. It was lots of fun. I just felt loads of affection for you. And it just seemed like it was all for you after the first wave early in the day, which was dispersed more widely.

I have no idea if these "whole body" waves helped you because I am new to this "healing" for others.

I'm just going to do what comes naturally for these sessions, meditating in various ways which seem prompted by my guidance.

love, blink

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #25 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:51pm

Waves you say, blink?!

I felt them too! Roll Eyes

Confirm that with Romain  who I sent a PM to yesterday with a description of the sensations I felt during the healing , which were new to me.

Did this wave approach come to you through some sort of teaching, blink?

Always more to learn!   Smiley

Bets

For those of you getting anxious to hear from Alysia (I was!) she is using her energy in a 'new' way for healing others. She'll tell about it soon, I hope !

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:11pm

oh god u guys are making me tear up..acknowledging Buddy Love, appreciate your/anybody's love thoughts whereever it comes from!

I will tell of what I'm doing lately later on with my new focus on music endeavors/spiritual healing.
____
Bets, my profile says I joined 2005, but a 2nd profile says 2001 which is correct. we had a crash a few times here, and I ended up making a new profile as I couldn't get a password sent for technical reasons.
____
so all thats to say I'm the wallpaper here. trying to keep my posts shorter as it's so time consuming when responding here. then I noticed I started repeating my same stories..I would like to go get some new stories I suppose!
_____
Two non/physical type group meetings occurred since Wednes connected to this thread. The healing vibrations I get from coming to read just now, pop up off the words.
so the healing never stops, if you know what I mean despite we have picked certain days to enact it. PUL itself is the healing energy, and as we've discussed, there's power in joining that we cannot perceive with our perceptions, until it unwinds itself into physical reality.
____
to share, the group meeting was very brief in memory, but what seems "out there" may have been much longer. they say you can live a whole lifetime in just a brief flash.
a group of us met with Bruce, we seemed to move very fast, and sat down at a symbolic table in a gathering place, Bruce was speaking to all of us yet I benefitted the most from his comment "I myself have been practicing release all my life."
this was his words when I asked what forgiveness meant to him.
my reaction was, of course, he is not attached to outcome, so he practices release naturally.
_____

the next adventure in consciousness was with a singular forum member, who would be knowing himself, when he reads this, who is practicing the ways of PUL expression. we sat across from each other, and it seemed quite yogic in nature, where practicioners gaze into the eyes steadily, relaxing the intellect, and just gazing. He was simply being Love. I remember feeling it and then kissing him square on the lips! haha! it was beautiful experience.
it was on a high level as there was no sexual exchange, just love.
_______
thank you all for this thread, and Romain for all the energy he has put of himself here for years and for starting this up. tho the thread will descend into the archives of forgetfulness, in my heart the memories become a part of me that forms my identity.
_____

briefly I've been trying to make my posts shorter but clearer, sweeter but less wordy so I can concentrate on building the music expression more, have more time for that.
there are some I have met here in my town who want to learn to sing, they are afraid to sound out their note.
it gives me a pleasure to help them sound out their note because I seem to have a knack (freshly discovered) of relaxing them on the stage so they can do just that. then I sing too of course.

then there was the guy in a wheel chair, who slowly wheeled himself thru the crowd of tables and chairs and people just to say thank you to me. he represented the audience, not the singers, but somehow this memory sticks in my brain, that I had sang and gave him a memory also as he listened and felt good. it reminded me how much we need each other, and how often the applause is hollow, until one person wheels up to you and gives you love. unconditional.
many many examples of small miracles of love happening have I, but I have to keep it short, was my promise to myself.

then Spirit said, it's about time you got onto your second book don't u think? I've been procrastinating on it. I prefer watching the humming birds outside.

today, though I'm going to respond to some other threads.

remember always, you are my family. you will always be my family and everyone is my family, but you are my closer family, whether I'm here or somewhere else.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #27 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 6:58pm

betson wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:51pm:
Waves you say, blink?!

I felt them too! Roll Eyes

Confirm that with Romain  who I sent a PM to yesterday with a description of the sensations I felt during the healing , which were new to me.
Bets

Bet..TMI jargon so to speak; Waves of energy waves of change/movenents etc.
Like the waves of our beautiful ocean; one after another endlessly.. Cool
Felt them too and it's a great feelling/s.
Way to go Betsie.. Cheesy
Thank Blink/Bet and everyone who were involded.
PUL  to you all.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #28 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 7:03pm

spooky2 wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:19am:
Hi,
when I focused on SHWP (glad we have a new abbr.  Cheesy ) for Alysia I had a visual showing several energy points along the spine of a human figure, most important seemed to be the one at the nape.

Spooky

Dear Spooky; Nape area very interesting; and look at her reply (starting singing again).. Wink

Would be interesting to see how your 4 planet for the sun react to the SHWP?? (Forth circle away form you heart shakra? From way back.
Thank for sharing
PUL to you; Romain

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #29 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 7:13pm

[quote author=laffingrain link=1217949926/15#26 date=1218391861

thank you all for this thread, and Romain for all the energy he has put of himself here for years and for starting this up. tho the thread will descend into the archives of forgetfulness, in my heart the memories become a part of me that forms my identity.
love, alysia [/quote]

Alysia dear Soul; Thank you for kind sharing of your experiences.
So glad it work so well; isn't something great and free, that feeling.

Spooky info was great too..Nape..and you getting your voice back.

Descend into the archives of Forgetfulness...i don't think so..nothing is ever forgotten, it's written somewhere...maybe it's already in the archaic (spelling here) records in F27 ...who know.
Again than you for sharing.

PUL; Romain

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.