Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Limitations (Read 1084 times)
Inventech5

Limitations
Aug 4th, 2008 at 9:42am

Are there any limitations to what we can do in the afterlife?

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Limitations
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 10:32am

LImitations? Not in my opinion.

But I would say that with the change in perspective which dropping the physical body allows that you might not be interested in the same things you think you might be at this time. The idea, as I understand it, of Focus 27 (Monore talk for The Park at the end of the tunnel of Light) is a Recycling Center for the Human Life System, to decide what you want to do next. Those who want to alter specific aspects or replay specific aspects of their earthly lives often are attracted to the Lesser Heavens of Focus 23, 24, 25, and 26. These levels contain versions of belief systems in thought form, and that might include versions of your self in which you wich to examine other perspectives, other scenarios. Such exploration is possible if dewsired, but often not ultimately interesting or fruitful. Bruse called them Belief System Territories (BSTs) or Hollow Heavens, but I most often refer to them as Lesser Heavens.

THe only limitation that might apply is that you have control only of your self...

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.