Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Guidance...? (Read 6777 times)
AboveTheWeepingWorld

Wakefield, England
Re: Guidance...?
Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:36pm

Ah, yes, I remember Flatliners!
It's been a while since I saw it but I distinctly remember it as being a somewhat sensetionalised view of NDEs, almost to the point of pretentiousness, and was rather inaccurate in comparison to the accounts of actual experiences that have been documented..

And with regards to the reading material that has been reccommended, I will make every effort to get my hands on a few of those books as soon as I can actually obtain the funds.

And to the last poster (whose name I dare not attempt to pronounce, apologies), I understand what you mean- uncertainty is terrifying, however in a bitter, ironic twist, it is also one of the main building blocks of hope. And even with the most optimistic of outlooks, it is highly unlikely that scientific proof will be successfully found that will verify the existence of the continuation of human concioussness. As much as I've tried to avoid saying such a Disney-style cliche, it would appear that, for the vast majority, whose lives have not been touched by a profound experience, hope is all they have.

If you wanted to put your mind at ease, however, logic dictates that it would be far more beneficial to seek proof Smiley

In my opinion, at least

Regards, Luke

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 10:27am

Dear Stjerneeksplosjon and Beyond...,

I thought so too, but my experiences since reading them have been beyond any expectations   Exclaim

This site is for guiding you to find the Afterlife realm. 
We are here for you!  Please bring any comments or questions, as most likely somone here will have experienced a similiar situation.

It's not even a terribly rare phenomena now, since all who go over -- and back  Smiley -- leave a light trail that others are sensitive to. The experiences you will have lead to such greater understanding and soul-deep happiness!  Please do try!

Bets   Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #17 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 11:58am

Haha. Above, my name means Star Explosion. I don't know why I chose to write it in my native language, really. Actually, I was a bit inspired by my self-analyzation last night, so now I'm in the process of acquiring Hemi-Sync stuff. I've read it does much of what Moen's stuff does. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

One more season.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 10:00am

Bruce learned to do his out of body exploration at The Monroe Institute, which was the place Hemi-Synch (binaural sound) was researched but not invented or discovered. Their Hemi-Synch is one way to reach expanded states of consciousness.

Bruce uses guided imagery in his workshops, but no Hemi-Synch binaural recordings. Many of us at his workshop used our own ipod recordings from TMI, but they were not a part of his workshop.

Hemi-Synch is a great tool, but it is the purpose to only show the way, and once learned, the Hemi-Synch is not required. It is like using a flashlight to see in the dark, but once learned, you can walk through the dark room and not fall over the obstacles, because you know where they are. Bruce sells recordings of his guided imagery which are also excellent way-showers. Like Hemi-Synch, once learned, they are not needed.

At first I required an absolutely dark environment and Hemi-Synch CDs. Now I sit in a room flooded with light, with no CDs or anything else on. It made a difference to me at first, but no longer.

So, yes, you are not mistaken. There are many ways to learn these techniques.

There is considerable scientific evidence of NDEs and OBEs, but one must accept the basic principle of it being possible to consider them seriously. Clinical medicine and the Church has refused to do so in a serious way. They are scared, not individually but as an institution. There is MUCH more money in uncertainty and dis-ease and fear than there is in bliss and health, IMHO.

Thomas

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #19 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:14pm

Thanks, tgecks. I have now started with Hemi-Sync lessons. Did one for the second time earlier tonight, and so far it's just like meditation, nothing special. But I'll stick with it, I won't give up this time.

One more season.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.